Why schools in the United States should not re-open this fall.

Three Arizona teachers who shared a classroom got coronavirus. One of them died
By Jennifer Henderson, CNN 1 hr ago

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

Gregorich reiterated the three teachers were careful and still got Covid-19.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

Should all grocery stores be closed because store workers got corona and died.

Police officers died of Corona so abolish all cops

People in the military died of corona so give away all the weapons.

Keep snorting that heroin doofy

I'm afraid you don't understand the difference between ESSENTIAL SERVICES and NON-ESSENTIAL SERVICES. Or for that matter, EMERGENCY SERVICES and NON-EMERGENCY SERVICES.

1. Can the children of the United States survive without going to school for a year? YES

2. Can people, in an urban environment survive without getting FOOD from the grocery store? NO

3. Can most Americans survive without getting food from the Grocery store? NO

4. The Police force is necessary to defend communities from violence and death. Essential service that society depends on that must continue. Necessary for immediate survival.

5. The Military, same as the Police above.

For the average citizen to make it through to the summer of 2021, they need four things: food, water, shelter, and clothing. Isolate, and only go out to get those things.
Can people survive if they get the covid 19. YES, YES, YES.
That’s what the sheep,here don’t understand.lol

Guess what, unfortunately, there are national emergencies that require countries to drastically change policy for a while to address a problem.

Here's what you don't seem to realize. Corrupt powers always use "emergencies" and "crises" as their best tools for power grabs and manipulating the public into going along with their agendas. Have you heard of the Hegelian Dialectic?

I've gone over this before, but you seem to be blissfully unaware of it, so I'll say it again. They constantly use a tactic that can be summed up as: Problem - Reaction - Solution. They have an agenda that they know would not go over well with the public. So in order to achieve that agenda, they create a "problem" that causes the public to fear and panic (reaction) and cry out to the government to do something! Then the government comes to the rescue with the "solution" which just so happens to be their agenda in the first place. Problem - Reaction -Solution. Lather, rinse, repeat.

The bottom line is, during a "crisis" (real or orchestrated) governments can literally get away with just about anything. It's the perfect chance to roll out whatever authoritarian agendas they want, removing more of our rights, privacy, and freedom. They do that by manipulating people to practically beg for it!

You will probably deny all of the above, but if you do you are just showing that you don't understand how corrupt powers operate, and that you don't know history... other than what the TV tells you.

This attitude of yours is why the United States has the one of the worst rates of per capita infections from covid-19 on the planet and one of the worst death rates per capita from Covid-19 on the planet.

The United States is top 10 in both. The United States is worse when it comes to per capita infections and deaths from Covid-19 than every single European Union Country!

Siting deaths from other ailments is meaningless, and fails to site the fact that millions of Americans could be dead right now if nothing had been done.

Were at 140,000 covid-19 deaths, how many more Americans do you predict will die from Covid-19 before the pandemic ends?

Really? Who knew?

These are the statistics from yesterday (7/12/2020). It appears you are 100% wrong about Europe.

2020-07-12%20Country-X2.jpg

TOP 15 COUNTRIES with the HIGHEST PER CAPITA NUMBER OF INFECTIONS from COVID-19:

01. QATAR - 36,896 infections per 1 million population
02. San Marino - 20,599 infections per 1 million population
03. Bahrain - 19,347 infections per 1 million population
04. Chile - 16,476......
05. Vatican City - 14,981 infections per 1 million population
06. Kuwait - 12,849
07. Andorra - 11,065
08. Oman -

Re-opening schools in the United States this fall, could double the infection and death rate in the country.

You must have forgotten to include the reliable source and working link supporting your allegation. Without that, your post is meaningless, isn' it?

Its my own personal estimate. What is your estimate or do you even have one?
It would barely impact it. Kids are already hanging out in mass groups and quantities. You just need to protect the teachers.

Kids have parents they go home to. They are perfect at spreading the virus to their parents and Grandparents who live in their homes. Kill the parents and Grandparents, and now you have Kids that the state will have to take care of.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Your chance of dying from Covid-19 is barely 1%. If it was even remotely likely that a toddler giving everyone in their family Covid-19 would result in them being orphans, then you should have thousands of examples by now. Do you?

No you do not. You people.... see this is how I know my position is dead on right, when the opposition has make up these chicken little, drama queen, panties in a bunch, claims.

The schools shut down in the Spring, so the test of whether this would happen or not, has not happened. I argue against reopening the schools because of the risk it could happen. It has not happened YET, because the schools were lockdown and now its summer and schools are not in session.

The rate of death from covid-19 can be as high as 16%. That's the figure Belgium has right now, in terms of confirmed infections vs confirmed covid-19 deaths.

That's the fire your playing with. In a country as large as the United States, that can translate into millions of dead people. Even at 1%, you'd still be talking about hundreds of thousands of dead parents and millions of orphaned kids.
This attitude of yours is why the United States has the one of the worst rates of per capita infections from covid-19 on the planet and one of the worst death rates per capita from Covid-19 on the planet.

The United States is top 10 in both. The United States is worse when it comes to per capita infections and deaths from Covid-19 than every single European Union Country!

Siting deaths from other ailments is meaningless, and fails to site the fact that millions of Americans could be dead right now if nothing had been done.

Were at 140,000 covid-19 deaths, how many more Americans do you predict will die from Covid-19 before the pandemic ends?

Really? Who knew?

These are the statistics from yesterday (7/12/2020). It appears you are 100% wrong about Europe.

Sorry, I was right about infections, but wrong about deaths. But the United States is in the top 15 per capita for both deaths and infections.

Every European Union country has a lower per capita infection rate than the United States currently.

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

Why in the hell is a 60+ year old working during the virus?
Lame ass argument to keep schools closed, because one was dumb enough to let a senior citizen work.

Lots of people over age 60, hell over age 80 work. This is not the 1970 when everyone retired when they could collect their first social security check. Wake up! Its the year 2020!
During Wuhan virus, which is dangerous for elderly? Don’t be a retard.

The virus is dangerous for all ages, more so for the older population. The older population is mixed in with the younger population in terms of living arrangements. That means non-essential work and school need to close to stop the spread to save the lives of the more vulnerable.

Even if the virus does not kill you, it can leave you injured in several different ways for life, which could dramatically shorten your lifespan.
Damn you are embarrassing yourself with your rambling that the virus us dangerous for all ages,the government is inflating all these death numbers of people dying from something else to scare all the sheep around the world to giving up your libertys and freedoms. They are ruling people who get killed by gunshot being murdered as dying from the corona virus,wake the hell up.

Actually, the death toll from covid-19 is an undercount. When you die from covid-19 in your home without seeing the doctor and getting tested, they don't do a covid-19 test on you when you have already died. So those covid-19 deaths go unrecorded.

The number of deaths IS HIGHER than what has been officially reported.
Man you are embarrassing yourself with your cluelessness,everybody here is laughing at how gullible you are,I see you only read parts of posts only seeing what you want to see you are so much clueless.lol

Guess what, unfortunately, there are national emergencies that require countries to drastically change policy for a while to address a problem.

Here's what you don't seem to realize. Corrupt powers always use "emergencies" and "crises" as their best tools for power grabs and manipulating the public into going along with their agendas. Have you heard of the Hegelian Dialectic?

I've gone over this before, but you seem to be blissfully unaware of it, so I'll say it again. They constantly use a tactic that can be summed up as: Problem - Reaction - Solution. They have an agenda that they know would not go over well with the public. So in order to achieve that agenda, they create a "problem" that causes the public to fear and panic (reaction) and cry out to the government to do something! Then the government comes to the rescue with the "solution" which just so happens to be their agenda in the first place. Problem - Reaction -Solution. Lather, rinse, repeat.

The bottom line is, during a "crisis" (real or orchestrated) governments can literally get away with just about anything. It's the perfect chance to roll out whatever authoritarian agendas they want, removing more of our rights, privacy, and freedom. They do that by manipulating people to practically beg for it!

You will probably deny all of the above, but if you do you are just showing that you don't understand how corrupt powers operate, and that you don't know history... other than what the TV tells you.

I don't watch TV, but it appears you watch a lot of it.

Lame ass argument to keep schools closed, because one was dumb enough to let a senior citizen work.

Lots of people over age 60, hell over age 80 work. This is not the 1970 when everyone retired when they could collect their first social security check. Wake up! Its the year 2020!

The virus is dangerous for all ages, more so for the older population. The older population is mixed in with the younger population in terms of living arrangements. That means non-essential work and school need to close to stop the spread to save the lives of the more vulnerable.

Even if the virus does not kill you, it can leave you injured in several different ways for life, which could dramatically shorten your lifespan.
Damn you are embarrassing yourself with your rambling that the virus us dangerous for all ages,the government is inflating all these death numbers of people dying from something else to scare all the sheep around the world to giving up your libertys and freedoms. They are ruling people who get killed by gunshot being murdered as dying from the corona virus,wake the hell up.

Actually, the death toll from covid-19 is an undercount. When you die from covid-19 in your home without seeing the doctor and getting tested, they don't do a covid-19 test on you when you have already died. So those covid-19 deaths go unrecorded.

Man you are embarrassing yourself with your cluelessness,everybody here is laughing at how gullible you are,I see you only read parts of posts only seeing what you want to see you are so much clueless.lol

Keep telling yourself that.

Re-opening schools in the United States this fall, could double the infection and death rate in the country.
Why can we not hire student teachers? Aged 21-25 and have them monitor the classroom and learns as regular teachers teach via Zoom? 40% of students in LA didn’t do a lick of work once restrictions started. This causes depression and suicidal tendencies in some kids and laziness and lack of work ethic in many. There has to be a middle ground and I do not believe that deaths would double. My kids are hanging with friends daily in massive groups.

Trump, your glorified leader whom you plan to vote for said covid 19 would disappear by April. You continue to push his ideas and thinking which have been wrong failed this country at every point in this crises. 140,000 dead Americans are not enough for you to reverse course and actually support policy that would defeat the virus.
Mistakes happen. 140k dead is tragic but we have millions of kids at stake. We need to find a solution that works and now cower under our beds. The ideas I push are my own. I did not bring up Trump, you did, such is life when you suffer from TDS as you do. The disease doesn’t kill or even impact people under 25. There is a solution here.

We have other things that take out the population......

1. Lung cancer...due to smoking about 150 K.
2. The flu about 40 k
3. Drunk drivers.

If the Northeast has not fucked up so badly at the start, we'd have much lower numbers.

Hell, NY on a good day is still barely better than AZ on a bad day.

Shit happens....people die.

Don't forget heart disease, which kills someone every 37 seconds, in the US alone.

These phonies here don't give a rat's @ss about people dying. If they did, they would care about the numerous other causes of death that are preventable.

They suddenly care about human lives because the TV brainwashed them to, and because it's political for them.

Ok, People in Taiwan still die of heart disease, but they rarely die of covid-19. A country of 25 million and only 7 people have died from covid 19. That shows that something can be done against covid-19 to save lives and the United States could be doing it, but its not.

People are dying from Covid-19 in the United States when they shouldn't be. IF the United States had done what TAIWAN did, we would only have 100 deaths instead of 140,000 deaths and COUNTING!

The death count is completely untrustworthy, in fact it's a joke. This has been explained numerous times on threads.

You really have no idea what is actually going on. All I ever see you do is regurgitate establishment propaganda. If I sound harsh, it's because I'm tired of useful dupes helping the criminals behind this psyop, which is destroying the world.... intentionally. In order to bring in new systems, the old must be destroyed. You are helping them.

Great, another conspiracy theorist. Let me guess, you believe the Trade Towers were an inside job and Snowden is your hero?

If anything, the 140,000 death total in the United States is an undercount, by 20,000+. Thank God your types won't be running the country after November 3, 2020!

Even your use of the term 'conspiracy theorist' shows what a brainwashed bootlicker you are. Unlike you, I'm just a person who asks questions and can see through BS. I don't automatically believe whatever I'm spoon-fed by corrupt powers and their mouthpiece, the msm.

So go back to the idiot box, and go back to thinking there's nothing wrong in the world (other than the scary pandemic!) and that the government and media are trustworthy. lol

Wonderful. In the meantime, I'll help Biden get elected President and the Democrats win the House and Senate and you can chase after aliens or find out who really killed J.F.K.

Yeah, the fact that you would vote for an establishment creep like Biden really isn't something to be proud of. You are even more brainwashed than I thought, the more I hear you speak. People like you are the reason why we're losing our republic. You are blind as it gets, and you eagerly do the bidding of the criminals who are destroying this world, through the use of fear, lies and deception.

If Joe Biden were in charge, he would have already bitten off the end of his tongue trying to say Covid.

Don't worry, Biden will be in charge starting January 20, 2021. I wonder where your state of Arizona will be on January 20, 2021 in terms of infections and deaths. BIDEN will save a lot of lives in your state.

He is one of those brainwashed hopeless sheep you can’t reason with,you so much took him to school but he only reads parts of posts,the parts that go against his beliefs he ignores.He is obviously clueless the government creates the problem,gets the reaction of panic they want from the public,then offers the solution and the public is so much in panic mode they don’t bother to read the fine print of their solution that they eagerly accept it clueless that their solution takes away all civil libertys and freedoms we once had.Happened with 9/11 as you well know with dreconian laws being passed for the NSA to illegally spy on Americans when they passed the patriot act,is happening now again. What tiny little libertys were not taken away from us 20 years ago with the signing of the patriot act,has now All been taken from us now,we had a few small,freedoms and libertys remaining after the patriot act,but now because of our corrupt government,with this virus,they have used that excuse to take ALL our little freedoms we had left away from us with even MORE dreconian facist dictatership laws against us.it has become dangerous living in the United States now.

Excellent job of taking him to school and checkmating him,gives standing ovation fir best post on this thread,well done.

Keep telling yourself that.
I’ll keep watching you evade facts showing how you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate,I WILL do that.lol

Why can we not hire student teachers? Aged 21-25 and have them monitor the classroom and learns as regular teachers teach via Zoom? 40% of students in LA didn’t do a lick of work once restrictions started. This causes depression and suicidal tendencies in some kids and laziness and lack of work ethic in many. There has to be a middle ground and I do not believe that deaths would double. My kids are hanging with friends daily in massive groups.

Trump, your glorified leader whom you plan to vote for said covid 19 would disappear by April. You continue to push his ideas and thinking which have been wrong failed this country at every point in this crises. 140,000 dead Americans are not enough for you to reverse course and actually support policy that would defeat the virus.
Mistakes happen. 140k dead is tragic but we have millions of kids at stake. We need to find a solution that works and now cower under our beds. The ideas I push are my own. I did not bring up Trump, you did, such is life when you suffer from TDS as you do. The disease doesn’t kill or even impact people under 25. There is a solution here.

We have other things that take out the population......

1. Lung cancer...due to smoking about 150 K.
2. The flu about 40 k
3. Drunk drivers.

If the Northeast has not fucked up so badly at the start, we'd have much lower numbers.

Hell, NY on a good day is still barely better than AZ on a bad day.

Shit happens....people die.

Don't forget heart disease, which kills someone every 37 seconds, in the US alone.

These phonies here don't give a rat's @ss about people dying. If they did, they would care about the numerous other causes of death that are preventable.

They suddenly care about human lives because the TV brainwashed them to, and because it's political for them.

Ok, People in Taiwan still die of heart disease, but they rarely die of covid-19. A country of 25 million and only 7 people have died from covid 19. That shows that something can be done against covid-19 to save lives and the United States could be doing it, but its not.

People are dying from Covid-19 in the United States when they shouldn't be. IF the United States had done what TAIWAN did, we would only have 100 deaths instead of 140,000 deaths and COUNTING!

The death count is completely untrustworthy, in fact it's a joke. This has been explained numerous times on threads.

You really have no idea what is actually going on. All I ever see you do is regurgitate establishment propaganda. If I sound harsh, it's because I'm tired of useful dupes helping the criminals behind this psyop, which is destroying the world.... intentionally. In order to bring in new systems, the old must be destroyed. You are helping them.

Great, another conspiracy theorist. Let me guess, you believe the Trade Towers were an inside job and Snowden is your hero?

If anything, the 140,000 death total in the United States is an undercount, by 20,000+. Thank God your types won't be running the country after November 3, 2020!

Even your use of the term 'conspiracy theorist' shows what a brainwashed bootlicker you are. Unlike you, I'm just a person who asks questions and can see through BS. I don't automatically believe whatever I'm spoon-fed by corrupt powers and their mouthpiece, the msm.

So go back to the idiot box, and go back to thinking there's nothing wrong in the world (other than the scary pandemic!) and that the government and media are trustworthy. lol

Wonderful. In the meantime, I'll help Biden get elected President and the Democrats win the House and Senate and you can chase after aliens or find out who really killed J.F.K.

Yeah, the fact that you would vote for an establishment creep like Biden really isn't something to be proud of. You are even more brainwashed than I thought, the more I hear you speak. People like you are the reason why we're losing our republic. You are blind as it gets, and you eagerly do the bidding of the criminals who are destroying this world, through the use of fear, lies and deception.

If Joe Biden were in charge, he would have already bitten off the end of his tongue trying to say Covid.

Don't worry, Biden will be in charge starting January 20, 2021. I wonder where your state of Arizona will be on January 20, 2021 in terms of infections and deaths. BIDEN will save a lot of lives in your state.
If biden is like kenyon president obama the facist mass murderer who started wars in other countries,and took a crap on the constitution as well as a lighter to,it same as his pal bushwacker did,god help us all if he got elected,your going to feel stupid when trump gets re-elected again.we keep hearing that trump is behind in the polls by the msm media but that was the same thing they kept saying about him with Clinton.lol

So you're okay with spreading the pandemic without consideration of children, teachers, parents and the wider community? Students spend 6 hours inside. That's long enough to contact the virus. Grocers wear masks, but not enough customers do. Do you?

This is a typical left wing response.

It's loaded with connections that do not exist or really don't matter.

People are getting pissed at anyone who sneezes even though allergies are very high in some areas.
If people don't want to send their kids to school....fine.

If teachers don't want to teach fine (but don't pay them).

I am sure we can find qualified replacements.
The choice for teachers is your health and the health of your family, or your job. And you believe this should be the rationale for opening schools before we control this pandemic. Why did you choose to check both your common sense and your empathy at the door?

We all face it and it's really up to parents (but I forgot you left wingers are all disciples of Al "I what's best" Gore). Choice is only useful as long as people make the choice you want.

What is it that you think you actually know something and worse yet try to fool others into thinking the same.

Do you have an example of a school where it was spread ?
As the schools were shut down by responsible people in March, and less responsible people in May, there has not, thank God, been the chance for spread in schools. But using that to justify an unsafe opening is specious.

The age of COVID-19 patients has been dropping because younger people have been irresponsible when it comes to social distancing and hygiene.

Are you willing to test your expert public health theories on school kids?

Nope, I don't watch TV, I haven't for years. You didn't address anything I said.

Btw, were you aware that there was a "drill" (dress rehearsal) back in October of last year, in New York City, for a "global pandemic"? It's called Event 201. Put on by the very people who are the main players behind this whole thing. And many of the things they practiced in that drill are things that are currently happening now. But I bet that's just a coincidence, right? lolol

And did you know that the main players have conflicts of interest out the wazoo, and stand to make a massive fortune from the vaccine?

You probably also didn't know that there are numerous draconian agendas in the works that are going to permanently change the world as we know it. You mentioned earlier that governments sometimes need to drastically change policy "for a while" during a crisis. More naïveté. When we lose rights and freedom, typically we never get them back. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. And make no mistake, we are definitely losing important rights, privacy and freedom that we will never get back. That's why they always love crises and using fear as their best tool. Because it works every time.

Last edited:

I'm afraid you don't understand the difference between ESSENTIAL SERVICES and NON-ESSENTIAL SERVICES. Or for that matter, EMERGENCY SERVICES and NON-EMERGENCY SERVICES.

1. Can the children of the United States survive without going to school for a year? YES

2. Can people, in an urban environment survive without getting FOOD from the grocery store? NO

4. The Police force is necessary to defend communities from violence and death. Essential service that society depends on that must continue. Necessary for immediate survival.

For the average citizen to make it through to the summer of 2021, they need four things: food, water, shelter, and clothing. Isolate, and only go out to get those things.
Living without a job is not really living, people deserve a chance to live, not just survive on scraps

Everyone will have a job. Their job is doing everything they can to isolate and stop the spread of the virus so it dies. Just as the population mobilized for World War II, the United States population must mobilize to stop the virus. The government will insure the population is fed, housed and clothed, just as it did during World War II.
Your blind loyalty and faith to a corrupt government is comical,you must also think that we our a free country,that our government is looking out for us,and that our government serves the people,sure sounds like it after reading all that retarded babble,hee hee.lol

He is one of those brainwashed hopeless sheep you can’t reason with,you so much took him to school but he only reads parts of posts,the parts that go against his beliefs he ignores.He is obviously clueless the government creates the problem,gets the reaction of panic they want from the public,then offers the solution and the public is so much in panic mode they don’t bother to read the fine print of their solution that they eagerly accept it clueless that their solution takes away all civil libertys and freedoms we once had.Happened with 9/11 as you well know with dreconian laws being passed for the NSA to illegally spy on Americans when they passed the patriot act,is happening now again. What tiny little libertys were not taken away from us 20 years ago with the signing of the patriot act,has now All been taken from us now,we had a few small,freedoms and libertys remaining after the patriot act,but now because of our corrupt government,with this virus,they have used that excuse to take ALL our little freedoms we had left away from us with even MORE dreconian facist dictatership laws against us.it has become dangerous living in the United States now.

Excellent job of taking him to school and checkmating him,gives standing ovation fir best post on this thread,well done.

Thanks! I mean, it may be hopeless, but maybe it will plant seeds at least. I can be persistent, when it comes to trying to wake people up. lol

Nope, I never watch TV anymore, I haven't for years. You didn't address anything I said.

Btw, were you aware that there was a "drill" (dress rehearsal) back in October of last year, in New York City, for a "global pandemic"? It's called Event 201. Put on by the very people who are the main players behind this whole thing. And many of the things they practiced in that drill are things that are currently happening now. But I bet that's just a coincidence, right? lolol

And did you know that the main players have conflicts of interest out the wazoo, and stand to make a massive fortune from the vaccine?

You probably also didn't know that there are numerous draconian agendas in the works that are going to permanently change the world as we know it. You mentioned earlier that governments sometimes need to drastically change policy "for a while" during a crisis. More naïveté. When we lose rights and freedom, typically we never get them back. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. And make no mistake, we are definitely losing important rights, privacy and freedom that we will never get back. That's why they always love crises and using fear as their best tool. Because it works every time.
He ain’t worth bothering,he never addresses facts,he only reads parts of your posts not reading all of it cause it does not go along with his warped opinions which is why he did not address the facts you brought up and never does.He actually thinks this is a free country that our government is looking out for us and globalist biden gives a crap about America and Americans,comedy gold.

Really? Who knew?

TOP 15 COUNTRIES with the HIGHEST PER CAPITA NUMBER OF INFECTIONS from COVID-19:

01. QATAR - 36,896 infections per 1 million population
02. San Marino - 20,599 infections per 1 million population
03. Bahrain - 19,347 infections per 1 million population
04. Chile - 16,476......
05. Vatican City - 14,981 infections per 1 million population
06. Kuwait - 12,849
07. Andorra - 11,065
08. Oman -

You must have forgotten to include the reliable source and working link supporting your allegation. Without that, your post is meaningless, isn' it?

Its my own personal estimate. What is your estimate or do you even have one?
It would barely impact it. Kids are already hanging out in mass groups and quantities. You just need to protect the teachers.

Kids have parents they go home to. They are perfect at spreading the virus to their parents and Grandparents who live in their homes. Kill the parents and Grandparents, and now you have Kids that the state will have to take care of.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Your chance of dying from Covid-19 is barely 1%. If it was even remotely likely that a toddler giving everyone in their family Covid-19 would result in them being orphans, then you should have thousands of examples by now. Do you?

No you do not. You people.... see this is how I know my position is dead on right, when the opposition has make up these chicken little, drama queen, panties in a bunch, claims.

The schools shut down in the Spring, so the test of whether this would happen or not, has not happened. I argue against reopening the schools because of the risk it could happen. It has not happened YET, because the schools were lockdown and now its summer and schools are not in session.

The rate of death from covid-19 can be as high as 16%. That's the figure Belgium has right now, in terms of confirmed infections vs confirmed covid-19 deaths.

That's the fire your playing with. In a country as large as the United States, that can translate into millions of dead people. Even at 1%, you'd still be talking about hundreds of thousands of dead parents and millions of orphaned kids.

Nonsense.

The number of infections is meaningless. The more you test, the more infections one finds. Of course, that's what you first ranted about and said the USA was far worse than any of the countries in Europe regarding deaths per capita. Once again you were proven wrong. Why not just man up to it instead of digging yourself a deeper hole?

Once again for your reference. Tell me again how the European countries all have such lower deaths per capita.

Living without a job is not really living, people deserve a chance to live, not just survive on scraps

Everyone will have a job. Their job is doing everything they can to isolate and stop the spread of the virus so it dies. Just as the population mobilized for World War II, the United States population must mobilize to stop the virus. The government will insure the population is fed, housed and clothed, just as it did during World War II.
That is NOT their job. Stop being a tyrant.

It is NOT the job of the government to insure that the population is fed, housed and clothed. That is the responsibilities of Slave owners.

Apparently "U2Edge" (Useful idiot propaganda cheerleader) wants a communist totalitarian system, where all of us serfs stay home cowering in fear as our overlords "take care of us."
Yeah you ain’t kidding

It is amazing. This guy wants the government to put all of us under their care, like infants, for a less than 1/2 of 1% mortality rate virus.

America is done with cowards like these.
He actually seems to have fallen for what out corrupt school system taught us that our government is looking out for us is what’s so comical and sad at the same time,Jesus Christ he has way too much faith in our corrupt government institutions.lol

Sorry, I was right about infections, but wrong about deaths. But the United States is in the top 15 per capita for both deaths and infections.

Every European Union country has a lower per capita infection rate than the United States currently.

How cute! You believe what China tells us.
tenor%20%281%29-Th.gif

Forum List

Back