Why is wikileaks trying to throw the election

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
They've "released" all kind of stuff about the Clintons (so far all nonsense if true) but absolutely nothing about the Trump's.

Curious.

They are exposing the establishment corruption. That's bad for the corrupt establishment candidate.

I don't know if you realize, but Trump has had pretty much nothing to do with the political system, so why would the emails concern him? He has been completely impartial. That's why you won't find any emails written by him.

They've "released" all kind of stuff about the Clintons (so far all nonsense if true) but absolutely nothing about the Trump's.

Curious.

The MSM is in clintons pocket so I guess wikileaks wishes to balance out the election process. Also I think Assange hates the Wall Street elite and, as clinton has sold her soul to them, I surmise he is trying to screw them up as best he can.

1. They recognize that Hillary would be far more dangerous as president than Trump would.

2. There are precisely zero political corruption scandals associated with Trump.

Why is wikileaks trying to throw the election?

By using the truth?

Good question.

Why is the mainstream media trying to throw the election by covering up the truth?

Curious.
Trump didn't have a "separate" server you dummy :slap: hiLIARy also lied about h
getting approval for it. How do we know that? :up: WikiLeaks

You're welcome

BTW- the truth getting out about hiLIARy :eusa_liar: is refreshing

Thangod :eusa_pray: for Julian is all I can say :mm:

By using the truth?

Good question.

Why is the mainstream media trying to throw the election by covering up the truth?
ravir, and other crony Dem useful idiots, don't care for the truth getting- out concerning Her Highness.

Curious.

I realize figuring out anything at all on your own isn't your strong suit, Ravi, but do you actually think that the material in question was filled with stuff about Trump?

By using the truth?

Good question.

ravir, and other crony Dem useful idiots, don't care for the truth getting- out concerning Her Highness.

The hive mind only knows what it is expected to know and only says what it is expected to say.

For them, there is safety in numbers and ignorance is strength

Its always funny watching dottie slam dems for their establishment support, when that fucking moron LOVES him some establishment. I guess just as long as it has a weiner.. :dunno:

Assange explained awhile back that they can't dig anything up about Trump worse than what comes out of his mouth on a daily basis. Trump is throwing the election for Trump.

They are exposing the establishment corruption. That's bad for the corrupt establishment candidate.

I don't know if you realize, but Trump has had pretty much nothing to do with the political system, so why would the emails concern him? He has been completely impartial. That's why you won't find any emails written by him.
He hasn't been campaigning? He isn't hiding his tax returns? He's had no contact with the RNC?

:rolleyes:

Curious.

The MSM is in clintons pocket so I guess wikileaks wishes to balance out the election process. Also I think Assange hates the Wall Street elite and, as clinton has sold her soul to them, I surmise he is trying to screw them up as best he can.
You realize the NYTs is the one that exposed her private server use, correct? Not to mention the constant msm coverage of bbbbb bbbbb Benghazi and the Burn and her Wall Street connections. You are willfully blind.

Curious.
The election is peanuts compared to the corruption they are exposing.

Clinton supporters are taking this personal when in fact they are missing the bigger picture. This goes way beyond the Clintons. Every American should be disgusted and furious over the outright deception and lies they've been told.

There are many, myself included, that have said the entire establishment and media is corrupt to the fucking core and this is sweet justice. It's about to get a lot worse so buckle up. Yes Ravi, we've all been lied to. Smoke and mirrors and back room deals. It's interesting to see the sheep continuing to defend the hard dicking and deception they are being subjected to. Like obedient little whores, they stay silent or make excuses...such a shame.

upload_2016-10-17_13-42-13.png

Forum List

Back