Why it’s time for a Trump revolution!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
My friends are worried about me. They insist something is not right and suggest prayer, counseling, even rehab. “Take a break,” they urge. “Get away for a few days and clear your head.”

They are wise and kind, and it would be foolish to dismiss their concerns. Truth be told, there are moments when I doubt myself. Am I making a huge mistake? Am I losing my mind?

Perhaps I am. My friends say that’s the only possible explanation for the fact that I might support Donald Trump for president.

The insanity defense is all that’s left now that the smart set has declared that it’s immoral and indecent to even think about voting for Trump. OK, call me immoral and indecent as well as crazy, because I’m thinking about it.

It’s been a long road to get here. When Trump’s name first popped up, I joked about moving to Canada. When he launched his campaign, I cursed him, certain he was going to create a circus just when Republicans finally had a strong field of candidates......

More...MUCH MORE

http://nypost.com/2016/03/19/why-its-time-for-a-trump-revolution/

I think I loathe Trump, but I am voting for him and him only in this field of liars and losers.

My friends are worried about me. They insist something is not right and suggest prayer, counseling, even rehab. “Take a break,” they urge. “Get away for a few days and clear your head.”

They are wise and kind, and it would be foolish to dismiss their concerns. Truth be told, there are moments when I doubt myself. Am I making a huge mistake? Am I losing my mind?

Perhaps I am. My friends say that’s the only possible explanation for the fact that I might support Donald Trump for president.

The insanity defense is all that’s left now that the smart set has declared that it’s immoral and indecent to even think about voting for Trump. OK, call me immoral and indecent as well as crazy, because I’m thinking about it.

It’s been a long road to get here. When Trump’s name first popped up, I joked about moving to Canada. When he launched his campaign, I cursed him, certain he was going to create a circus just when Republicans finally had a strong field of candidates......

More...MUCH MORE

Trump is is the cure America has been waiting for. End the liberal hysteria, once and for all!

More...MUCH MORE

Trump is is the cure America has been waiting for. End the liberal hysteria, once and for all!
Inbreeds, simpletons, uneducated cracka's unite for trump !!!!
Vote Trump for a dummer amerika.

Trump's IQ is estimated to be 160, double that of a liberal regressive, or an inbred muslim.

Goodwin says that, because he can't vote for Hillary, he's "stuck with the Republicans".

No he's not.

There are other parties he can consider. Or does he think that his one vote is somehow worth less because he doesn't use it on one of the "major" parties? What, does he think his vote's gonna swing the election, so he can only vote for one of them?

Too much shallow thinking out there.

More...MUCH MORE

If you support Trump then you are ether A. a progressive or B. mentally retarded. You could be both I guess.

More...MUCH MORE

Liberal hysteria like this?

Goodwin says that, because he can't vote for Hillary, he's "stuck with the Republicans".

No he's not.

There are other parties he can consider. Or does he think that his one vote is somehow worth less because he doesn't use it on one of the "major" parties? What, does he think his vote's gonna swing the election, so he can only vote for one of them?

Too much shallow thinking out there.

I voted for Perot, it got us the last stinking Clinton. Don't encourage the same mistake.

More...MUCH MORE

If you support Trump then you are ether A. a progressive or B. mentally retarded. You could be both I guess.
Correct on b .
Absolutely incorrect on a.

We need someone that is not afraid to call out members of congress on their total disregard for the constituents that they are supposed to be representing.
Trump might be a bit out there, but the reality is that Trump is the only candidate that wont end up in congress crawling around on the floor giving everyone head.

More...MUCH MORE

Correct on b .

What if I told you,

A=B.

We need someone that is not afraid to call out members of congress on their total disregard for the constituents that they are supposed to be representing.
Trump might be a bit out there, but the reality is that Trump is the only candidate that wont end up in congress crawling around on the floor giving everyone head.
Wake up Dorothy.

To support Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

1. You are part of the establishment
2. You have amnesia

Correct on b .

What if I told you,

A=B.
You must enjoy being wrong all the time.

Says the guy who doesn't even know how to take a dump without thinking about Trump's teachings.
Oh shit a zealot!
Btw Trump is a pos that's why I think about him when I take a shit.
Stupid much?

Well, you are wrong, nothing about him resembles pos. Possibly just the manhood envy kicking in.

Correct on b .

What if I told you,

A=B.

Says the guy who doesn't even know how to take a dump without thinking about Trump's teachings.
Oh shit a zealot!
Stupid much?

Well, you are wrong, nothing about him resembles pos. Possibly just the manhood envy kicking in.
I cant even begin to comprehend how someone can call Trump a piece of shit when their party has had the king and queen of shit in the white house for two terms, they have Hillary as their front runner and thought Pelosi and Reid were good ideas.
Just baffling

Oh shit a zealot!
Stupid much?

I cant even begin to comprehend how someone can call Trump a piece of shit when their party has had the king and queen of shit in the white house for two terms, they have Hillary as their front runner and thought Pelosi and Reid were good ideas.
Just baffling
Trump is a piece of shit ,lowlife, bragertt. Thin skinned pussy .
Now repeat after me..
You forgot, and soon to be YOUR president.

Forum List

Back