Why the F**k is no one talking about this?

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Last Friday, I believe, NYT and Politico released a story from the former head of the pentagons UFO research division. This guy worked there up until September this year. Put out a video of an F18 chasing a strange shaped flying object going 120 mph against the wind without any visible form of propulsion, or thrust, or wings, or anything that resembles our understanding of making objects fly. He says there plenty more videos like this out there, and overwhelming evidence we are probably not alone, and possibly being visited...

And then I go on USMB, don’t see a single thread talking about this. What the hell is wrong with you people. This is some mama June look a like claiming she has video of a UFO from her trailer park window...this was one of the lead guys in our own government, whose job was to research UFOs, making pretty shocking statements, with video evidence from the military...that the government isn’t denying, isn’t putting out alternate explanations too or anything. WTF is going on, and just from observing the threads out there...why have people become sooo stupid on USMB? Is this a Facebook thing?

I remember in the early 90s being on a shoot in the Mojave Desert and seeing a bizarre UFO flying around. It was doing all kinds of maneuvers and everyone wondered what the hell that thing was. Turned out to be the flying wing Stealth Bomber.

The aliens are anal probing Mudwhistle right now, so they are not available for comment.

Last Friday, I believe, NYT and Politico released a story from the former head of the pentagons UFO research division. This guy worked there up until September this year. Put out a video of an F18 chasing a strange shaped flying object going 120 mph against the wind without any visible form of propulsion, or thrust, or wings, or anything that resembles our understanding of making objects fly. He says there plenty more videos like this out there, and overwhelming evidence we are probably not alone, and possibly being visited...

And then I go on USMB, don’t see a single thread talking about this. What the hell is wrong with you people. This is some mama June look a like claiming she has video of a UFO from her trailer park window...this was one of the lead guys in our own government, whose job was to research UFOs, making pretty shocking statements, with video evidence from the military...that the government isn’t denying, isn’t putting out alternate explanations too or anything. WTF is going on, and just from observing the threads out there...why have people become sooo stupid on USMB? Is this a Facebook thing?
Not that shocking , if you bothered to research the issue. Numerous sightings of UFOs have been reported by reputable sources for decades.

Most that are awake already know that we are not alone in this massive universe and that the shadow government and their military industrial complex has hidden this knowledge for 70 plus years. The release of this footage is a psy-op and being used as a distraction because of the swamp draining and the thousands of sealed indictments that are going to put some very slimy and powerful people in prison. Leftards will be claiming that it's some kind of "coup" because they are just that fucking stupid.

All I ask of the aliens is to not eat my brains

No anal probing either.

UFO just means Unidentified Flying Object.

That could be anything, from military aircraft to atmospheric anomaly.

But to many people UFO automatically means flying saucers and aliens. .... :cuckoo:

You have a point about this particular place, the home of the conspiracy theory.

Of course, we've heard of the preverbial 'anal probe' by aliens for decades now. I think they learned all there is to learn about the 'anus' long ago. Now it's just creepy.

Personally, I am not that worried about it because I don't have the time.

We are up to our ass in Half-Wit Obama Bolsheviks who have invited a Mexican Invasion; larded Iran with money enough to arm all Lunatic Muslims---of which there is ample supply; and, my greatest concern of all---corrupted every branch of the Federal Government--which is easily done if you have the Justice Department in your hip pocket--see Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

These Out-of space Aliens came and saw and appear to have said Fuck this Mess--and left.

Meanwhile, Satan's most effective slave--Barack Obama; and even his most faithful, but incompetent, slave--Hillary Clinton---they are still here....plotting and scheming in furtherance of the world's most destructive notions as conceived by one of Satan's Biggest Slaves of all--Karl Marx.

Until they are in Jail and their Deep State destroyed; I just can't worry about the Martians.

We haven't even gotten started with the smallest and most obvious of the little Lucerferian Demons. Why in the Hell is James Clapper not in custody and awaiting trial? That's much scarier than Martians last seen in 2007.

I guess the good news is all they seem to want to do is observe us. Well there is the occasional abduction and anal probe but hey it can't be that much worse than a prostate exam.
Just checking the health of the herd before culling.
Humans looking fat and tasty...

Obviously science isn’t your strong point cuz it’s been over there for a week

Forum List

Back