Why Is Trump, Pelosi and Mitch Against $1200 Stimulus Checks??

The first $1200 was bull shit pandering, a second would be equally asinine and the country can't afford it.
It is not necessary, and was not necessary the first time either.
That's the problem. The first $1200 stimulus, I had to pay for a tank full of bad gas, and and whopping tow bill and repair job for a new fuel pump, because my car broke down on the side of the road.

Bull shit pandering is what it is.

I'm poor as anyone else, but just to hand out $1200 dollars inflates any money I might already have or hope to earn to worthlessness, and I can't afford a $5,000 loaf of bread at the grocery store anymore.

Not to mention landlords have to jack up rent by $1200 dollars a month just to pay for building repairs, if I were foolish enough to pay rent for a place I'm not allowed to call my own anyways.

A one time $1200 stimulus check won't do much for people. They need to increase the unemployment benefits again to people who have been put out of work

These people "put out of work" are minimum wage workers mostly in restaurants around here. I see "Help Wanted" signs everywhere I go. Why aren't they working?

Only in implied right wing fantasy does it say that. There are no Individual or Singular terms expressed in our Second Amendment. Implied right wing fantasy is all you have.
Some State constiutions state the right to bear arms even more clearly.
SECTION 24 RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men.
In other words, no such thing as any form of well regulated militia of Individuals.

These people "put out of work" are minimum wage workers mostly in restaurants around here. I see "Help Wanted" signs everywhere I go. Why aren't they working?
Nice. There's minimum wage restaurant work in the maximum rent apartment district. Transportation optional.
The gentlemen of the district who leave the tips at the table decide where the pretty girls are allowed to live, and the rent's too high for everybody else.

Automatic stabilization now!

All laws of a general nature shall have uniform operation.
I drive manual transmission only on ice and snow.
There are a few mechanics who make a living rebuilding automatic transmissions, but I am not one of them.
You miss the point. Manual transmission in our case is arbitrary and capricious legislation. Automatic stabilization is better for our economy and more equitable under our form of Capitalism.

You miss the point. Manual transmission in our case is arbitrary and capricious legislation. Automatic stabilization is better for our economy and more equitable under our form of Capitalism.
Some people might prefer an automatic transmission for one reason or another, and obviously they should each have that choice individually, but it should not interfere with my individual choice, either.

Economies of mass production do not preclude options. Our car makers have more pride than that.

Some people might prefer an automatic transmission for one reason or another, and obviously they should each have that choice individually, but it should not interfere with my individual choice, either.

Economies of mass production do not preclude options. Our car makers have more pride than that.
The point is, it takes time for our legislators to come up with a plan while automatic stabilization is automatic.

Not with automatic stabilizers.
And just how are you proposing that the stock market be rigged?
You know what? You Commies are not going to get away running off with our money. We just won't let it happen.

Not with automatic stabilizers.
And just how are you proposing that the stock market be rigged?
You know what? You Commies are not going to get away running off with our money. We just won't let it happen.
Nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics.

A one time $1200 stimulus check won't do much for people. They need to increase the unemployment benefits again to people who have been put out of work

Agree. We have three huge Amazon warehouses here. They are always looking for help. It's not too bad of a job either. They start between $16.00 and 18.00 an hour plus benefits.

$18 is pathetic though. Cannot eek out a living on that. Herein lies the problem. That is poverty wages now.

$18 is pathetic though. Cannot eek out a living on that. Herein lies the problem. That is poverty wages now.
exactly. It is pathetic. Enjoy your 7 year car loans, 30 year mortgages, and a lifetime of household debt exceeding 3 times your annual income. Maybe you will have a medical bankruptcy or two scattered in there.

and who the fuck is supposed to pay for that unemployment benefits? The taxpayer is currently out of work, because your progressive masters have deemed that you are worthy to have a business so must suffer them and their will over you, while we down here in Floor E. Da are open for business and our unemployment is 4%. Must suck to be you prog slaves....

Mean while the rich gets away with fucking us all by dividing us. All ya got is must suck to be a prog slave. The same shit continues. Have the fucking idiots create civil war and the rich steel us blind. Fuck the dems,no fuck the Republicans. My Republican Senators voted with some dems so they are rhinos. We give them excuses to not do their fucking job because the other side stopped me. What a great scam to get a job massive money and do no work. Keep it up the swamp loves it.

Forum List

Back