Why Are Democrats So Against The Second Amendment because They Think That Guns Are Violent?

There is a sizable number of voters who are anti-guns, which is why the democrats are so against the 2nd Amendment. Their logic is total crap, they allow criminals convicted of gun-related crimes to walk free or serve light sentences and instead go after law-abiding gun owners but hey, that's politics for ya. Democrat politics.

The UK just made carrying a knife illegal because so many people are being stabbed to death.....
Its not the gun that is violent... violence is a human trait....

Exactly and cars probably even cause more deaths than guns on the daily but yet I don't hear anybody shouting that we need to ban cars.

Your idiotic post makes sense to whom?

To anybody with a brain so that leaves you out.

Yet these same people vote for the people who are in the party where all of the violent criminals are? That doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. 😕
Then again; you’re not all there.

Just consider that other nations with strict gun control laws enjoy the same freedoms without the monthly bloodbaths.

Cheerio.

Yet these same people vote for the people who are in the party where all of the violent criminals are? That doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. 😕
Democrats are communists and anarchists.
They live off of chaos.
Their policies are designed to subjugate us and keep us in fear, which is why they want to keep us scared and defenseless.
Gun owners usually aren't as fearful as libroids are. Wearing a mask even when they're alone outside.

Just consider that other nations with strict gun control laws enjoy the same freedoms without the monthly bloodbaths.

Cheerio.
Course they usually have totalitarian governments that lock people up for political reasons.

It's a trade-off. Either you defend yourselves when the authorities can't or you give them absolute power over your lives.

England is a totalitarian government? France? Switzerland? Belgium? Japan?
Weird thing is, if you remove all of the Blue cities like Chicago, New York, and San Francisco from the equation America goes from being the 4th most violent to the 136th most violent.

One place I'd move to is Singapore. They cane you for spitting on the sidewalks.

Weird thing is, if you remove all of the Blue cities like Chicago, New York, and San Francisco from the equation America goes from being the 4th most violent to the 136th most violent.
LOL... Gee, if you removed all of those cities, you’d likely have no gun manufacturers in the nation since the GDP would be down around 136th also
One place I'd move to is Singapore. They cane you for spitting on the sidewalks.
Nobody is stopping you. Need help packing?

Oh yeah, you can’t afford to eat at McDonalds...I doubt you could afford a bus ticket across town.

Cheerio.
Real freedom is not having to walk through gun detectors to enter schools, sporting events, etc. This is truly a sick land.

LOL... Gee, if you removed all of those cities, you’d likely have no gun manufacturers in the nation since the GDP would be down around 136th also

Nobody is stopping you. Need help packing?

Oh yeah, you can’t afford to eat at McDonalds...I doubt you could afford a bus ticket across town.
I've been there. It's not that bad. And they have fastfood there just like here. Japan even has McDonalds. Japanese love Big Macs.

Why do Republicans hate the idea of an honest discussion of a complex issue? With this, as with all issues you insist on dumbing it down to a binary , all or nothing, for or against it mentality. What do you mean by “being against” the second amendment? Is there a movement to repeal it ? Not that I know of?

Have you noticed that we speak of things like “responsible gun ownership” and “common sense gun control” No we are not against the 2nd Amendment. We are against the conservative interpretation of the 2nd Amendment which is, basically, that it means that anyone and everyone should be able to carry any sort of weapon any ehere , at any time, regardless of whether or not that person presents a risk to public safety.

The 2nd Amendment is vague and out dated to say the least. There is plenty of room for interpretation regarding who should have guns, and under what circumstances. And that is aside from the fact that the authors of the constitution could never have conceived of the types of weapons that we now have, or the reality of the modern world. If you really wanted to discuss guns and the law, that’s where you would begin Not with this lame ass :”Democrats hate the 2nd Amendment “ grade school debate team level premise.

What is that about all of the violent criminals being in the Democrat Party? Ever hear of the Proud Boys or the Oath keepers. How about all of those white supremacists and the militias?

We think that guns are violent? What the fuck does that mean. An inanimate object does not have a motive or a purpose of it’s own independent of humans. But humans are violent, and guns are a efficient and deadly way of inflicting violence.

Your OP is pretty damned shallow and stupid , kid. This is the kind of shit that just drags down the quality of discussion on this board. Your poorly constructed tittle and subsequent thoughtless blather constitutes noting more that a strawman logical fallacy by misrepresenting our position and trying to goad us into responding to an argument that we did not make

There is a sizable number of voters who are anti-guns, which is why the democrats are so against the 2nd Amendment. Their logic is total crap, they allow criminals convicted of gun-related crimes to walk free or serve light sentences and instead go after law-abiding gun owners but hey, that's politics for ya. Democrat politics.
Holy crap! WHAT!! ?? First of all see post 19. Secondly what the fuck are you taling about when you say “ they (Democrats) allow criminals convicted of gun-related crimes to walk free or serve light sentences? It happens. Mistakes are made. But you can’t say that it is a Democrat policy or position to let these people off. If you think that it is prove it.

And what is that shit about going after law-abiding gun owners . What do you mean by that EXACTLY ? Your irrational hysteria does not become you

Forum List

Back