Why is Trump campaigning?

1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg

The person posting this should know that you have the extreme right correct but you have the extreme right incorrect. The Extreme Right should read "Total Corporate Control"

And Fascism is the opposite of the left. The extreme left would be Communism where the Government controls everything. Meanwhile, the extreme right would be Facism where the Corporations control everything. This is why the alt right gets along so well with the KKK since many of the ideals are exactly the same.

Last edited:
Lowest rated Poster on the board. On ignore since you are a partisan liar.
I think he wants a "do over".
He won. Why would he want a "do-over?" You douche bag snowflakes are the ones who want a do-over.

He won, but he's been failing constantly for the past 7 months. I think he wants to wipe the slate clean and start over.
He's far far far from being the lowest rated. I would put "Reasonable" or "deanr" in that category.

How sad that Trump has no one to cheer for him unless he holds these forced phony rallies.

Get back to DC & do your job.

And yes, I said the same when Obama did this shit.
It's obvious. He's raising money for criminal lawyers for his son and himself and the rest of his family. The worst kept secret in DC. All those lawyers cost a fortune.

Seriously, I thought everybody knew that.

1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg

The person posting this should know that you have the extreme right correct but you have the extreme right incorrect. The Extreme Right should read "Total Corporate Control"

And Fascism is the opposite of the left. The extreme left would be Communism where the Government controls everything. Meanwhile, the extreme right would be Facism where the Corporations control everything. This is why the alt right gets along so well with the KKK since many of the ideals are exactly the same.
That's why he's a trump supporter. He doesn't know the fucking difference....

Everyone knows trump is confused.

He's probably more confused when he's on a date with old Vlad.

When he has to, you know, decide whether to swallow or spit it out. Lol...

whenever someone says "everyone knows," it means they don't know and bullshit is about to follow.

whenever someone says "everyone knows," it means they don't know and bullshit is about to follow.
Not in this case. All you have to do is open your mind. And listen to some people whose opinions you respect.

Even other world leaders have said (in milder terms) that trump is an imbecile.

Not in this case. All you have to do is open your mind. And listen to some people whose opinions you respect.

Particularly in this case. I'm sure I would the world leaders you respect as douche bag morons.

Particularly in this case. I'm sure I would the world leaders you respect as douche bag morons.
Yeah, right. And, you're in a position to look down on highly accomplished and educated world leaders. The only douche you can look down on is the Orange Doosh.

Please, I can't can't stop laughing. AwwwwwHaaaa...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Yeah, right. And, you're in a position to look down on highly accomplished and educated world leaders. The only douche you can look down on is the Orange Doosh.

Please, I can't can't stop laughing. AwwwwwHaaaa...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

The only thing they are accomplished at is lying and weaseling. They are politicians, which means they are professional liars.

This is real simple guys.

He knows he's had a really rough ride, and he's suffering in the polls.
The idea here is to simply get out there have a few rallies, get the base re-energized, get his message directly to the people, and get everyone excited about going forward.

He's campaigning because he is mentally unfit to be president.

Slow your roll there NYqueerupinya. BO campaigned relentlessly. So I suppose now you believe he was unfit to be president?

In 2013 The New York Times wrote that Obama’s “campaign without end” was fundraising in an “unprecedented” manner.

Before that, the Washington Post’s Dana Milbank commented on the issue in May of 2012, saying that Obama had “embraced the permanent campaign” and was flying all across the country leading campaign-style rallies to push his agenda.

“To a greater extent than his predecessors, Obama has used the trappings of his office to promote his reelection prospects even while handling taxpayer-funded business,” Milbank wrote.

In addition, several left-wing websites and commentators actually celebrated Obama for using campaign tactics to continue to sell his ideas. MSNBC praised Obama for “putting the permanent campaign to good use,” and The Atlantic marveled that Obama’s “permanent campaign” was using his “reelection playbook to change Washington.”

So you embrace fake news when it suits your bias? Trump says the NYT is failing and lies. Same for WaPo. So you beg to differ? LOL! Dumbass.

That is rich! You accuse me of embracing fake news because I sight liberal sources. So I guess you agree with Trump, and think they are fake news. You stepped into that punch with your chin leading the way boi.

I'm watching this with the sound off. Check out the crazy black guy they hired to go mental behind Trump.
Hired? Do you have proof?

Idiot

lol. Chill, Player. It's a message board, not a parole hearing.
Home

That is the end result of the website he keeps holding up. I seriously doubt that is approved material.

That “Blacks for Trump” guy at Donald Trump’s rallies is even weirder than you think

Short answer, he's a loon, which makes him prime material to be a fanatic Trump supporter.

You win. It's obvious you don't know that Trump is confused, so we can't say 'everyone' knows.

This is real simple guys.

He knows he's had a really rough ride, and he's suffering in the polls.
The idea here is to simply get out there have a few rallies, get the base re-energized, get his message directly to the people, and get everyone excited about going forward.
156 posts to get to this. A rational answer. An acceptable answer.

Everyone else needs to go post in the flame zone based on the last few pages

Forum List

Back