Why Rick Perry Will Be Convicted

Except they will bring into court his past relationships with GOP members that were convicted of DWI's and Perry did not threaten their budgets with a veto...
Irrelevant. The governor can veto a bill for any reason he likes.

Morons such as yourself also claimed the charges against Tom Delay would stick. They were just as wrong.

Link? I never said any such thing as I was never involved in a thread about Delay...Any more lies you want to toss into the thread?

Read it again, moron. I said "morons SUCH AS yourself." I didn't say you specifically. Although I'm sure you were. I was in another forum at the time and all the liberal morons were so certain that Delay was going to be wearing an orange jumpsuit.

Morons such as yourself also claimed the charges against Tom Delay would stick. They were just as wrong.

Link? I never said any such thing as I was never involved in a thread about Delay...Any more lies you want to toss into the thread?

Read it again, moron. I said "morons SUCH AS yourself." I didn't say you specifically. Although I'm sure you were. I was in another forum at the time and all the liberal morons were so certain that Delay was going to be wearing an orange jumpsuit.

So!! You're calling me a moron!!??? Again!!!??? Of course you know this means WAR!!

upstart...

So!! You're calling me a moron!!??? Again!!!??? Of course you know this means WAR!!

upstart...

Oh no! Now I'm afraid!

Political warmongering at it's best...Perry is a hypocrite and a liar....at best..

The idea that he was concerned about Lehmberg's drunk driving is also fatuous nonsense. Two other Texas DAs were arrested for DUI during Perry's tenure in office and he spoke not a discouraging word about their indiscretions. Kaufman County D.A. Rick Harrison drove the wrong way into traffic and was found guilty of drunk driving in 2009 and in 2003 Terry McEachern, DA of Swisher County, was convicted of a DUI. Perry said nothing. It's probably only coincidental that both of those individuals were Republicans and did not oversee an investigative unit responsible for keeping elected officials honest in the capitol.

And Perry settled his political differences how? Not at the ballot box..

The indictments, however, have not left the Texas governor chastened. During his six-minute news conference after they were handed down, he threatened retaliation for the people involved in getting him into this mess, which is probably another form of official abuse he has promised to deliver to his fellow Texans. His central complaint was that the legal and grand jury investigative process was being used to settle political differences and that wasn't something we did in America, which is a startling irony for anyone who knows how Rick Perry first won statewide public office in Texas.

When Perry ran for Texas agriculture commissioner in 1990, he benefited from a federal investigation of his opponent's office, which had been facilitated by his campaign manager Karl Rove. Rove worked with an FBI agent to investigate Democrat Jim Hightower and two of his senior staffers at a time when Perry was challenging Hightower for the agriculture commissioner's job. The FBI, in fact, served search warrants at Hightower's state office on the day he was out of town announcing his reelection plans.

Why Rick Perry Will Be Convicted|James Moore

There is a huge difference between the Travis County DA and the others, the other didn't head the States Professional Integrity Unit and did not receive State funds. Perry's veto did nothing to County funds to the Travis County DAs office it just withheld State funds for the Professional Integrity Unit, which he had every right to do. He held the opinion that the head of that unit should have the highest professional integrity in order to perform that job properly. Perry didn't break any law by stating his intent to veto the State funds and giving the reason why.

Forum List

Back