Why Russia is the enemy.. Remember Iraq?

Not sure this clown is even an American, might be another Russobot, that or he is just hopeless. I'm not sure anyone can be this stupid, however.
I have no idea what he's posting about most of the time simply because his facts are fantasy. Putin would much prefer contracts calling for carbon payments in roubles.

But at the time W stupidly invaded Iraq .... all Iraqi oil was sold under the "oil for food program" and was subject to sanctions. Saddam had no control over his carbon, and that was why the oil for food program was so corrupt. The amount of money travelling through the UN was nearly bottomless.

It may be that some in W's admin supported the invasion because they wanted to get rid of the UN and allow Iran to control it's own money, and feed and house and care for civilians. OF course, in exchange for that, the US would demand the legal right to buy all oil in dollars are world oil market prices.

Russia is backed by China and India. Plus the EU hasn't cut off Russian oil or gas. The Ruble value is climbing back up. So even if this war deescalates, Russia staying off the dollar, and other countries joining in, could be pretty devastating for the USD. Us going after Saddam and getting their oil back on the USD was just a warning sign for other countries.
We can't force this kind of thing on Russia. They have too many powerful allies. Like China and India.

Yea but we're making it difficult to do business in USD with a country that was doing business in USD....

It doesn't fit the pattern

And pushing India away from us as China rises is against our interests too?

The only thing this was good for was scaring the shit out of the Chinese.

We have incentivized China and India to do business buying oil from Russians not in our network. That is a bad move for the bankers. They for whatever reason lost this fight.

Fact of the matter? YOU ARE AN NPC!

This? This is the pyramid of argumentation. . .

iu

And? Since your entire ego, and your entire world view, pretty much comes from MSLSD. . . and? When I actually posted a link from the source that you get your talking points from?

That caused you FUCKING MASSIVE cognitive dissonance, that WHOA, there might actually be some nuance to this issue, & you might actually need to deploy some critical thinking and admit I may have a point?

AW hell no. . . just resort to some name calling to protect your cognitive bias and your well constructed reality. :rolleyes:
Awww...I pissed off another Russian sock puppet

Another good day!

Yea but we're making it difficult to do business in USD with a country that was doing business in USD....

It doesn't fit the pattern

And pushing India away from us as China rises is against our interests too?

The only thing this was good for was scaring the shit out of the Chinese.

We have incentivized China and India to do business buying oil from Russians not in our network. That is a bad move for the bankers. They for whatever reason lost this fight.

Sort of paints a picture of our government not being in charge of our own government, doesn't it. That's way to conspiratorial for me to actually believe. But now a days, It wouldn't surprise me.

Personally, I think it's all economical evolution.
This is a bit long winded. But it's not conspiratorial in the least.
You know how Sherlock Holmes would piece together a case using basic facts. Facts that anyone who's looking and paying attention to, could see?

Sort of paints a picture of our government not being in charge of our own government, doesn't it. That's way to conspiratorial for me to actually believe. But now a days, It wouldn't surprise me.

Personally, I think it's all economical evolution.
This is a bit long winded. But it's not conspiratorial in the least.
You know how Sherlock Holmes would piece together a case using basic facts. Facts that anyone who's looking and paying attention to, could see?

As a mixed American I would blame it on euro centric Eastern Euros who we haven't assimilated properly

Very similar to our actions in Israel, sometimes the lobbies win.

And in this case we have generations of cold war to back up the lobbies*. Kissinger, Brzezinski, Nuland, and now Vindman all eastern or central euros. And so many more.

We draw a lot of our foreign policy thinkers from Eastern Europe because of the Cold War. These people are just not suited to a world where the center of industry is the Pacific not the Atlantic. They need to be purged and replaced with properly assimilated Americans who can see the world from a view from NY or LA not Berlin, Warsaw, or London

Not sure this clown is even an American, might be another Russobot, that or he is just hopeless. I'm not sure anyone can be this stupid, however.
Do you have a problem with the sources he used?

Does it matter where he came from? Do you have a problem with the truth? Do you have a problem with empirical reality? :dunno:

Does it matter where a person comes from who tells you what the facts are?

If you need to resort to name calling, because you lack arguments, your position is really weak.

iu

Does it matter where he came from? Do you have a problem with the truth? Do you have a problem with empirical reality? :dunno:

If you need to resort to name calling, because you lack arguments, your position is really weak.

iu

Well ti does matter where he comes from, the Arab overestimates his own importance and downplays our ability to force them to trade as we please.

Shocker the Muslim doesn't understand he lives in a world full of borders than only exist because Americans will it.

The little petrostates who can't even fight their own wars and need to contract Pakistanis to fly their jets aren't going to be very resilient against American actions in the way say...Russians are.

China and India can create a relevant system outside the petrodollar assuming continued economic growth. The Muslim world cannot.

iu

Socks get sooo angry

Forum List

Back