Why Is Trump, Pelosi and Mitch Against $1200 Stimulus Checks??

If you think Pelosi cares about people on the street you haven't been paying attention. She is all about the campaign dollars.

$1200 to the people and she isn't going to get any of it. A million dollars to millionaires will get her some back.
Does she need to get more into the, reality scene?

She still believes that money wins elections. She still believes money is everything.

If you think Pelosi cares about people on the street you haven't been paying attention. She is all about the campaign dollars.

$1200 to the people and she isn't going to get any of it. A million dollars to millionaires will get her some back.

She still believes that money wins elections. She still believes money is everything.
Under our form of Capitalism?

How much was the first stimulus check for? I didn't apply for it, so they sent me an invitation a couple months ago, and I finally did and just got approved, but I don't know how much it's going to be. I thought it was $600.
You didn't have to apply for it. If your were "qualified" you got it.

Look, this liar wants us to believe all the little cheats that helped did so for free.

How much was the first stimulus check for? I didn't apply for it, so they sent me an invitation a couple months ago, and I finally did and just got approved, but I don't know how much it's going to be. I thought it was $600.
How big is my check going to be?

How big is my check going to be?
I have no idea. The one we got was for 1200.00 dollars. Both of us got one. And as I said, if you were qualified you would have gotten the first one. I can't recall what the "qualifications" were though. I can't really see how the government thinks that giving people 1200.00 dollars and then starving them for 7 months is a good move.

I do recall one requirement was you had to own an AR15.

All laws of a general nature shall have uniform operation.

We need automatic stabilization not arbitrary and capricious legislation.
Then you should have voted for Trump.
He is not reality tv guy enough to actually solve real economic issues in our Republic. Or, he would have done it, Yesterday by simple executive order.
He did it, you dems fucked it. And you know it. You can say I'm stupid and a Trump worshipper, but that fact is he did it you people destroyed it. And you know it, all to get one man.
Maybe, in right wing fantasy. The left could have done more with Your guy. Right wingers have nothing but Hoax not valid solutions to our problems.
the only solution you have danny, is the one on your hand and underpants when you wake up in the morning....
You wish. I am learning to love to multitask and practice ambidexterity, to help ward off Alzheimer's. We should be solving simple poverty, for the federal income tax revenue.
so you beat off with both hands now?......dam danny pretty soon you will learn how to give it the ole baseball topsy....
I love to watch cute chics just get used on the Internet. What can I say? No need to look like a fiddler crab about it.

I am grateful for and love, modern broadband times.
does your mom ever ask you why do your socks stand up by themselves?....
If only, there were nice women who believe in equality and love to practice trying to addict a new guy to her crack not only for practice but also just for fun in modern times.
after you leave home you will see a brand new day....

He is not reality tv guy enough to actually solve real economic issues in our Republic. Or, he would have done it, Yesterday by simple executive order.
He did it, you dems fucked it. And you know it. You can say I'm stupid and a Trump worshipper, but that fact is he did it you people destroyed it. And you know it, all to get one man.
Maybe, in right wing fantasy. The left could have done more with Your guy. Right wingers have nothing but Hoax not valid solutions to our problems.
the only solution you have danny, is the one on your hand and underpants when you wake up in the morning....
You wish. I am learning to love to multitask and practice ambidexterity, to help ward off Alzheimer's. We should be solving simple poverty, for the federal income tax revenue.
so you beat off with both hands now?......dam danny pretty soon you will learn how to give it the ole baseball topsy....
I love to watch cute chics just get used on the Internet. What can I say? No need to look like a fiddler crab about it.

If only, there were nice women who believe in equality and love to practice trying to addict a new guy to her crack not only for practice but also just for fun in modern times.
It only takes capital under Capitalism to find "brave" women.

Some of us have a good argument and insist in equality.
IF that were true, you would allow all of us to possess and carry firearms on equal terms.
BUT as always, Marxist egalitarianism is a total lie, like the bed of Sodom, where those too short were stretched out on the rack limb from limb, and those too tall had their feet sawn off.

It only takes capital under Capitalism to find "brave" women.
danny if you have a lot of money, you may find lots of those brave woman out there.....just watch out for the ones with an adams apple....

Some of us have a good argument and insist in equality.
IF that were true, you would allow all of us to possess and carry firearms on equal terms.
BUT as always, Marxist egalitarianism is a total lie, like the bed of Sodom, where those too short were stretched out on the rack limb from limb, and those too tall had their feet sawn off.
Join the organized militia for literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for the security needs of our State or the Union.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

"Senators Josh Hawley (R) and Bernie Sanders are warning they will use next Friday's government funding deadline to try to force a vote on a second round of stimulus checks amid lawmakers' failure to secure a deal on another coronavirus relief package. "This Congress must address the economic emergency facing the American people. We cannot go back to our families during the Christmas holidays while tens of millions of families are suffering," Sanders said during a floor speech -- Hawley added that there is "no reason that this body should leave next week before we vote on and approve direct assistance to working families."

When Dems and Munuchin managed to get a 1200 stimulus over to the Senate, Mitch passed it under pressure from Trump..and Trump did all he could to take credit for a piece of legislation crafted by Democrats....now that Trump won't be winning a second term, he has went radio silent on assisting working families who are still struggling amid this pandemic; seems like he really didn't give a fuck after all...

I thought we wanted bipartisanship that worked in favor of working families?? Why isn't Pelosi in front of news cameras everyday pushing direct stimulus to Americans?? A vaccine isn't gonna help struggling families pay bills like a stimulus would -- yet Nancy is wasting time pushing vaccines and nothing else...Why isn't Mitch being pressured more to pass this stimulus?? Protecting his corporate donors from liability isn't gonna help struggling families like a stimulus would....why aren't the Trumpers on board?? Whining about fake election fraud isn't gonna help struggling families like a stimulus would either...
The working and unemployed Americans received their piece of the pie in the first COVID stimulus. The billionaires require much, much more. So, as far as Pelosi, McConnell are concerned, the first $200 billion was enough to help average Americans, the following trillions-of-dollars of borrowed money will go where it belongs, into corporate bank accounts, executive bonuses, and most of all, into the pockets of the billionaires that finance reelection campaigns.

Join the organized militia for literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for the security needs of our State or the Union.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
There is an organized militia whose existence is acknowledged and welcomed by the Second Amendment, but the right of the people to keep and bear Arms remains a universal human right that shall not be infringed under any circumstances.

You and your kind will be driven out of my country by gunfire for all that leftist palaver and denial of civil rights.
We need guns for hunting and self-defense, and we need to find more ways to punish the Democrats who try to get between us and our guns.

There is an organized militia whose existence is acknowledged and welcomed by the Second Amendment, but the right of the people to keep and bear Arms remains a universal human right that shall not be infringed under any circumstances.
Not what our Second Amendment states. It is about the security of our free States. Only well regulated militias of the United States may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

Not what our Second Amendment states. It is about the security of our free States. Only well regulated militias of the United States may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.
You are illiterate.
  1. First, the prefatory clause, an acknowledgment:
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
  2. Second the operative clause, the enumeration of a universal human right:
    the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
It is clearly a universal RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE that shall not be infringed. The PEOPLE have to the right to possess and carry firearms. It's a right of the people. Not the cops or the soldiers in any special capacity above and beyond the people.
Do you get it, now?

You are illiterate.
  1. First, the prefatory clause, an acknowledgment:
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
  2. Second the operative clause, the enumeration of a universal human right:
    the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
It is clearly a universal RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE that shall not be infringed. The PEOPLE have to the right to possess and carry firearms. It's a right of the people. Not the cops or the soldiers in any special capacity above and beyond the people.
Do you get it, now?
Only in implied right wing fantasy does it say that. There are no Individual or Singular terms expressed in our Second Amendment. Implied right wing fantasy is all you have.

Only in implied right wing fantasy does it say that. There are no Individual or Singular terms expressed in our Second Amendment. Implied right wing fantasy is all you have.
Some State constiutions state the right to bear arms even more clearly.
SECTION 24 RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men.

Forum List

Back