Why is this democrat administration seemingly trying to destroy the US? (Ingraham on Fox)

Easy, health care. They're for Americans having it, and the GOP has been quite adamant about opposing Americans having it.
Yes that is one issue, but an old issue, you have ObamaCare, so that is no longer an issue. ObamaCare doubled what I pay for health care through my job.

The GOP's health care plan is simple. Get a good job and pay for it yourself. The only reason that does not work is the Democrats and the RINOs have so many rules and regulations on the medical field prices have skyrocketed.

Sadly, politicians have destroyed health care costs in the USA and everything they do now makes it worst.

Anybody that wanted free health care could of joined the military free health care for life. Any good job pays for health care. In retirement the government pays for healthcare.

Your idea that the GOP opposes health care does not stand up to the facts.

For myself, personally, I will need health care this year, that is after 60 years of life I will finally go to the doctor for a check up. My health care costs me $2000 a month, through my work. That is insurance with deductibles and limits on what they cover.

In 1987 when I worked, I paid nothing for health care. I had the choice of 7 different plans. What changed? Politics.

Thank you democrats.

A great question is, when I search through google, which state has health care for everyone, I dont get an answer. California covers every single person, working or not. So the idea that the states can not and do not offer healthcare and it is only the Federal government that can is a piss poor issue fabricated by democrats.

Name any issue or policy that the Democrats are on the right side of, that helps the American people. There are none. Period
The Chips Law
The Infrastructure Law
Student Loan deductions
The Fed policy to reduce inflation
The Climate Change investments thru the IRA law
Abortion Policy

For starters

The Chips Law
$280 billion to do what the private sector has done forever? That is being on the wrong side of an issue. Unless you want a Marxist Government where everything is done by the government.

We used to produce much more chips, what happened. The government taxed, ruled, and regulated that business overseas. Now the government is going to fix what they destroyed?

Reagan had a better solution that the Democrats and Republicans fought against. Build it here!

The Infrastructure Law
Our Federal gas tax was suppose to be used for infrastructure but like all things government the government spent the money elsewhere.

Now the government is here to fix what they broke?

The Infrastructure law is being used to funnel $1 trillion dollars to the new green economy, yearly. All with tax credits, subsidies, that will appear off the books as well as with direct funding for green projects.

Government spending we do not need and that will actually hurt us.

Student Loan deductions
I get to pay for student loans now? After the semi-government ran Universities and private Universities have made education something only the rich can afford, we are to subsidize that?

Again, instead of forcing these institutions to provide a good education cheap or free, the government will fund their extremely profitable cost.

The Climate Change investments thru the IRA law
Everything the government is doing to stop climate change contributes to climate change. You can not build millions of green power plants that are extremely inefficient and claim that huge amount of manufacturing is not polluting the world.

Further, no other industry now uses more natural resources, hence the green economy guarantees we will run out of natural resources sooner.

Easy, health care. They're for Americans having it, and the GOP has been quite adamant about opposing Americans having it.
Translation: force American Taxpayers to pay $10,000 deductibles annually while Illegals & uninsured poor get the same care for free.

Force citizens to pay $2K auto insurance (uninsured motorist clause) as they hand out DL to illegals. Poor Blacks drive with no license in sugar mamas car. Insurance? Lol!

Yes that is one issue, but an old issue, you have ObamaCare, so that is no longer an issue. ObamaCare doubled what I pay for health care through my job.

The GOP's health care plan is simple. Get a good job and pay for it yourself. The only reason that does not work is the Democrats and the RINOs have so many rules and regulations on the medical field prices have skyrocketed.

Sadly, politicians have destroyed health care costs in the USA and everything they do now makes it worst.

Anybody that wanted free health care could of joined the military free health care for life. Any good job pays for health care. In retirement the government pays for healthcare.

For myself, personally, I will need health care this year, that is after 60 years of life I will finally go to the doctor for a check up. My health care costs me $2000 a month, through my work. That is insurance with deductibles and limits on what they cover.

In 1987 when I worked, I paid nothing for health care. I had the choice of 7 different plans. What changed? Politics.

Thank you democrats.

A great question is, when I search through google, which state has health care for everyone, I dont get an answer. California covers every single person, working or not. So the idea that the states can not and do not offer healthcare and it is only the Federal government that can is a piss poor issue fabricated by democrats.

now you will pay $250-$500/mo per person + employer match to get $10K deductibles. You get “negotiated” rates and maybe cheaper pills + a free checkup? Minus co-pay.

Last edited:

Well, this should be interesting but it is true most of us have been thinking about this topic for a long time. I will likely finish viewing this today. But I thought I would share before I forget to post it. she talks about how we are being forced to support China by accepting electric cars, which are NOT feasible at this time, at least not in mass quantities
It seems like the Dems are trying to destroy America because that’s the divisive drumbeat that right wing politicians and media drill into their narratives in a daily basis. Don’t be a sucker and fall for that crap. It’s a manipulation tactic aimed to give them power and money.

Not a whole lot the Republicans have done has been good either. Neither party is serving the American people. A lot of you on both sides of the aisle don't seem to get that.

Isn't it funny how you still don't know what a bicameral system is. If it benefitted Democrats, you suddenly would. You're a sad hack

Thank you democrats.

Hilarious

What changed was the cost of HC and your businesses not wanting to keep providing it.

Not politicians fuckup.

And your yearning for the 1920’s healthcare structure is laughable.

Obama's reforms/improvements to Medicare ended up saving a lot more than that.
The left just keep fabricating BS ^^^. This one's logic is Obama stole $500 billion from Medicare, because he saved Medicare (which is going broke) more than $500 billion. Riiiiiiiiight. No my left wing sheeple, Obama wanted to WEALTH REDISTRIBUTE to buy votes and took $500 billion from Medicare. :itsok:

Our Federal gas tax was suppose to be used for infrastructure but like all things government the government spent the money elsewhere.

Now the government is here to fix what they broke?

The Infrastructure law is being used to funnel $1 trillion dollars to the new green economy, yearly. All with tax credits, subsidies, that will appear off the books as well as with direct funding for green projects.

Government spending we do not need and that will actually hurt us.
The so called infrastructure bill was THEFT from people's retirement savings. Dems are really good at stealing OUR money. They print trillions to spend on their pet projects, jack inflation through the roof and now people have less to live on in retirement.

Not a whole lot the Republicans have done has been good either. Neither party is serving the American people. A lot of you on both sides of the aisle don't seem to get that.
Building the border wall and enacting a Muslim ban are a good start.

$280 billion to do what the private sector has done forever? That is being on the wrong side of an issue. Unless you want a Marxist Government where everything is done by the government.

We used to produce much more chips, what happened. The government taxed, ruled, and regulated that business overseas. Now the government is going to fix what they destroyed?

Reagan had a better solution that the Democrats and Republicans fought against. Build it here!
Hilarious excuse making

Forum List

Back