Why is Trump campaigning?

No wonder Clinton Drinks Vodka!

Yes it is numb nuts!

I don't see you bitching about Schummer spending his summer in a gay Whore House!
Get back to DC & do your job.

And yes, I said the same when Obama did this shit.

A yuuuge part of his "job" is to verbally bitch-slap Liberals and the media.
While that is very entertaining it really isn't part of his job.
Umm WTF are you talking about? Lol

Go take your meds & a few shots of whiskey, you need to calm down
it's Vodka for him. :D

Vodka is the favorite drink for Russians, Whiskey is one of America's favorite!

I'm not sure what's funnier, the Trump presidency itself, or the people who are now bound to defending it.
But, no matter how funny (pathetic) Trump's presidency gets:

1q8nut.jpg

Praise Allah and Baby Jesus.

Yes Obamacare the largest tax passed on the middle class ever in history, yet the far left claims they want to help the middle class..

Obamacare is a disaster and the people know it! That is why you far left drones are loosing!

"loosing"? What a fucking idiot.
Trump is destroying your GOP.
Destroying! Really!

They have to tell themselves that as they do not have anyone to run in 2020.

They also have to delude themselves they continue running the loosing campaigns..

You can't even spell losing, loser.

The last bastion of the losing side! As you see you have nothing else!

You far left drones are so easy!
!!!! All you have are exclamation points.

He's campaigning because he is mentally unfit to be president.

Slow your roll there NYqueerupinya. BO campaigned relentlessly. So I suppose now you believe he was unfit to be president?

In 2013 The New York Times wrote that Obama’s “campaign without end” was fundraising in an “unprecedented” manner.

Before that, the Washington Post’s Dana Milbank commented on the issue in May of 2012, saying that Obama had “embraced the permanent campaign” and was flying all across the country leading campaign-style rallies to push his agenda.

“To a greater extent than his predecessors, Obama has used the trappings of his office to promote his reelection prospects even while handling taxpayer-funded business,” Milbank wrote.

In addition, several left-wing websites and commentators actually celebrated Obama for using campaign tactics to continue to sell his ideas. MSNBC praised Obama for “putting the permanent campaign to good use,” and The Atlantic marveled that Obama’s “permanent campaign” was using his “reelection playbook to change Washington.”

I wrote in Scott Walker. A REAL CONSERVATIVE
:wtf:
My vote is not for sale nor is it automatic. It is earned and Walker earned it via his actions as governor

Scott Walker....he should learn how to respect women. That's why he lost his sorry ass in the primaries.
But a supposed pussy grabber beat him....

You're so lost in your own delusions you don't even realize it.

what a silly thread

President Trump is not campaigning

He is President already!:mm:

he is just getting in touch with his base! :thup:

He's campaigning because he is mentally unfit to be president.

Slow your roll there NYqueerupinya. BO campaigned relentlessly. So I suppose now you believe he was unfit to be president?

In 2013 The New York Times wrote that Obama’s “campaign without end” was fundraising in an “unprecedented” manner.

Before that, the Washington Post’s Dana Milbank commented on the issue in May of 2012, saying that Obama had “embraced the permanent campaign” and was flying all across the country leading campaign-style rallies to push his agenda.

“To a greater extent than his predecessors, Obama has used the trappings of his office to promote his reelection prospects even while handling taxpayer-funded business,” Milbank wrote.

In addition, several left-wing websites and commentators actually celebrated Obama for using campaign tactics to continue to sell his ideas. MSNBC praised Obama for “putting the permanent campaign to good use,” and The Atlantic marveled that Obama’s “permanent campaign” was using his “reelection playbook to change Washington.”

So you embrace fake news when it suits your bias? Trump says the NYT is failing and lies. Same for WaPo. So you beg to differ? LOL! Dumbass.

Forum List

Back