Why Pardon Arpaio?

lol, I've gotten just about as many intelligent, substantive responses as I expected, aka Zero.

I see you troll with one liners same as camp when you cant counter pesky facts.:up:

what facts? So far all I've been told is that Arpaio should be pardoned because he was convicted of contempt for not following an illegal order,

but not one person can show me where the order was ruled illegal.

lolol, maybe you can...

one liners in defeat just like I said before.congrats.poor crybaby troll.:up:

Simple enough question.

What's makes his circumstance sufficiently unique that it is in the best interests of justice for the president to unilaterally step in and subvert the system and legal process that convicted him?
Do I sense a bit of... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

No. I'm asking people why do it and so far no one has a good answer.

lol, I've gotten just about as many intelligent, substantive responses as I expected, aka Zero.

I see you troll with one liners same as camp when you cant counter pesky facts.:up:

what facts? So far all I've been told is that Arpaio should be pardoned because he was convicted of contempt for not following an illegal order,

but not one person can show me where the order was ruled illegal.

lolol, maybe you can...

one liners in defeat just like I said before.congrats.poor crybaby troll.:up:

Can you prove that Arpaio was convicted for ignoring an illegal order?

Arpaio's conviction can still be appealed, so,

why pardon Arpaio? Why not let the justice system do its work, instead of having, as McGarrett calls him, the Fuhrer dictatorially intervene?

Because like every President before him, he can

that logic and common sense makes wayyyyy too mush sense for him to comprehend.:up: He whines and crys about a president serving the people cleaning up our corrupt court system,yet where was his whining and bitching when Obama abused his power? nuff said,fucking hypocrite troll.

He must be black is why we never heard him get angry rightly so over Obominations abuse of power who pardoned CRIMINALS where the sherrif was a patriot and did no wrong.:rolleyes:

sad excuse for a human being him and camp are.

Simple enough question.

What's makes his circumstance sufficiently unique that it is in the best interests of justice for the president to unilaterally step in and subvert the system and legal process that convicted him?

No one here issued a pardon. Perhaps you should write a strongly worded letter to the person who has the answer rather than asking strangers on the internet

Simple enough question.

No one here issued a pardon. Perhaps you should write a strongly worded letter to the person who has the answer rather than asking strangers on the internet

I'd say the frantic irrational responses by the dozens from your RWnut pals proves you wrong.

Simple enough question.

hey asshole,Westhall same as me, took you to school earlier telling the truth that he was serving the people by cleaning up the corruption of the courts but like the stupid fuck you are ,you ignored it.

just because you hate being proven wrong, doesnt mean a great answer wasnt given to you asshole.:asshole:
:itsok:

Simple enough question.

You mean like Obama did with Manning...

Simple enough question.

I'd say the frantic irrational responses by the dozens from your RWnut pals proves you wrong.
They believe he was upholding the law and apparently Trump agrees.
It's not difficult to understand the reason even if you don't agree.

Simple enough question.

You have to appreciate the hypocrisy of Arpaio and Trump. The claim to be 'tough on crime' but when one of them or one of their friends is convicted of a crime it's 'not fair' and Arpaio doesn't deserve to be in prison.

Of course all those people he gloated over because THEY had to serve their sentences deserved what they got. Conservatives are a gang of the weak, in body and soul.

Forum List

Back