This is how our permissive legal system murdered child

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Polk County Sheriff’s Office; Facebook

Look at this scum bag with a tattoo of a swastika and a criminal rap sheet a mile long, including enticement of a child previously. He should never have been let out of jail.

Sickening.

The body of an 11-year-old Texas girl who went missing last week on her way to school was found Tuesday in a nearby river, the Polk County District Attorney confirmed Tuesday afternoon.
Don Steven McDougal, 42, had been named as a person of interest in Audrii Cunningham’s mysterious disappearance on Feb. 15. He lived in a trailer behind her father’s home in Livingston, a small town about an hour from Houston.

At a press conference, Polk County DA Shelly Sitton said his office plans to charge McDougal with capital murder.

Compassion for the little girl?

The reason that it doesn't matter is standing in front of his truck enjoying his beer. Does anybody understand why that political statement needs to be made here?

Texas has a permissive legal system? Texas has been run by the GOP for decades. Livingston is Trumpybear territory. Time for a change to the new Law and Order party not the Party of Putin.

Texas has a permissive legal system? Texas has been run by the GOP for decades. Livingston is Trumpybear territory. Time for a change to the new Law and Order party not the Party of Putin.

You then make it more clear that the dead little girl isn't the topic here!
Is racism going to become a part of this discussion too?

Compassion for the little girl?

The reason that it doesn't matter is standing in front of his truck enjoying his beer. Does anybody understand why that political statement needs to be made here?

Why does it have to be political you daffy eggheaded dope? It's moral. Leave children alone and if you all can't? You need to...

You then make it more clear that the dead little girl isn't the topic here!
Is racism going to become a part of this discussion too?
t
here is a savage core in americas white culture of death and abuse. Votto exposing this, much like the hundreds of black on black crimes posted here , will be necessary if we are ever to stop finding little dead girls in the woods.

Why does it have to be political you daffy eggheaded dope? It's moral. Leave children alone and if you all can't? You need to...
I'm a Canadian and so all your issues are apolitical to me. I'm just providing some questions and answers that could help define the political divide in America.

Neither side is owning their issues in a way that can be understood. Racism happens to be the best example. Both sides are trying to own it at the same time they're trying to run from it.

I'm a Canadian and so all your issues are apolitical to me. I'm just providing some questions and answers that could help define the political divide in America.

Neither side is owning their issues in a way that can be understood. Racism happens to be the best example. Both sides are trying to own it at the same time they're trying to run from it.

You're a Canadian...let me help you out. You don't matter to me. Why would you think you do? Clean up your own shit hole

Technically, Biden is President, not Trump, so the question becomes why is Biden such a foul demon that he is letting little girls get raped and murdered for political points.

Biden could of enforced the law and saved this little girl.

Technically, Biden is President, not Trump, so the question becomes why is Biden such a foul demon that he is letting little girls get raped and murdered for political points.

Biden could of enforced the law and saved this little girl.
In reality, Texas enforces Texas laws, not the Federal Government or the President.

Texas does have the death penalty for people who murder little girls however.

In reality, Texas enforces Texas laws, not the Federal Government or the President.

Texas does have the death penalty for people who murder little girls however.
Then why did you bring up a president, try to pay attention to what you state so I do not have to remind you of what you state.

Then why did you bring up a president, try to pay attention to what you state so I do not have to remind you of what you state.
I specifically asked if Texas has a permissive legal system, because the GOP has been in charge of Texas for decades, including Polk County. Care to address that?

I brought up the GOP's Trumpybear because Polk county voted for him in 2020.

I specifically asked if Texas has a permissive legal system, because the GOP has been in charge of Texas for decades, including Polk County. Care to address that?

I brought up the GOP's Trumpybear because Polk county voted for him in 2020.
So now it is Biden's fault. The police are over burdened addressing the crime of illegal aliens.

We need to accuse politicians, fine, I am in favor, we can start with democrats all across the nation, in every district, every city, where democrats dwell

Look at this scum bag with a tattoo of a swastika and a criminal rap sheet a mile long, including enticement of a child previously. He should never have been let out of jail.

Sickening.

The body of an 11-year-old Texas girl who went missing last week on her way to school was found Tuesday in a nearby river, the Polk County District Attorney confirmed Tuesday afternoon.
Don Steven McDougal, 42, had been named as a person of interest in Audrii Cunningham’s mysterious disappearance on Feb. 15. He lived in a trailer behind her father’s home in Livingston, a small town about an hour from Houston.

At a press conference, Polk County DA Shelly Sitton said his office plans to charge McDougal with capital murder.
But but but but but if we only had stricter gun control laws.

So now it is Biden's fault. The police are over burdened addressing the crime of illegal aliens.

We need to accuse politicians, fine, I am in favor, we can start with democrats all across the nation, in every district, every city, where democrats dwell
Biden is a vegetable.

We need to hold judges accountable for this crap.

There needs to be some sort of recourse taken against judges who let these creeps back out onto the streets.

t
here is a savage core in americas white culture of death and abuse. Votto exposing this, much like the hundreds of black on black crimes posted here , will be necessary if we are ever to stop finding little dead girls in the woods.
You will never stop finding the bodies of little girls in the woods. The best you can do is execute evil upon discovery the first time.

Forum List

Back