Why is Trump campaigning?

!!!! All you have are exclamation points.

See the far left has nothing, their debunked religious dogma can not save them.

They are losing, but yet they claim they are winning.

Talk about not being connected reality!

It appears we are ALL losing.

No, only the parasites.

Well if you voted for him based on what he campaigned on you have either gotten nothing or the opposite of what he said. Sounds like losing to me.
Nope. We haven't got all of what he campaigned on, but we've gotten a good sized piece of it. The alternative was Hillary, which meant getting a kick in the teeth. The main reason Trump hasn't been able to deliver everything is Congressional RINO Republicans.

What have you gotten? I haven't seen anything .

The alternative could have been Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, John Kasich... hard to believe any of them would be off to such a bad start.

See the far left has nothing, their debunked religious dogma can not save them.

They are losing, but yet they claim they are winning.

Talk about not being connected reality!

No, only the parasites.

Well if you voted for him based on what he campaigned on you have either gotten nothing or the opposite of what he said. Sounds like losing to me.
Nope. We haven't got all of what he campaigned on, but we've gotten a good sized piece of it. The alternative was Hillary, which meant getting a kick in the teeth. The main reason Trump hasn't been able to deliver everything is Congressional RINO Republicans.

The alternative could have been Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, John Kasich... hard to believe any of them would be off to such a bad start.
all spineless career politicians, especially Kasich less so with the other two.

No, only the parasites.

Yet Kasich has a long history of getting things done.

No, only the parasites.

Of course, the motherfucking shit stain is a progressive to the core…
CLyLTrQUkAAojwc.jpg

Trump is inexplicably destroying his razor thin margin in the Senate.
I don't think it's a coincidence that he's holding a ralley in the state of the senator whom he needs the public to pressure. Course McCain probably doesn't care when you consider his physical condition. It may very well be a personal vendetta that McCain feels he is now free to chase. Getting even

No, only the parasites.

Yeah, like tax increases and more government spending.

Of course, the motherfucking shit stain is a progressive to the core…
CLyLTrQUkAAojwc.jpg
He got everything Hillary wanted done.

No, only the parasites.

I live in Ohio and Everyone Hates This Douchebag Weasel!
Which makes him the perfect candidate for a new love interest for you.

If you say so.

If you say so.
I KNOW SO. He should be booted out of The GOP but you people won't take the Son of a Bitch off of us. We'll even kick in some cash.

Forum List

Back