Why Many Conservatives Hate Good News

The washington post is more un-American than you are.

I am a conservative. I do not hate good news. What I do hate is partisian poppycock like the linked article. If the news is this good, Lonelaughingboy, where's the details to back it up? This article is a bunch of wispy bullet points, nothing more.

I am a conservative. I do not hate good news. What I do hate is partisian poppycock like the linked article. If the news is this good, Lonelaughingboy, where's the details to back it up? This article is a bunch of wispy bullet points, nothing more.

The editorial is a survey of pollsters. It isn't poppycock and it isn't partisan.

Please note that the new census bureau numbers ( that you probably don't trust ) were include de in the editorial. They are details which back up the claims made in the editorial.

The economy is better....and improving. We are safer than ever ( more likely to be killed by your clothing than by an immigrant ) and this nation is known as the leader of the free world.

Saying that we are on the wrong track is something psychological....because it isn't factual. Get it?

Last edited:

The editorial is a survey of pollsters. It isn't poppycock and it isn't partisan.

Please note that the new census bureau numbers ( that you probably don't trust ) were include de in the editorial. They are details which back up the claims made in the editorial.

The economy is better....and improving. We are safer than ever ( more likely to be killed by your clothing than by an immigrant ) and this nation is know as the leader of the free world.

Saying that we are on the wrong track is something psychological....because it isn't factual. Get it?
Yes indeed. I get your pathetic psychological game.

The economy is better....and improving. We are safer than ever ( more likely to be killed by your clothing than by an immigrant ) and this nation is know as the leader of the free world.

Cool story, bro.

Do you think the economy is better now than it was 8 years ago? Four years ago? Last year? Straight up questions seeking straight up answers.

Yes...this is an editorial in the Washington Post. So....we know how few will read it objectively...but maybe one or two will.

The "wrong track" sentiment may have some weird motivators. What do you think?

The Daily 202: Why most think the country is on the wrong track, despite positive economic indicators

51 percent that even have a job make less than 30K a year...that's less than 15 bucks an hour for a fiat currency backed by nothing of an intrinsic value that loses more purchasing power every year....let the fucking good times roll, eh? Until you understand the root of this debt slavery system, you are simply putting a band aid on a festering and infected wound and I don't give a flying fuck about which political "bought and paid for party that you support....FACT!

Cool story, bro.

Do you think the economy is better now than it was 8 years ago? Four years ago? Last year? Straight up questions seeking straight up answers.
Straight up? LOL Provide something with some actual information rather than puffy leftist editorial swill, and maybe we can have a conversation.

Conservatives hate good news because they're all Negative Nancy's. They hate to hear about anything positive, it makes them cringe. That's why you'll only see them posting negative stories here on this forum and especially on facebook, where they can be free to hate everything and just be the turds they were born to be. They only want bad things to happen because they love being the victim. It gives them an excuse to justify their own failures in life.

Cool story, bro.

Straight up? LOL Provide something with some actual information rather than puffy leftist editorial swill, and maybe we can have a conversation.

He did. He asked you point blank if you thought the economy was better or worse than 8, 4 and 1 year ago. Better or worse?

Cool story, bro.

He did. He asked you point blank if you thought the economy was better or worse than 8, 4 and 1 year ago. Better or worse?
20 trillion dollars in debt...yeah, the economy is just fucking peachy....:lol:

Cool story, bro.

Straight up question for you....do you think that the quantitative easing which dumped 80 plus billion dollars a month to Wall Street bankers over the last 7 years that propped up the markets played a part in keeping the wolf at the door to give the impression that this jobless "recovery" was better than what it actually is???

Cool story, bro.

Oh, hello LoneLaugher's flunky! You want an answer? Ok. I believe it is worse. That's probably because I don't rely on Wash post editorial claptrap- which is pretty much what I said already. Please. Try to keep up.

It was called "Utility of Poverty" and pointed out the positives of poverty if one were rich. For example, if prices dropped 15% it was if the wealthy got a 15% raise in income. With money people could buy up property and wait. Poverty was indeed a money maker for the rich. And at one time the conservatives pressured the government to fight poverty by reducing taxes and balancing the budget, and then FDR came along with his New Deal and Keynes..

Cool story, bro.

How "good" is it???? 23 percent REAL unemployment. the rich getting the benefit of the quantitative easing money to
pad their wealth....so tell me how that has benefited the middle class.....I'll wait for your explanation.....

If the Carpathia were named the Barack Carpathia conservatives would have immediately started in, "why isn't it larger? It couldn't get here sooner? There were far faster rescues in the past. Who painted the upper decks white, it hurt my eyes while I was being rescued. Do they expect us to climb up there? Where is the captain's birth certificate, he doesn't look natural born. Is he from Kenya? I won't recognize a Kenyan captain. The doctor on board is helping everyone? I'M not paying for that! Why are the poor being rescued? Can't they swim home on their own like Jesus would want? I think the ice-berg is a hoax. How can a ship that big sink unless it was an inside job? Those are Carpathian passengers over there? They aren't real passengers like us. This ship better go where WE want or we'll start a new revulushin'. No our captain didn't cause the Titanic to sink, YOUR captain caused it to sink...

Yes...this is an editorial in the Washington Post. So....we know how few will read it objectively...but maybe one or two will.

The "wrong track" sentiment may have some weird motivators. What do you think?

The Daily 202: Why most think the country is on the wrong track, despite positive economic indicators
I hate this....

"
  • Powell: "I would rather not have to vote for her"
    ducking1.jpg

In one blunt 2014 email with Democratic donor Jeffrey Leeds, Powell had this to say of Clinton:

"I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect. A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy,not [sic] transformational, with a husband still d**king bimbos at home (according to the NYP)."
Cbs.com

Forum List

Back