Why is wikileaks trying to throw the election

They've "released" all kind of stuff about the Clintons (so far all nonsense if true) but absolutely nothing about the Trump's.

Curious.
Trump didn't have a "separate" server you dummy :slap: hiLIARy also lied about h
getting approval for it. How do we know that? :up: WikiLeaks

You're welcome

BTW- the truth getting out about hiLIARy :eusa_liar: is refreshing

Thangod :eusa_pray: for Julian is all I can say :mm:

He also probably pays a security company to lock down his servers, email accounts against hackers.

I'm curious why those being hacked and their emails disclosed are whining so loudly. They all are wealthy, but just too damn cheap to hire I.T. People to lock down their info? AND WE WANT THESE IDIOTS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?

If that alone doesn't disqualify those morons, nothing will.

That just proves that he is trying to manipulate the election. Assange claims he does these releases to make things transparent so him deciding what to release is him trying to skew things to suit himself.

Some say the truth shall set you free, but in Hillary Soprano's case, the truth will put her in prison, provided the law is applied to her.

:blahblah: ...provided the imaginary 'law' according to unhinged lunatics is applied...

meanwhile, back in that place we call REALITY........... :crybaby:

"our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

One bit of underreported news to emerge from these hearings is the fact that when Director Comey was asked if he believes that Hillary Clinton committed a crime with regard to the handling of classified information, he went a good deal further than he had in his July press conference, at which he tried to strike a balance between scolding Hillary Clinton and exonerating her.

At that July press conference, Comey said that “no reasonable prosecutor” would proceed with a case, but when he was asked at a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee if Hillary had committed a crime, he flatly told Sen. Ben Sasse that there was “no evidence” of that:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fbi-director-comey-says-there-is-no-evidence-hillary-clinton-broke-the-law/

Sen. Sasse: Do you think that Secretary Clinton break any laws related to classified data?

FBI Director Comey: We have no evidence sufficient to justify the conclusion that she violated any of the statutes related to classified information.

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI." - Comey

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

The "Hillary is innocent" stuff is pretty funny...

what's 'funny' is soon the lunatic fringe will STILL be screeching to "lock up" the President of the Unites States of America.

and by funny i mean, stoopid...

10 misleading Trump attacks from the WikiLeaks email dump

what do Donald Trump and a pumpkin have in common...??

e94b6ffd3df3f9bcb851a88bf1eda06e7d611396ce1c8c42e7703d9fc68b79e6_1.jpg

They're orange on the outside, hollow on the inside and should be tossed out in early November. :thup:

That just proves that he is trying to manipulate the election. Assange claims he does these releases to make things transparent so him deciding what to release is him trying to skew things to suit himself.

Some say the truth shall set you free, but in Hillary Soprano's case, the truth will put her in prison, provided the law is applied to her.

:blahblah: ...provided the imaginary 'law' according to unhinged lunatics is applied...

meanwhile, back in that place we call REALITY........... :crybaby:

"our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

One bit of underreported news to emerge from these hearings is the fact that when Director Comey was asked if he believes that Hillary Clinton committed a crime with regard to the handling of classified information, he went a good deal further than he had in his July press conference, at which he tried to strike a balance between scolding Hillary Clinton and exonerating her.

At that July press conference, Comey said that “no reasonable prosecutor” would proceed with a case, but when he was asked at a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee if Hillary had committed a crime, he flatly told Sen. Ben Sasse that there was “no evidence” of that:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fbi-director-comey-says-there-is-no-evidence-hillary-clinton-broke-the-law/

Sen. Sasse: Do you think that Secretary Clinton break any laws related to classified data?

FBI Director Comey: We have no evidence sufficient to justify the conclusion that she violated any of the statutes related to classified information.

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI." - Comey

cb101416dAPC20161014044507.jpg

Comey made the excuse that Deplorable Hillary was above the law due to the lack of "intent."

WIKILEAKS BOMB=> Clinton Camp Discussed Deleting Emails Despite Knowing It Was Against the Law

Well. there is intent, so why is Hillary Soprano not behind bars?

The answer is, on law for party bosses, and VERY different laws for the commoners.

{
So, Hillary lied. She lied that she never transmitted classified information. She lied that she only used a private server because she wanted one device. She lied that the State Department allowed her to jerry-rig this technological set-up. She lied that the emails were never breached.

But according to Comey, no biggie.

Now, Comey essentially admitted that Hillary violated federal law. As he said, “Our investigation looked at whether there is evidence classified information was improperly stored or transmitted on that personal system, in violation of a federal statute making it a felony to mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way, or a second statute making it a misdemeanor to knowingly remove classified information from appropriate systems or storage facilities.” And Comey stated that the FBI had “investigated to determine whether there is evidence of computer intrusion in connection with the personal e-mail server by any foreign power, or other hostile actors.”

But no matter. The law doesn’t apply to Hillary Clinton. As Comey said, “To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.”}

FBI: Yes, Queen Hillary Broke The Law. No, She Won't Be Prosecuted.

Party above all, Rati.

putting party above country, brought to you by the GOP reaction to benghaaaaazi :eusa_clap:

diplomatic-attacks4.png

"The emails wikileaks hacked from Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta have offered an insight into the inner workings of the famously guarded candidate's operation.

And it turns out, they're not much different than the external ones." :crybaby:

What we've learned from the hacked emails of Hillary Clinton's campaign - CNNPolitics.com

ROFL

Hence the reason that we note the MSM is nothing more than the Hillary campaign.

In fact, the corrupt press gave Hillary the debate questions in advance;

{
11. Hillary Got Town Hall Question In Advance
Amongst the leaked Podesta emails is evidence that Hillary Clinton received at least one question prior to a March 2016 primary debate with opponent, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders.

The email, dated March 12, 2016 and entitled "From time to time I get the questions in advance", came from Donna Brazile, and was sent just hours ahead of a Town Hall style debate hosted by CNN.

"Here's one that worries me about HRC," Brazile, who is a former CNN contributor herself, wrote to Clinton Staffer Jennifer Palmieri. What followed was the exact wording of a question Clinton would be asked.}

Here's A List Of The 17 Most DAMAGING WikiLeaks Emails Released So Far | The Sean Hannity Show

CNN has zero credibility. They play campaign ads for Hillary, nothing else.

Worst election and candidates in my life. On this topic: Wikileaks appears to be pushing Trump and against Clinton-over follies of her own making. Meanwhile, the media appears to be pushing Clinton and against Trump-over follies of his own making.

Bottom line, these are both unacceptable candidates, for which I blame the idiots that voted for them in the primaries. Now I'll vote for a 3rd party for president and split my vote for the down ticket.
hi Annie!

They've "released" all kind of stuff about the Clintons (so far all nonsense if true) but absolutely nothing about the Trump's.

Curious.

So how exactly do they throw the election by doing that? Are they supposed to be on your side? Is Hillary somehow entitled to win? Are you throwing the race when you advocate for Hillary?

What a ridiculously arrogant and foolish question.
Really?

Worst election and candidates in my life. On this topic: Wikileaks appears to be pushing Trump and against Clinton-over follies of her own making. Meanwhile, the media appears to be pushing Clinton and against Trump-over follies of his own making.

Bottom line, these are both unacceptable candidates, for which I blame the idiots that voted for them in the primaries. Now I'll vote for a 3rd party for president and split my vote for the down ticket.
hi Annie!
Hello!

Forum List

Back