Why the F**k is no one talking about this?

The aliens are anal probing Mudwhistle right now, so they are not available for comment.
Former official on UFOs: We might not be alone - CNN Video

On the Trail of a Secret Pentagon U.F.O. Program

We may not be alone, former Pentagon UFO investigator says

Look this isn’t standard conspiracy theory talk, this isn’t coming from some loon calling himself a scientist on the history channel, with homemade video footage of a bird in the sky...this article came from politico and NYT, from the lead official investigating UFOs. I can’t think of any other truly viable explanation for the video released, what the hell doesn’t have wings, any visible propulsion or thrust, and goes against the wind at 120 MPH? Mind you the context of that video was this object shot up from the surface at a velocity that would break apart any aircraft built by humans, and the Nimitz scrambled fighters to investigate it. Maybe, just maybe an experimental US craft with an EM drive...but that seems even more unlikely, especially considering they didnt give the Nimitz a heads up and say “don’t shoot it down, it’s ours” for what could be a very exspensive project.

Why would they shoot it down?
Something flying by San Diego not making contact, that wouldn’t worry you?

The aliens are anal probing Mudwhistle right now, so they are not available for comment.

Look this isn’t standard conspiracy theory talk, this isn’t coming from some loon calling himself a scientist on the history channel, with homemade video footage of a bird in the sky...this article came from politico and NYT, from the lead official investigating UFOs. I can’t think of any other truly viable explanation for the video released, what the hell doesn’t have wings, any visible propulsion or thrust, and goes against the wind at 120 MPH? Mind you the context of that video was this object shot up from the surface at a velocity that would break apart any aircraft built by humans, and the Nimitz scrambled fighters to investigate it. Maybe, just maybe an experimental US craft with an EM drive...but that seems even more unlikely, especially considering they didnt give the Nimitz a heads up and say “don’t shoot it down, it’s ours” for what could be a very exspensive project.

What was the threat?

Why would you assume it was hostile?

You probably would have shot E.T. on sight!

I believe 120 mph is below the stall speed for an F18.
It’s probably close, but watch the video for yourself...tell me what the hell that is. “Chasing” probably wasn’t the right word, more like scrambled to investigate a pretty crazy radar track, and you can hear the pilot freaking out on the video who just keep saying “dude, what the fuck is that.” And nobody in USG or military has yet to deny the footage came from them, or that it’s fake, or doctored. This should be pretty big freaking news...
I watched the video and the pilot states that the wind speed is 120 knots not the object speed, Thats speeds of a Category 4 Hurricane.Also the object seems strangely familiarView attachment 167443
So the USS Nimitz scrambled fighters to check out a giant flying top, going against the wind at 120 knots (hurricane force)...yea I think we should definitely look into what’s up with that giant top.

Jesus people read the freaking articles. This guy Elizondo, worked at the pentagon, on the fifth floor, as head of the aerospace threat assessment division or whatever it’s called...This isn’t farmer hank wrapping up a frisbee in tin foil, and filming it with an 8 mm.

Even if this unidentified flying object is one our our experimental craft, as some here claim, that still means we have made HUGE strides in flight to where we can out run and out maneuver anything past what we previously thought possible. And it also means we’re wasting a shit ton of money on NASA and them sending up rockets.

The Pentagon’s Secret Search for UFOs

Here’s the biggest part that baffles my mind, the USG or Military isn’t doing anything to counter what Elizando is saying.
No I'm saying that the video is probably faked.
Why isn’t the military or USG saying that? Should be pretty easy to determine if it’s fake. ITS ALSO IMPORTANT TO MENTION THIS IS COMMING FROM A TOP PENTAGON OFFICIAL, WHOSE LEAD A DEPARTMENT THAT INVESTIGATED THIS SHIT

It’s probably close, but watch the video for yourself...tell me what the hell that is. “Chasing” probably wasn’t the right word, more like scrambled to investigate a pretty crazy radar track, and you can hear the pilot freaking out on the video who just keep saying “dude, what the fuck is that.” And nobody in USG or military has yet to deny the footage came from them, or that it’s fake, or doctored. This should be pretty big freaking news...
I watched the video and the pilot states that the wind speed is 120 knots not the object speed, Thats speeds of a Category 4 Hurricane.Also the object seems strangely familiarView attachment 167443
So the USS Nimitz scrambled fighters to check out a giant flying top, going against the wind at 120 knots (hurricane force)...yea I think we should definitely look into what’s up with that giant top.

Jesus people read the freaking articles. This guy Elizondo, worked at the pentagon, on the fifth floor, as head of the aerospace threat assessment division or whatever it’s called...This isn’t farmer hank wrapping up a frisbee in tin foil, and filming it with an 8 mm.

Even if this unidentified flying object is one our our experimental craft, as some here claim, that still means we have made HUGE strides in flight to where we can out run and out maneuver anything past what we previously thought possible. And it also means we’re wasting a shit ton of money on NASA and them sending up rockets.

Here’s the biggest part that baffles my mind, the USG or Military isn’t doing anything to counter what Elizando is saying.
Why isn’t the military or USG saying that? Should be pretty easy to determine if it’s fake. ITS ALSO IMPORTANT TO MENTION THIS IS COMMING FROM A TOP PENTAGON OFFICIAL, WHOSE LEAD A DEPARTMENT THAT INVESTIGATED THIS SHIT

Why are you so hyped up about this? Do you think one of these craft is going to show up at your house and give you an anal probe?

Chillax!

Who says this guy is a top Pentagon official ? and the Military is known for investigating weird shit and are probably embarrassed that they do.

Last Friday, I believe, NYT and Politico released a story from the former head of the pentagons UFO research division. This guy worked there up until September this year. Put out a video of an F18 chasing a strange shaped flying object going 120 mph against the wind without any visible form of propulsion, or thrust, or wings, or anything that resembles our understanding of making objects fly. He says there plenty more videos like this out there, and overwhelming evidence we are probably not alone, and possibly being visited...

And then I go on USMB, don’t see a single thread talking about this. What the hell is wrong with you people. This is some mama June look a like claiming she has video of a UFO from her trailer park window...this was one of the lead guys in our own government, whose job was to research UFOs, making pretty shocking statements, with video evidence from the military...that the government isn’t denying, isn’t putting out alternate explanations too or anything. WTF is going on, and just from observing the threads out there...why have people become sooo stupid on USMB? Is this a Facebook thing?
Apparently you haven't been visited by the man with a flash camera. The rest of us don't know what you're talking about. Those are weather balloons.
...a weather balloon that travels at 120 MPH against the wind? Dude read the freaking articles before you post crap that makes you look stupid. Not that hard. Do just a tiny bit of research. This is the type of stuff I’m talking about when I’m wondering why America and and people on USMB seem to be getting dumber by the week.
Apparently you don't recognize MiB satire.

What was the threat?

Oh yea cause we just let anyone invade airspace, 9/11 was a one time deal, lightning never strikes twice.

Why are you so hyped up about this? Do you think one of these craft is going to show up at your house and give you an anal probe?

Chillax!
I’m shocked that no one else is paying attention to this. Granted I get there’s a lot of normalcy bias involved, since we’ve heard kook after kook talk about getting probed and getting mind reading powers from it. Or how any time we find a new cavern in some ruin kooks come out and say ancient aliens put a warp gate there. This is much different, outside of the president holding a press conference and announcing something like this...this is probably the most credible source to ever make claims like this. Even if you give this story a 10% chance of being true, that an unidentified flying object completely freaked out the Nimitz, threw out radar tracks that are not physical possible to us even with tech advanced 100 years from now, we scrambled fighters and got video of it, and this thing outran our fighters like it was Usain Bolt racing a snail, despite not having wings or any form of visible propulsion...That’s a story that should be talked about. But for some reason in this day and age, trump could tweet “Rosie O’Donnell” and we’d hear about it non stop for a full 2 weeks in the news.

Who says this guy is a top Pentagon official ? and the Military is known for investigating weird shit and are probably embarrassed that they do.
Luis Elizondo: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Dear god, you waited how many posts for the inevitable ad hominem to this...and clearly you didn’t read zilch...

Got an announcement to make that may shock y’all. There’s this new thing called the internet...whatever info you want is at your fingertips. No one in human history has ever had this type power, this ridiculously easy access to whatever info you want to know at the drop of a hat. Take advantage of it. I can’t even imagine how our famed historical intellectuals are rolling in their graves at how no one takes 2 seconds to learn whatever they want to learn...without having to travel to a library, spend days searching for information, that probably isn’t even there, and usually in a language you can’t read.

Last Friday, I believe, NYT and Politico released a story from the former head of the pentagons UFO research division. This guy worked there up until September this year. Put out a video of an F18 chasing a strange shaped flying object going 120 mph against the wind without any visible form of propulsion, or thrust, or wings, or anything that resembles our understanding of making objects fly. He says there plenty more videos like this out there, and overwhelming evidence we are probably not alone, and possibly being visited...

And then I go on USMB, don’t see a single thread talking about this. What the hell is wrong with you people. This is some mama June look a like claiming she has video of a UFO from her trailer park window...this was one of the lead guys in our own government, whose job was to research UFOs, making pretty shocking statements, with video evidence from the military...that the government isn’t denying, isn’t putting out alternate explanations too or anything. WTF is going on, and just from observing the threads out there...why have people become sooo stupid on USMB? Is this a Facebook thing?
Apparently you haven't been visited by the man with a flash camera. The rest of us don't know what you're talking about. Those are weather balloons.
...a weather balloon that travels at 120 MPH against the wind? Dude read the freaking articles before you post crap that makes you look stupid. Not that hard. Do just a tiny bit of research. This is the type of stuff I’m talking about when I’m wondering why America and and people on USMB seem to be getting dumber by the week.
Apparently you don't recognize MiB satire.
Nah sorry haven’t seen them in forever. Isn’t Jung the psycho analyst guy?

Thing is...if something more advanced is invading our airspace using methods defying expected behavior we are essentially helpless.
These stories go back years maybe centuries...we can only hope the intent of an intelligence operating outside our awareness is benevolent.
We aren't toast yet.

What was the threat?

Oh yea cause we just let anyone invade airspace, 9/11 was a one time deal, lightning never strikes twice.

On 9/11 no one invaded our airpace. They were already here! DUH!

Chillax!
I’m shocked that no one else is paying attention to this. Granted I get there’s a lot of normalcy bias involved, since we’ve heard kook after kook talk about getting probed and getting mind reading powers from it. Or how any time we find a new cavern in some ruin kooks come out and say ancient aliens put a warp gate there. This is much different, outside of the president holding a press conference and announcing something like this...this is probably the most credible source to ever make claims like this. Even if you give this story a 10% chance of being true, that an unidentified flying object completely freaked out the Nimitz, threw out radar tracks that are not physical possible to us even with tech advanced 100 years from now, we scrambled fighters and got video of it, and this thing outran our fighters like it was Usain Bolt racing a snail, despite not having wings or any form of visible propulsion...That’s a story that should be talked about. But for some reason in this day and age, trump could tweet “Rosie O’Donnell” and we’d hear about it non stop for a full 2 weeks in the news.

I have seen lots of coverage on this. Fox News interviewed the pilot. What exactly would you propose we do about this? Go all liberal and raise taxes? Run around in circles screaming at the top of our lungs that the sky is falling? Faint dead away fro the vapors?

What would you like us to do?

What was the threat?

If you’re ok with our defense system just letting whatever aircraft fly into our airspace, without before hand announcing their flight plan, or not even doing that and just go ahead and fly in without making contact...that’s on you. I for one truly hope we don’t allow that, nor do I suspect we allow that. That’s also not reality.

What was the threat?

If you’re ok with our defense system just letting whatever aircraft fly into our airspace, without before hand announcing their flight plan, or not even doing that and just go ahead and fly in without making contact...that’s on you. I for one truly hope we don’t allow that, nor do I suspect we allow that. That’s also not reality.

Uh, excuse me. Didn't you post in this thread all of the references saying the UFO just took off? What would you propose those pilots do? I am pretty sure the F-18 does not have a warp drive!

Come on man, Think before you spout nonsense!

What was the threat?

Uh, excuse me. Didn't you post in this thread all of the references saying the UFO just took off? What would you propose those pilots do? I am pretty sure the F-18 does not have a warp drive!

I’m not spouting nonsense. It’s completely logical that the US would try to shoot down any unknown aircraft flying into US airspace without making contact...as it should be.

It’s unlogical to think that if we don’t know what it is, we would just let it pass...especially after 9/11. That’s not nonsense. That’s reality.

Even thunder kiss would back me up on that

What was the threat?

I’m not spouting nonsense. It’s completely logical that the US would try to shoot down any unknown aircraft flying into US airspace without making contact...as it should be.

It’s unlogical to think that if we don’t know what it is, we would just let it pass...especially after 9/11. That’s not nonsense. That’s reality.

Even thunder kiss would back me up on that

Shoot it down with what? I don't think the F-18 is equipped with photon torpedoes either!

Chillax!

I have seen lots of coverage on this. Fox News interviewed the pilot. What exactly would you propose we do about this? Go all liberal and raise taxes? Run around in circles screaming at the top of our lungs that the sky is falling? Faint dead away fro the vapors?

What would you like us to do?
Just talk about it and narrow down what we’re seeing. That’s it. If this was a meteor the size of jersey, with a 10% chance of hitting us, we’d be talking about it non stop.

If this is real, then there’s not much we can do about it. If this is truly extraterrestial “visitors” then I’d say clearly at this point they are not hostel yet. And even if they were hostile, there wasn’t much we could do about it. Randy quaid isn’t going to save us despite what movies depict. If it’s not an extraterrestrial, but human tech, than we have made astronomical strides in technology way back in 2004.

The reason why I feel like so many are so quick to dismiss this, without actually digesting the evidence presented, is because we do not have a good answer on what to do about this. Clearly we’d be no longer in control.

If aliens were here what are we supposed to do about it?
We should at least talk about this story. That’s probably the first step. If you want to say it’s fake, well then you better read the articles, see the video, and then decide for yourself after that. If people want to put out other explanations for this guys claims, by all means we should...my problem here is that everyone (who did already believe in aliens) is just discounting this as fake right off the bat, before actually reading and listening...

Usually we debunk these things pretty easily, and usually it comes from a pretty source that usually debunks themselves at some point...this is different, we should pay attention and at least have a convo about this.
Post a link to the footage, then we can have a convo... Till then, its just another kooky UFO story...
Look at the CNN links I posted. Here’s the raw video.

Moment UFO spotted by US Navy jet - CNN Video

And remember the context of this video was a crazy radar track, that the Nimitz scrambled jets to investigate.

You need reading lessons. From your own links, the aircraft were from the USS Nimitz, already airborne and were directed by the USS Princeton. They also has no weapons.

What was the threat?

They were 100 miles out over the Pacific.

Forum List

Back