How did you vote in 2020 and how do you assess your decision as of 02/27/22?

• Biden, and I would do it again

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Biden, and I am not sure about my choice

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Biden, and I made a mistake

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Trump, and I would do it again

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Trump, and I am not sure about my choice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump, and I made a mistake

• Jo Jorgensen, and I made a mistake

• Total voters
Trump.....And if he runs and wins the primary.

hqdefault.jpg

We have 13 months of data.

It should be enough data to assess your vote quality.

For the second time in a row, I held my nose and voted for the Democratic Presidential candidate.

And I nailed it again.
30 billion dollars on the SLS and Orion capsule. that should have cost a few billion. Now we get to blow that shit up if needed.

Kudos to the lone person who admits to voting for Biden. For real. No one else had the character to admit it.

Maybe there is hope for that person.

We have 13 months of data.

It should be enough data to assess your vote quality.

The way things are looking it can only get worse from here for Dementia. We have this terrible war going on that much of the world seems to be involved with, plus an indirect nuclear weapons threat, and Dementia said nothing about increasing our energy supply. He just went home for this past weekend like nothing is going on.

If the Democrats ever get their pork bill passed it may take inflation to over 10%. They are smartly not talking much about it but on the next slow news cycle................

If Dementia does something to really piss off Putin, look for a sharp reduction in Russian oil that could put our economy in a spin that will take years to get out of. Dementia is currently leading the way he came in, and that is every decision being the wrong decision.

I didn’t vote. Both candidates were steaming piles of shit. I refused to pick the one I believed might stink a little less.

How did you vote in 2020 and how do you assess your decision as of 02/27/22?​

I voted for Biden in 2020. That election saga had some amazing moments now that I look back.

-Sydney Powell going on air and saying 'release the kraken'
-Rudy Guliani having a press conference at a landscaping company
-President Trump not releasing funds for the transfer of power until a month later in December
-President Trump firing his cyber security chief for saying it was the most fair election in history
-Other golden oldies such as the 1/6 insurrection
- Rudy touching himself on camera on Borat 2 then lying when caught

As of 2022 I am very content with my choice.

How did you vote in 2020 and how do you assess your decision as of 02/27/22?​

I voted for Biden in 2020. That election saga had some amazing moments now that I look back.

-Sydney Powell going on air and saying 'release the kraken'
-Rudy Guliani having a press conference at a landscaping company
-President Trump not releasing funds for the transfer of power until a month later in December
-President Trump firing his cyber security chief for saying it was the most fair election in history
-Other golden oldies such as the 1/6 insurrection
- Rudy touching himself on camera on Borat 2 then lying when caught

As of 2022 I am very content with my choice.

I'm sure you are. Forget about who did a better job running the country. What a silly concept to vote on.

I had no problem voting for Trump in 2020 and as of 2/27/22 I certainly don't regret that vote one bit. However, I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and I would rather have someone else in office other than Trump who leans right. But, it is rather obvious to anyone not infected with TDS that America made a mistake in 2020.

Forum List

Back