Zone1 Why Jews shall either convert to Christianity or reject Talmud?

Because Talmud misled them
As Christians we have an obligation to talk to Jews and offer them the way to avoid the God's punishment
And you don’t think Jews have ALREADY heard that they’re going to hell, blah blah blah, from Christians since they were in elementary school?

You’ve done your job and told us. Now shut up about it and show some respect to those who have different religious beliefs.

The guy is a provocateur, no one True Christian can support any kind of Violence. I understand it and stop the discussion with him. Talmud distorts the Teaching of God so Jews shall accept the True Messiah Jesus

jesus20messiah_thumb.jpg
Followers of “ Jesus” have been killing Jews for over 2000 years ✡️

That’s OK. You’ve been respectful all along, and we have two different views.
Another thing: I welcome efforts to convert me. When Mormon missionaries knock on my door I let them in. Then I show them my well read volume that includes The Book of Mormon, The Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. Mormons think these are as sacred as the Bible.

I like Mormons and I have made a thorough study of their religion. On the basis of that study I have concluded that Mormonism is not true, and that Joseph Smith was not a prophet.

I have a pleasant discussion with the Mormon missionaries. We leave on good terms, after I tell them why I admire them.

Another thing: I welcome efforts to convert me. When Mormon missionaries knock on my door I let them in. Then I show them my well read volume that includes The Book of Mormon, The Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. Mormons think these are as sacred as the Bible.

I like Mormons and I have made a thorough study of their religion. On the basis of that study I have concluded that Mormonism is not true, and that Joseph Smith was not a prophet.

I have a pleasant discussion with the Mormon missionaries. We leave on good terms, after I tell them why I admire them.
I’ve spoken with Mormons too when they come to my door. Same with Jehovahs Witnesses. I’ve always found them respectful, and when I explain why my religion remains the best one for me, they leave with respect as well.

My problem is the venom toward Jews that spews from some Christians, with the insistence that G-d will damn them to eternal fire if they don’t “repent.” You see some of these hateful, arrogant Christians right here on this thread. I’ve had the most obnoxious things said to me here about my religion.

Bob Dylan is a Jew who became a Christian over 40 years ago. Some people have said he later rejected Christianity, but that's false. He still does his gospel songs. I also know of a Christian Rabbi.

I’ve spoken with Mormons too when they come to my door. Same with Jehovahs Witnesses. I’ve always found them respectful, and when I explain why my religion remains the best one for me, they leave with respect as well.

My problem is the venom toward Jews that spews from some Christians, with the insistence that G-d will damn them to eternal fire if they don’t “repent.” You see some of these hateful, arrogant Christians right here on this thread. I’ve had the most obnoxious things said to me here about my religion.
During my life I have only known a few people who expressed hostility toward Jews. None practiced Christianity. Some were atheists.

Jehovahs' Witnesses differ from other Christians over the divinity of Jesus. It is a complicated subject. The divinity of Jesus is only clearly asserted in the Gospel of Saint John. Even there Jesus is described as clearly subordinate to God the Father, who is the same as the Yahweh of the Old Testament.

The Gospels of Saint Matthew and Saint Luke have Jesus asking, "Why are you calling me good? There is no one good but God."

The Gospel of Saint Mark has Jesus saying the Shema.

So, whether or not a Christian believes in the divinity of Jesus depends on which verses he considers to be authoritative, and which verses he explains away.

Last edited:
X's & Z's About 125-150 B.C. the King of Yehuda (judah) conquered Edom and offered to let them live if they converted. By Christ's time they managed to control the Kingship, Temple, Priesthood, Lawyers, Scribes etc. By then they were called Pharisees and Saducees.
Most & probably all self professed Jews are descendants of Edom, Khazars and Ashkenaz. Christ told the Pharisees (Edomites) that you pharisees go across sea and land to make converts, and make them twice the sons of hell as youselves. Matthew 23:15
The Apostle Paul wrote that Esau found no place for repentance thouh He sought it carefully with tears. Hebrews 12:17
You cannot convert them, as King Hyrcanus attempted. Esau/Edom et. al. should be respected, after all He is King of this world for a long time, even though Biblically He is doomed.

Last edited:
XZ is not a code in my thinking. It was my way of seeing if I could post here. Maybe I should have used IvanX as my name here. I am a Black Muslim of sorts.
Lisa558; the slander word Nazi was created solely to justify the mass murder of millions of Germans of all ages and sex for the sin of Heroically trying to rescue Aryan Christian Israel Russia from the the USA imposed Communist murdering and torturing gangs.

As for Jehova Witnesses, I have to give them credit for the beautiful pictures they illustrate their literature with. If I didn't know better, I'd be tempted to consider associating with them.

Last edited:
XZ is not a code in my thinking. It was my way of seeing if I could post here. Maybe I should have used IvanX as my name here. I am a Black Muslim of sorts.
Lisa558; the slander word Nazi was created solely to justify the mass murder of millions of Germans of all ages and sex for the sin of Heroically trying to rescue Aryan Christian Israel Russia from the the USA imposed Communist murdering and torturing gangs.
What is that supposed to mean? Do you wish Nazi Germany had won the Second World War?

What is that supposed to mean? Do you wish Nazi Germany had won the Second World War?
There was no Nazi Germany. Though Talmudic controlled USA and Russia destroyed Germany, does not take away the Royal Heroism of the Germans, which are essentially of the Tribe of Yehuda (Judah).

And you don’t think Jews have ALREADY heard that they’re going to hell, blah blah blah, from Christians since they were in elementary school?
The word "hell' simply means death. If there were a place where people have eternal life in torment, it would make Yahveh a liar, for He has said, "The wages of sin is death."

There was no Nazi Germany. Though Talmudic controlled USA and Russia destroyed Germany, does not take away the Royal Heroism of the Germans, which are essentially of the Tribe of Yehuda (Judah).
In other words your answer to my question is "Yes." You wish Nazi Germany won the Second World War.

In other words your answer to my question is "Yes." You wish Nazi Germany won the Second World War.
Germany was never "Nazi." If you love that word, it reveals Your character, especially when applying it to the Aryan Christian Israel Yehuda (Judah) nation of Germany.

And THANK you Baron for your very Judeophobic, Jew hating, Antisemitic rant .

Jews are wrong. Christians are right.

Convert or die.

We got it.

Christians have been killing Jews, just because they are Jews, since the greatest lie about Jews was ever told in the 1st Century CE.

Keep it up, Baron. Be the Jew hater your mind cannot stop being.

Let us have MORE Jews attacked and killed.
there are medications for that which ails Baron-----try to avoid thorazine----it grows
lady boobs in men

Germany was never "Nazi." If you love that word, it reveals Your character, especially when applying it to the Aryan Christian Israel Yehuda (Judah) nation of Germany.

Germany was Nazi. By denying that you reveal your character.

Time to call the guys with the nets in the white lab coats.

Bob Dylan is a Jew who became a Christian over 40 years ago. Some people have said he later rejected Christianity, but that's false. He still does his gospel songs. I also know of a Christian Rabbi.
Ever met a vegetarian carnivore?

Forum List

Back