Why it is important to identify and call out the groomers and child sexual abusers

A very common thing t see from sexual predators, and their defenders, is to try to blame the victim for being too easy prey.

Like this, almost exactly…

If you had had early childhood sex education, you might have been able to get away from the attack when you were little.

And of course, the “early childhood sex education” that is going on, and being defended here, is exactly meant to make children into easier prey for sexual predators. That is its intent, and that is its effect.

Perhaps a bid at trying to claim insanity as a cause for her obvious behavior. Her “poem” comes across as the rantings of a mind ravaged by severe brain damage or drug use; perhaps even demonic influence.
What gets me is how the other mods abet her. Is it that she intimidated them just as the malignant narcissist seeks to intimidate every single soul in the forum.Are they contractually obligated to support her.Are they stupid? Do they not see the obvious? Do they close ranks just to prop up their own sense of royalty?

She calls me a pedo and now offers a VERY thinly veiled call out thread.

And they are all perfectly fine with it!!

Trumpist are fascist and want to kill these people. You either do what they believe or you're just as dead as dealing with the taliban. They hate science and they hate that it supports the necessurity [sic] of treatment of trans people as it violates their sick and fucked up religious view.

Recognizing the scientific reality of the biological difference between boys and girls is a “sick and fucked up religious view”, you say?

No further comment needed here. Your own words clearly show us who has suck and fucked up views.

A very common thing t see from sexual predators, and their defenders, is to try to blame the victim for being too easy prey.

Like this, almost exactly…

And of course, the “early childhood sex education” that is going on, and being defended here, is exactly meant to make children into easier prey for sexual predators. That is its intent, and that is its effect.
Heck, my own abuse was minor, but just look how USMB tore into me over it!

It isn't diddling kids that is a problem for USMB. It's anybody who was groped as a kid and doesn't want other kids molested!

That is just sick.

This site is just sick.

The fact that you idiots want to butt into everyones life and control everyone with goverment proves my point about you being LOSERTERIANS. You're fake. You're only for granting everything to the rich and you're their pons....You can't stand that anyone would ever have to be something outside the norm and you seek to destroy them for daring.
Puddlefucker ^ chose to promptly confirm who and what it is.

The thing with transexual people is that often they have mental issues.

In the US, mental issues are often scoffed at, especially by the right wing who don't want to pay for other people's problems. The problem is, when such issues get worse, this is the result.

You can attack for "narcissistic insanity", but really, is this just some kind of mental problem, and you're just attacking people with mental problems because.....

Had mental issues been dealt with, had the right not decided to go on a binge of attack gay people, then these people might feel more comfortable being who they are, and not feel the need for going extreme towards surgery.....

There is a vast difference between being gay and being trans. I do know one "trans" person who never wanted the surgery but took the testosterone. I never saw this person as male and always thought that being trans was an act because her evangelical parents taught her that lesbians go to hell. If she's really a man, then it isn't wrong.

Yes, all trans people are emotionally screwed up, because they fell so wrong about who they are physically. The idea of gender idenity education isn't to encourage people to be trans or gay, but rather, to let everyone learn how to deal with people who aren't CIS gendered or straight. Most of the teenagers attempting suicide have sexual identity issues.

If you want to save children, don't make things worse or more difficult for these kids to get the help and support they need. Don't force them to hide who they are. That's why they're so screwed up in the first place. Because YOU keep telling them they're sick, perverted, and creepy. Nobody wants to feel like that but that's what the right is doing. Harming children.

I have no problem regulating sexual reassignment surgery to consenting adults 18 and up, however banning any and all gender id therapies for post pubescent teens up to 26 year of age is unconstitutional imo.

If you really were for small limited government you'd butt the fuck out and let people be free.

And yet you want to make us bow to "climate change". You want to tell us what we can drive, and how warm we can keep our homes. You want to make us pay for your daughter's abortion.

Heck, my own abuse was minor, but just look how USMB tore into me over it!

It isn't diddling kids that is a problem for USMB. It's anybody who was groped as a kid and doesn't want other kids molested!

That is just sick.

This site is just sick.

You're not being torn into because of your abuse. You're being torn into for attacking and accusing others of being predators and groomers without grounds or evidence that this is what is going on.

Disagreeing with your extremism and obsession isn't "condoning child abuse". You accuse EVERYONE of being a "groomer" or a "pedophile", and that's why you're being attacked. False allegations flung everywhere at anyone HELP real pedophiles get away, and that's what you're doing.

I have no problem regulating sexual reassignment surgery to consenting adults 18 and up, however banning any and all gender id therapies for post pubescent teens up to 26 year of age is unconstitutional imo.

I have a problem with policiticians regulating any form of medical care. They're not qualified in the slightest, and they're making these stupid laws out of ignorance, fear, and hysteria.

I see no effort to regulate people from getting cosmetic surgery until they look like monsters. And that's a BIG problem.

I have a problem with policiticians regulating any form of medical care. They're not qualified in the slightest, and they're making these stupid laws out of ignorance, fear, and hysteria.

I see no effort to regulate people from getting cosmetic surgery until they look like monsters. And that's a BIG problem.
Thus the minimum age of 18.
What you do to yourself after that is YOUR business.
Which is why Dead or Alive lead singer Pete Burnes looks like this:
R.d3c501a4b9dbe83c6a3a169b2be608a8

Actually, I think he died but you get the point.

So pretty much we're suppose to ignore centuries of science and evidence supporting the necessurity of providing basic healthcare for children. Because? Because of your god. lol. You could argue that all surgery on children is grooming and wrong. This is insane shit.

I feel surgery to modify sexual organs is elective surgery and is for adults only.

I feel surgery to modify sexual organs is elective surgery and is for adults only.
Very true! These people are literally arguing at the wall. lol It literally never happens and it is probably 100 times more likely to happen to a cis person that has messed up sexual organs if it does. Do we stop doing surgery period on children??? That is insane.

You are the first person who brought it up Mac.

But I disagree, no one focused on the word. Go ahead, look at the posts again.
What do you see?
You see people deflecting, making jokes and trivializing it.
EXACTLY WHY THESE PEOPLE CAN ABUSE THEIR CHILDREN.
Needs to be a law no Transforming anyone under 18. This is sick, these things they are doing to these kids isn't reversible.

So pretty much we're suppose to ignore centuries of science and evidence supporting the necessurity of providing basic healthcare for children.

You’re going to appeal to tradition as to why we should mutilate kids’ sex organs? Really? What tradition or culture was that, psychopath?

“Basic healthcare” my black ass.

You're not being torn into because of your abuse. You're being torn into for attacking and accusing others of being predators and groomers without grounds or evidence that this is what is going on.

Disagreeing with your extremism and obsession isn't "condoning child abuse". You accuse EVERYONE of being a "groomer" or a "pedophile", and that's why you're being attacked. False allegations flung everywhere at anyone HELP real pedophiles get away, and that's what you're doing.
Wanting to protect children from sexual grooming is not an extreme position at all

You are simply so far from that position that it seems extreme to you.

Forum List

Back