Why it is important to identify and call out the groomers and child sexual abusers

Uh... yeah no.
I am attacking a system that is allowing narcissistic madness to affect children.
To actually go as far as surgically altering minor childrens bodies to feed their own madness.

try again

No, what you're doing is being simplistic. You're trying to make everything fit into your nice neat and simplistic little world, because to see things for the complexity they are.... well... you could think about that one, or you could go drink a beer and tell everyone how you'd be the greatest ruler in the world.

I'm not saying that surgery for minors is the right thing to do. In fact I totally oppose it.

However, I'm saying that dealing with mental illness BEFORE it gets to that stage is ESSENTIAL.

"he WHO adds that transgender people often experience disproportionately high levels of mental health conditions."

"Research suggests that transgender individuals are almost four times as likely as cisgender people to experience a mental health condition."

" Of the respondents, 39% report serious psychological distress, compared to just 5% of the general United States population."

In other words, a "cisgender" person has a 1 in 4 chance of having mental illness, clearly this can range from light, to severe. So, you're looking at a lot of transgender people having mental illness.
The reality is, a gay person with mental illness issues might believe that having surgery might solve their problems, clearly this isn't going to be the case. But with mental illnesses logic isn't always what's going on inside the head.
This is taking your topic of conversation and looking at the complexity of it. Sorry if that's difficult for you.

No, what you're doing is being simplistic. You're trying to make everything fit into your nice neat and simplistic little world, because to see things for the complexity they are.... well... you could think about that one, or you could go drink a beer and tell everyone how you'd be the greatest ruler in the world.

I'm not saying that surgery for minors is the right thing to do. In fact I totally oppose it.

However, I'm saying that dealing with mental illness BEFORE it gets to that stage is ESSENTIAL.

"he WHO adds that transgender people often experience disproportionately high levels of mental health conditions."

"Research suggests that transgender individuals are almost four times as likely as cisgender people to experience a mental health condition."

" Of the respondents, 39% report serious psychological distress, compared to just 5% of the general United States population."

In other words, a "cisgender" person has a 1 in 4 chance of having mental illness, clearly this can range from light, to severe. So, you're looking at a lot of transgender people having mental illness.
The reality is, a gay person with mental illness issues might believe that having surgery might solve their problems, clearly this isn't going to be the case. But with mental illnesses logic isn't always what's going on inside the head.
This is taking your topic of conversation and looking at the complexity of it. Sorry if that's difficult for you.
No
You are trying to divert the discussion into something else.
This bill is to allow surgical and chemical alterations on MINOR CHILDRENS bodies, who absolutely do not have the maturity and ability to understand or see the consequences of it.
PERIOD.
It is about nothing else.
I don't give a flying donut about the two "parents" or any other adults who choose to wear women's clothing. I care about children's lives being permanently changed to feed their narcissistic madness.
And it is madness.
I suppose you look right past the two articles where the British government closed their facility to engage in this barbarism. Due to 1 in 30 patients filing lawsuits for inadequate mental health care by shoving children through the procedures who later regretted it.

No
You are trying to divert the discussion into something else.
This bill is to allow surgical and chemical alterations on MINOR CHILDRENS bodies, who absolutely do not have the maturity and ability to understand or see the consequences of it.
PERIOD.
It is about nothing else.
I don't give a flying donut about the two "parents" or any other adults who choose to wear women's clothing. I care about children's lives being permanently changed to feed their narcissistic madness.
And it is madness.
I suppose you look right past the two articles where the British government closed their facility to engage in this barbarism. Due to 1 in 30 patients filing lawsuits for inadequate mental health care by shoving children through the procedures who later regretted it.

No, I'm telling you the discussion is more complex than you want it to be.

Sorry you can't keep the fuck up.

I'm done trying to discuss something complex with someone who can't do anything above grade 1 level discussion. Bye bye.

No, I'm telling you the discussion is more complex than you want it to be.

Sorry you can't keep the fuck up.

I'm done trying to discuss something complex with someone who can't do anything above grade 1 level discussion. Bye bye.
No
You are trying to complicate it, and I am not playing your game.
It is not complicated at all.
Considering sexual mutilation on minor children is madness.
That is pretty simple.

You want to complicate it to hide that madness, and continue down the path of allowing young children to be butchered before they have the foggiest notion of what they are really doing

FFWD this video to the :26 mark.
Here you will see a "trans" person, married to another "trans" person, the pair have two children.
This sick fuck then states he is a parent of two trans children. And is speaking HERE IN AMERICA (Minnesota) to pass a law to guarantee, and have taxpayers foot the bill to pay for physical mutilation and chemical experimentation on MINOR children.

Point 1 - Jordan Peterson a couple weeks ago, quoted one of Canada's leading sexual biologist speaking on a trans couple who claimed they had ONE child they adopted at birth as being trans.
The basic math, using well documented trans numbers - the likelihood of an actual trans person adopting a child at birth - and the child also being actual trans is approximately 1 in 90,000.
This deviant couple claim not ONE trans child, but miraculously TWO trans children. The likelihood of this happening is basically impossible. You can't fit that many numbers on a calculator.
Point 2 - This couple is not under investigation because woke people refuse to identify them as groomers and call them out. These two men want to take their children and alter their bodies for their own narcissistic insanity.

We must identify and call them out everywhere we see them.

Has anyone ever--ever--seen a "woman" who looks like this? Dude. Wearing pink is not covering for those shoulders

FFWD this video to the :26 mark.
Here you will see a "trans" person, married to another "trans" person, the pair have two children.
This sick fuck then states he is a parent of two trans children. And is speaking HERE IN AMERICA (Minnesota) to pass a law to guarantee, and have taxpayers foot the bill to pay for physical mutilation and chemical experimentation on MINOR children.

Point 1 - Jordan Peterson a couple weeks ago, quoted one of Canada's leading sexual biologist speaking on a trans couple who claimed they had ONE child they adopted at birth as being trans.
The basic math, using well documented trans numbers - the likelihood of an actual trans person adopting a child at birth - and the child also being actual trans is approximately 1 in 90,000.
This deviant couple claim not ONE trans child, but miraculously TWO trans children. The likelihood of this happening is basically impossible. You can't fit that many numbers on a calculator.
Point 2 - This couple is not under investigation because woke people refuse to identify them as groomers and call them out. These two men want to take their children and alter their bodies for their own narcissistic insanity.

We must identify and call them out everywhere we see them.

Secondly....those poor, poor children.

No it wasn't clear.
Why?
Because the first point you make is a problem of the right.
I'm sorry Mac, but when I first saw this video, the last thing I thought of was anything other than the outrageousness of how fucked up wokeness has gone that this sick, demented individual is not under investigation to immediately have his children removed and placed in psychiatric care.
These two kids are mind fucked. Perhaps for life.
THEY ARE GROOMERS. By it's very definition.
They have taken two minor children, convinced them they are trans... and now are petitioning the government to change laws so they can finish the job.
That is the only issue that matters here.

Not to Ol' Mac the Narcissist. Everything is about how he sees the world through his own little prism

We are overdue for Judgment. Yes, capital J
It is literally insanity.
What you will not see, is any discussion, whatsoever, of how Britain closed down the world largest child mutilation facility in the world because 1 in 30 patients have current lawsuits against them for failure to properly vet the children who have grown and now regret the surgery.

That knowledge is right there. But not one person brought it up. Nor do you see them talking about the failures in Canada. They don't care. All they care about is their own narcissistic virtue signaling.

The numbers....
Read the article....look at the numbers...who is getting arrested?

This doesn't happen unless there is grooming going on.
This is in India.
And it appears they are now enforcing those laws.
Every society in the world had this problem in it's past.
Laws were made and stopped it in most.

Which adds to the point of this thread. Anyone who would agree that young girls shouldn't get married to older men below 18, should sure as hell agree that they also shouldn't be able to decide to surgically cause irreversible changes to their sexual organs.

Uh... yeah no.
I am attacking a system that is allowing narcissistic madness to affect children.
To actually go as far as surgically altering minor childrens bodies to feed their own madness.

try again
and the word to describe the sexual conditioning involved is GROOMING. Adults are GROOMING children to question their sexual identity well before they are even sexual and are sowing the seeds of doubt in children regarding their gender at a time when they should be playing with toys, instead. This is GROOMING the children. People who support this shit in any way are GROOMERS.

Good grief, one moderator is calling people Taliban if they oppose this agenda in any way. Moderatos are the management of this site, so site policy is therefor that a person can be accused of being a member of a sadistic Islamic sect but not a Groomer.

What is being lost in this entire discussion is that USMB punishes people for using a word even if that word applies. When somebody is all about sexualizing other people's children as soon as they can get their claws on the kids, they are groomers. There is simply no other word to describe it.

Here is what the management of USMB thinks about the subject

Forum List

Back