Why Russia is the enemy.. Remember Iraq?

Russia is an enemy of the free world

This is the most asinine thing I have read all day.

In 2020, my governor unconstitutionally mandated masks, closed down businesses, and destroyed my state's economy. The leaders of the "free world," all moved in "lock-step," with global corporations to do, pretty much the same thing.

And? They have all signed onto treaties and memorandums of understanding to imposed digital ID's in the future, which, will be like social credit ID. The upshot of this will be, if you say, write, or do anything which the establishment billionaires do not approves, you could be shut out in the cold. .. sort of like when those truckers drove to Canada to protest Jab mandates. . .

. . . and the government locked them out of access to their own money. Sort of like they are doing to innocent Russian people who have no choice in what is going on right now.

This makesmade it so freedom of speech, and ability to conduct commerce, all depended on you bending the knee to what ever the whims are, of the global ruling class.

.o092.png

:dunno:

iu

This is the most asinine thing I have read all day.

In 2020, my governor unconstitutionally mandated masks, closed down businesses, and destroyed my state's economy. The leaders of the "free world," all moved in "lock-step," with global corporations to do, pretty much the same thing.

And? They have all signed onto treaties and memorandums of understanding to imposed digital ID's in the future, which, will be like social credit ID. The upshot of this will be, if you say, write, or do anything which the establishment billionaires do not approves, you could be shut out in the cold. .. sort of like when those truckers drove to Canada to protest Jab mandates. . .

. . . and the government locked them out of access to their own money. Sort of like they are doing to innocent Russian people who have no choice in what is going on right now.

This makesmade it so freedom of speech, and ability to conduct commerce, all depended on you bending the knee to what ever the whims are, of the global ruling class.

View attachment 623293

:dunno:

iu
You should check your constitution both state and federal.

Broad executive powers are granted to the President and Governors of each state under a declared national emergency.

That of course is why they have been delaying any formal end of the emergency declarations, they want to hang on to that power.

Russia has invaded a free sovereign country without provocation .
Wow, seems you live in a bubble, and do not want to even acknowledge what the hell is going on in the world. I guess it is true, when someone is bombarded with lies and propaganda enough. . . it becomes the truth? You think they just, up and decided to cause chaos in their own nation, possibly destabilizing and destroying their own peace and tranquility, for absolutely no other reason, but to be bullies and take over territory all of a sudden? . . .

Russia, Ukraine & the Law of War: Crime of Aggression​

"Until the adoption of the U.N. Charter in 1945, Webster’s criteria, borrowing heavily from Grotius, had become Black Letter Law regarding anticipatory action in international law. However, once the United Nations was established and the U.N. Charter sanctified as international law, the concept of pre-emption or anticipatory self defense lost favor in customary international law. . . ."

<snip>

" . . In early September 2002 the Bush administration published its National Security Strategy (NSS), which certified as official U.S. policy the principle of pre-emption. It noted that the Cold War-era doctrines of containment and deterrence no longer worked when dealing with a post-9/11 threat matrix which included rogue states and non-state terrorists."

<snip>

" . .Concerns that any attempt to carve a doctrine of pre-emption out of the four corners of international law defined by Article 51 of the U.N. Charter would result in the creation of new rules of international engagement, and that that would result in the breakdown of international order were realized on Feb. 24.

That is when Russian President Vladimir Putin, citing Article 51 as his authority, ordered what he called a “special military operation” against Ukraine for the ostensible purpose of eliminating neo-Nazi affiliated military formations accused of carrying out acts of genocide against the Russian-speaking population of the Donbass, and for dismantling a Ukrainian military Russia believed served as a de facto proxy of the NATO military alliance.

Putin laid out a detailed case for pre-emption, detailing the threat that NATO’s eastward expansion posed to Russia, as well as Ukraine’s ongoing military operations against the Russian-speaking people of the Donbass.

“[T]he showdown between Russia and these forces,” Putin said, “cannot be avoided. It is only a matter of time. They are getting ready and waiting for the right moment. Moreover, they went as far as aspire to acquire nuclear weapons. We will not let this happen.” NATO and Ukraine, Putin declared,

“did not leave us [Russia] any other option for defending Russia and our people, other than the one we are forced to use today. In these circumstances, we have to take bold and immediate action. The people’s republics of Donbass have asked Russia for help. In this context, in accordance with Article 51 of the U.N. Charter, with permission of Russia’s Federation Council, and in execution of the treaties of friendship and mutual assistance with the Donetsk People’s Republic and the Lugansk People’s Republic, ratified by the Federal Assembly on February 22, I made a decision to carry out a special military operation.”

<snip>

". . . .While one may be able to mount a legal challenge to Russia’s contention that its joint operation with Russia’s newly recognized independent nations of Lugansk and Donetsk constitutes a “regional security or self-defense organization” as regards “anticipatory collective self-defense actions” under Article 51, there can be no doubt as to the legitimacy of Russia’s contention that the Russian-speaking population of the Donbass had been subjected to a brutal eight-year-long bombardment that had killed thousands of people. . . ."

<snip>

" . . .Finally, Russia has articulated claims about Ukraine’s intent regarding nuclear weapons, and in particular efforts to manufacture a so-called “dirty bomb”, which have yet to be proven or disproven. [Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky made a reference to seeking a nuclear weapon in February at the Munich Security Conference.]"

You should check your constitution both state and federal.

Broad executive powers are granted to the President and Governors of each state under a declared national emergency.

That of course is why they have been delaying any formal end of the emergency declarations, they want to hang on to that power.
I have checked them.

And they were taken to court, and the court ruled against them.

Wow, seems you live in a bubble, and do not want to even acknowledge what the hell is going on in the world. I guess it is true, when someone is bombarded with lies and propaganda enough. . . it becomes the truth? You think they just, up and decided to cause chaos in their own nation, possibly destabilizing and destroying their own peace and tranquility, for absolutely no other reason, but to be bullies and take over territory all of a sudden? . . .

Russia, Ukraine & the Law of War: Crime of Aggression​

"Until the adoption of the U.N. Charter in 1945, Webster’s criteria, borrowing heavily from Grotius, had become Black Letter Law regarding anticipatory action in international law. However, once the United Nations was established and the U.N. Charter sanctified as international law, the concept of pre-emption or anticipatory self defense lost favor in customary international law. . . ."

<snip>

" . . In early September 2002 the Bush administration published its National Security Strategy (NSS), which certified as official U.S. policy the principle of pre-emption. It noted that the Cold War-era doctrines of containment and deterrence no longer worked when dealing with a post-9/11 threat matrix which included rogue states and non-state terrorists."

<snip>

" . .Concerns that any attempt to carve a doctrine of pre-emption out of the four corners of international law defined by Article 51 of the U.N. Charter would result in the creation of new rules of international engagement, and that that would result in the breakdown of international order were realized on Feb. 24.

That is when Russian President Vladimir Putin, citing Article 51 as his authority, ordered what he called a “special military operation” against Ukraine for the ostensible purpose of eliminating neo-Nazi affiliated military formations accused of carrying out acts of genocide against the Russian-speaking population of the Donbass, and for dismantling a Ukrainian military Russia believed served as a de facto proxy of the NATO military alliance.

Putin laid out a detailed case for pre-emption, detailing the threat that NATO’s eastward expansion posed to Russia, as well as Ukraine’s ongoing military operations against the Russian-speaking people of the Donbass.

“[T]he showdown between Russia and these forces,” Putin said, “cannot be avoided. It is only a matter of time. They are getting ready and waiting for the right moment. Moreover, they went as far as aspire to acquire nuclear weapons. We will not let this happen.” NATO and Ukraine, Putin declared,

“did not leave us [Russia] any other option for defending Russia and our people, other than the one we are forced to use today. In these circumstances, we have to take bold and immediate action. The people’s republics of Donbass have asked Russia for help. In this context, in accordance with Article 51 of the U.N. Charter, with permission of Russia’s Federation Council, and in execution of the treaties of friendship and mutual assistance with the Donetsk People’s Republic and the Lugansk People’s Republic, ratified by the Federal Assembly on February 22, I made a decision to carry out a special military operation.”

<snip>

". . . .While one may be able to mount a legal challenge to Russia’s contention that its joint operation with Russia’s newly recognized independent nations of Lugansk and Donetsk constitutes a “regional security or self-defense organization” as regards “anticipatory collective self-defense actions” under Article 51, there can be no doubt as to the legitimacy of Russia’s contention that the Russian-speaking population of the Donbass had been subjected to a brutal eight-year-long bombardment that had killed thousands of people. . . ."

<snip>

" . . .Finally, Russia has articulated claims about Ukraine’s intent regarding nuclear weapons, and in particular efforts to manufacture a so-called “dirty bomb”, which have yet to be proven or disproven. [Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky made a reference to seeking a nuclear weapon in February at the Munich Security Conference.]"
Putin fabricated a truck load of bullshit to justify his war of conquest period.

NATO has never committed any unprovoked attack anywhere, The only thing Russia ever has or ever will have to fear from NATO is that they can and will stop his aggression if he attacks a member state.

You've become like far too many one of the Kremlin's "Useful Idiots".

I lived there. The people hated Gaddafi for 40 years. It was conspiracy fools who claimed he was going off the Petro dollar. Look at how many foreign oil companies were operating in Libya.
You're so full of shit.

Libya had the best economy in Africa.

Sure, it was a corrupt state, and Gaddafi tended to pay off his supporters and family first. . . but, he still had massive, massive, majority support.

There is NO western or authoritarian leader on the planet that could safely assume to ride through their capitol city like this. . . (Video at end.)

Intelligent, non-propagandized people know the truth. I followed instant feeds of what was going on there. I know how our media purposely changed graphic on protests that were really PRO-Gaddafi, to make them appear anti-Gaddafi.

RogueAI is telling the truth.

Eleven Years Ago: Hillary Clinton’s Emails Confirm The “Real Agenda” Behind the US-NATO War on Libya​

Here is the Wikileaks cabal;

". . . 3. Qaddafi has nearly bottomless financial resources to continue indefinitely, according to
the latest report we have received:

On April 2, 2011 sources with access to advisors to Saif al-Islam Qaddafi stated in strictest
confidence that while the freezing of Libya's foreign bank accounts presents Muammar Qaddafi
with serious challenges, his ability to equip and maintain his armed forces and intelligence
services remains intact. According to sensitive information available to this these individuals,

Qaddafi's government holds 143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver. During late March,
2011 these stocks were moved to SABHA (south west in the direction of the Libyan border with
Niger and Chad); taken from the vaults of the Libyan Central Bank in Tripoli.

This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish

a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide

, the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA).

(Source Comment: According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is
valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the

current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05785522 Date: 01/07/2016

Sarkozy's decision to commit France to the attack on Libya. According to these individuals
Sarkozy's plans are driven by the following issues:

a.A desire to gain a greater share of Libya oil production,

b. Increase French influence in North Africa,

c.Improve his internal political situation in France,

d. Provide the French military with an opportunity to reassert its position in the world,

e.Address the concern of his advisors over Qaddafi's long term plans to supplant France as the
dominant power in,Francophone Africa. ). . ."

Gold Dinar: the Real Reason Behind Gaddafi’s Murder​

". . .The objective of this new currency was to divert oil revenues towards state-controlled funds rather than American banks. In other words, to stop using the dollar for oil transactions. Countries such as Nigeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Angola were ready to change their currencies. Unfortunately in March 2011, the NATO-led coalition began a military intervention in Libya in the name of freedom….

Free water, almost free gasoline, free health system and free education were commonplace for Libyans under Gaddafi’s dictatorship.

The leader, who has been in power for 41 years, has managed to gain the support of all the major tribes and buy social peace through radical measures and a policy of shared oil revenues.. . . "

Before;

Gaddafi - Libya Truth Revisited

". . . The objective of this new currency was to divert oil revenues towards state-controlled funds rather than American banks. In other words, to stop using the dollar for oil transactions. Countries such as Nigeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Angola were ready to change their currencies. Unfortunately in March 2011, the NATO-led coalition began a military intervention in Libya in the name of freedom….

Free water, almost free gasoline, free health system and free education were commonplace for Libyans under Gaddafi’s dictatorship.

The leader, who has been in power for 41 years, has managed to gain the support of all the major tribes and buy social peace through radical measures and a policy of shared oil revenues.. . "

Gaddafis-murder-1.png

Cite the cases please?
Putin fabricated a truck load of bullshit to justify his war of conquest period.

NATO has never committed any unprovoked attack anywhere, The only thing Russia ever has or ever will have to fear from NATO is that they can and will stop his aggression if he attacks a member state.

You've become like far too many one of the Kremlin's "Useful Idiots".
Dude. . . you're a cyber-spook. I think I have probably chastised you once already on the war topic. You want to discuss anything else beside the war over in Europe with me? Or foreign policy? Sure.

As far as the other topics? Nah, I just don't feel like discussing it with you, or spending time on it with you. Simply put, given when you joined, and what I think your stake holder associations are, and how long I believe you will be a member of this forum?

meh. . .you aren't worth the time, TBH.

I am loath to give you any data at all. I have a much higher intellect than the garbage you are pushing out as. . . "knowledge." I just don't need that.

When you write absurd shit like, "Putin fabricated a truck load of bullshit to justify his war of conquest period." With absolutely no evidence to back that up, and then claim I'M the useful idiot?

:auiqs.jpg:

That is the height of irony, and does not entice me to interaction with you at all. You reek of evil.

You're so full of shit.

Sure, it was a corrupt state, and Gaddafi tended to pay off his supporters and family first. . . but, he still had massive, massive, majority support.

There is NO western or authoritarian leader on the planet that could safely assume to ride through their capitol city like this. . . (Video at end.)

Intelligent, non-propagandized people know the truth. I followed instant feeds of what was going on there. I know how our media purposely changed graphic on protests that were really PRO-Gaddafi, to make them appear anti-Gaddafi.

Eleven Years Ago: Hillary Clinton’s Emails Confirm The “Real Agenda” Behind the US-NATO War on Libya​

". . . 3. Qaddafi has nearly bottomless financial resources to continue indefinitely, according to

On April 2, 2011 sources with access to advisors to Saif al-Islam Qaddafi stated in strictest
confidence that while the freezing of Libya's foreign bank accounts presents Muammar Qaddafi
with serious challenges, his ability to equip and maintain his armed forces and intelligence
services remains intact. According to sensitive information available to this these individuals,

Qaddafi's government holds 143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver. During late March,
2011 these stocks were moved to SABHA (south west in the direction of the Libyan border with

This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish

a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide

, the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA).

(Source Comment: According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is
valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the

current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05785522 Date: 01/07/2016

Sarkozy's decision to commit France to the attack on Libya. According to these individuals

d. Provide the French military with an opportunity to reassert its position in the world,

e.Address the concern of his advisors over Qaddafi's long term plans to supplant France as the

". . .The objective of this new currency was to divert oil revenues towards state-controlled funds rather than American banks. In other words, to stop using the dollar for oil transactions. Countries such as Nigeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Angola were ready to change their currencies. Unfortunately in March 2011, the NATO-led coalition began a military intervention in Libya in the name of freedom….

The leader, who has been in power for 41 years, has managed to gain the support of all the major tribes and buy social peace through radical measures and a policy of shared oil revenues.. . . "

Before;

". . . The objective of this new currency was to divert oil revenues towards state-controlled funds rather than American banks. In other words, to stop using the dollar for oil transactions. Countries such as Nigeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Angola were ready to change their currencies. Unfortunately in March 2011, the NATO-led coalition began a military intervention in Libya in the name of freedom….

The leader, who has been in power for 41 years, has managed to gain the support of all the major tribes and buy social peace through radical measures and a policy of shared oil revenues.. . "

Gaddafis-murder-1.png

The social services were all established by King idris. The tribes hated Gaddafi for 40 years. . ,Gaddafi's military and police force were all foreign nationals because he was terrified of the Libyan people. March is pretty late. All the embassies and oil companies had pulled out and Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy.

Saddam didn't have WMD. What they did have was a threat to trade their oil in Euro's, instead of the USD. The WMD excuse was a lie. We all know that now. But it was the excused that allowed an invasion that overthrew Saddam and prop up a pro USD government.
Well, that's exactly what's going on in Russia right now. All the other excuses and propaganda about how Putin is a brutal dictator, how mean he is, is just propaganda. Fact is, no one cares how good or bad the people in Russia have it. We wouldn't even care if Russia was still a communist nation. (Which is not, because Putin is not pro-communism)

Like Saddam, Russia is threatening to drop the USD.

Russia Sold $5 Billion in May as Part of Oil Fund Dollar Dump

• Finance Ministry plans to cut fund’s dollar holdings to zero
  • Bulk of money converted to yuan; $1 billion changed to euros

Russia to consider ditching dollar-denominated oil contracts if faced with more U.S. sanctions

Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak on Thursday said the oil and gas-rich country may soon be tempted to move away from U.S. dollar-denominated crude contracts if President Joe Biden’s administration continues to impose targeted economic sanctions.

“Well, ideally we would prefer not to move away from the dollar as it is an international currency used for settlements,” Novak told CNBC’s Hadley Gamble at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, according to a translation.
Iraq's oil production was limping along because there were no oil services companies to do reserve maintenance. It took nearly ten years to get Iraqi oil back up to speed. The oil business hates a warzone.

Dude. . . you're a cyber-spook. I think I have probably chastised you once already on the war topic. You want to discuss anything else beside the war over in Europe with me? Or foreign policy? Sure.

As far as the other topics? Nah, I just don't feel like discussing it with you, or spending time on it with you. Simply put, given when you joined, and what I think your stake holder associations are, and how long I believe you will be a member of this forum?

meh. . .you aren't worth the time, TBH.

I am loath to give you any data at all. I have a much higher intellect than the garbage you are pushing out as. . . "knowledge." I just don't need that.

When you write absurd shit like, "Putin fabricated a truck load of bullshit to justify his war of conquest period." With absolutely no evidence to back that up, and then claim I'M the useful idiot?

:auiqs.jpg:

That is the height of irony, and does not entice me to interaction with you at all. You reek of evil.
You haven't chastised me or anyone else, you can't because you have no facts with which to do so.

You run your mouth like a sewer and then can't stand to be challenged as to your claims so you go on the attack.

You're an intellectual midget in a land of giants suffering from small man syndrome.

You're so full of shit.

Before;

Gaddafis-murder-1.png

Have you got anything here that doesn't come from a conspiracy nut website?

You haven't chastised me or anyone else, you can't because you have no facts with which to do so.

You run your mouth like a sewer and then can't stand to be challenged as to your claims so you go on the attack.

You're an intellectual midget in a land of giants suffering from small man syndrome.
Says someone who has yet to provide a single link to back your assertions. Sorry son, you're going to have a tough time here if you think tired talking points are all you need.

With the help of NATO, Ukraine now has weapon systems along the Russian border.
In case you missed the last twenty years or so Russia has weapons systems along every one of their borders.

How is it a problem for Ukraine to provide the same for it's side of the border?

What specific systems is it you think they had that warranted an unprovoked invasion?

Not to mention the fact that Ukraine has snubbed their noses at Russia for the hundreds of billions they owe Russia. How the hell do you think Ukraine has stayed afloat for as long as they have? Financial support of Russia, the US (Clinton, Obama, Trump and Biden) and other countries.
That would be sad if not so ridiculous as to be laughable.

Not even Russia is claiming that.

The truth is even worse, Lavrov quotes 4bn, and Medvedev stated that UKR owes Russia a Debt of 16bn because after stealing Crimea Russia decided to stop paying for the lease on it's Sevastapol Naval base. :auiqs.jpg:

You people are seriously out of your minds.

Ukraine is one of the most natural resource rich countries in Europe whichy is of course why the Russians keep raping it for their natural resources.

With out Russia stealing them blind they are perfectly capable of supporting themselves or were until Russia decided to invade and destroy much of their infrastructure for which now of course, Russia will be on the hook.

Forum List

Back