Why is Trump now mocking people with physical disabilities?

Any time someone challenges him he turns into a junior high bully .

Better than the community organizers fascist tendencies..

How would that be better than Obama !?

If you think Obama is a fascists , what do you think trump would do as prez !?

He's not the perfect candidate by any means.
But he speaks on the majority of the American peoples concerns...cant help it if you're behind the curve.
Major bullshit alert!

But he speaks on the majority of the American peoples concerns...cant help it if you're behind the curve.
Major bullshit alert!

Thank you for your capitulation and the time it saved me.

5657257c1b0000470029ea9d.jpg

Donald Trump apparently mocking a reporter's joint condition has been called a "new low" for his campaign, but in reality it's not the first time the Republican candidate has come under fire for remarks on physical disabilities.

Trump incited backlash this week after he did an impression of The New York Times' reporter Serge Kovaleski, who has arthrogryposis, a condition that affects his joint movements, Politico reports.

Speaking at a South Carolina rally on Tuesday, Trump referenced an article Kovaleski wrote while working for The Washington Post in 2001, noting it was “written by a nice reporter.” He continued, "Now the poor guy -- you ought to see the guy: ‘Uhh I don’t know what I said. I don’t remember!’ He’s going, ‘I don’t remember! Maybe that’s what I said.’”

While quoting Kovaleski, Trump jerked his arms and body and held his hands in a claw-like manner reminiscent of the disease’s symptom.

More: Trump Mocking Physical Disabilities Is Nothing New

This has to be a new low - even for Trump. I'd say he has probably lost the cripple vote.

The far right will love him even more ... Trump can do no wrong in their eyes.

Donald Trump apparently mocking a reporter's joint condition has been called a "new low" for his campaign, but in reality it's not the first time the Republican candidate has come under fire for remarks on physical disabilities.

Trump incited backlash this week after he did an impression of The New York Times' reporter Serge Kovaleski, who has arthrogryposis, a condition that affects his joint movements, Politico reports.

Speaking at a South Carolina rally on Tuesday, Trump referenced an article Kovaleski wrote while working for The Washington Post in 2001, noting it was “written by a nice reporter.” He continued, "Now the poor guy -- you ought to see the guy: ‘Uhh I don’t know what I said. I don’t remember!’ He’s going, ‘I don’t remember! Maybe that’s what I said.’”

While quoting Kovaleski, Trump jerked his arms and body and held his hands in a claw-like manner reminiscent of the disease’s symptom.

This has to be a new low - even for Trump. I'd say he has probably lost the cripple vote.

Anything is better than the status quo ...

Because it is becoming obvious he is not qualified to be president and can't handle the pressure.

Why is Trump now mocking people with physical disabilities?

He's mocking his supporters. He's mocking the RWnuts by proving that they are such mindless fanatics that once you get them on your side, with some bullshit that triggers their Pavlovian responses,

you can pretty much do anything, no matter how offensive, no matter how idiotic, no matter how despicable,

and they will still follow you.

He us proving that he also has a disability, of the mental nature.

He's mocking his supporters. He's mocking the RWnuts by proving that they are such mindless fanatics that once you get them on your side, with some bullshit that triggers their Pavlovian responses,

you can pretty much do anything, no matter how offensive, no matter how idiotic, no matter how despicable,

Anyone who supports Hillary the criminal is in no position to be attacking Trump supporters.

Anyone who supports Hillary the criminal is in no position to be attacking Trump supporters.

I support Martin O'Malley. So fuck off, anarchist.

I support Martin O'Malley. So fuck off, anarchist.

But you will vote for Hillary.

You aren't answering the question. What makes you think trump,would be any less the "fascist" ? Considering he lives his whole life as a spoiled , mean , dictator . He has all the makings of a fascist.

Speaking of fascists, have you heard anything about Hillary lately?

Yes, he could certainly do wrong. For instance, he could come out in favor of "comprehensive immigration reform" (amnesty, that is).

Forum List

Back