Why are Hillary's emails so boring?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
With all the fanfare and "wait till you see what we got"

Hillary's "leaked" emails have been pretty boring. Can't even knock Donny Gropesalot off the front page

1. They're boring until you consider what they all mean, and most people don't want to think that hard.
2. Nothing is going to knock Trump off the front page. Trump hate is profitable.

they're just boring enough to shut down the source's site. no more no less.

it's the anticipation of what may happen next that gets the political heartbeat aflutterin lac a mint julip in the arkansas spring.

but yeah there's a lot of juice in what we've seen so far.

Another Republican nothing burger that was touted as the end of it all. And what do you find in the emails?

Gasp! Shes has strategies! They calculate! :ack-1: Its horrible!

They seem boring because they reveal Hillary to be what everybody already knew she was. A dirty politician. Trump dominates the headlines by saying outlandish shit that has nothing to do with politics.

Why is treason, gross negligence, bribery, perjury and rape such trivial concerns when democrooks are guilty?

Another Republican nothing burger that was touted as the end of it all. And what do you find in the emails?

All I kept hearing was....Watch out Hillary, here come all these wikileaks that are going to destroy your campaign

All I see is.....So What?

it's the anticipation of what may happen next that gets the political heartbeat aflutterin lac a mint julip in the arkansas spring.

Can you name the three "juiciest" leaks?

Now if you only had examples you'd be doing more than just typing silly words

Fuck you bed wetter.

Every day on this forum dozens of examples of democrook criminal acts are discussed. You never acknowledge them of course because you are a mindless drone.

Can you name the three "juiciest" leaks?

There's a good pussy joke in there somewhere.

Now if you only had examples you'd be doing more than just typing silly words

Fuck you bed wetter.

Every day on this forum dozens of examples of democrook criminal acts are discussed. You never acknowledge them of course because you are a mindless drone.

There was your chance and you blew it. Everytime one of you guys are asked for examples all of you point toward the sky and say "Its up there go find it". Almost like you memorized the talking points but not the actual information to back it up

All I kept hearing was....Watch out Hillary, here come all these wikileaks that are going to destroy your campaign

Its so nothing that they had to point at something and just gasp and hope no one is paying attention.

Its so nothing that they had to point at something and just gasp and hope no one is paying attention.

So far it has been BFD

Forum List

Back