Atlas Shrugged has changed the face of American Politics

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
the pig Pelosi Cheater Joe's imminent impeachment is on the horizon/ people are flocking from liberal blue states to fun red states where you get to actually to keep your paycheck, corporations will move en mass to offshore.. the cities burn, obama's civil war... Atlas shrugged, not just me. people are putting their income taxes in escrow at my suggestion, which is perfectly legal. makes it harder for pelosi biden and shumer from playing fast and loose and wasteful, with your hard earned money.

who wouldn't want to pay for climate change when their kids haven't been to the dentist for years ?

Blue state exodus turns red states purple - WORLD Radio Blog
worldandeverything.org › 2020/12 › blue-state-exodus...

Dec 17, 2020 — A recent University of California Berkeley survey found that more than half of registered voters in California have thought about leaving the state.
“Leftugees” flooding the red states: the liberal exodus of America
rtd.rt.com › stories › leftugees-flooding-the-red-states

Nov 20, 2020 — However, a new trend has become increasingly strong in the recent years: people leave in droves from the so-called “blue” (that is, Democrat- ...
At Issue: Blue-state Exodus - Georgia Trend Magazine
georgiatrend.com › 2020/03/31 › at-issue-blue-state-ex...

Mar 31, 2020 — Red-state Georgia is not alone, by any means. The trend of hundreds of thousands of people moving from left-leaning metro areas in blue ...

Last edited:
the pig Pelosi Cheater Joe's imminent impeachment is on the horizon/ people are flocking from liberal blue states to fun red states where you get to actually to keep your paycheck, corporations will move en mass to offshore.. the cities burn, obama's civil war... Atlas shrugged, not just me. people are putting their income taxes in escrow at my suggestion, which is perfectly legal. makes it harder for pelosi biden and shumer from playing fast and loose and wasteful, with your hard earned money.

who wouldn't want to pay for climate change when their kids haven't been to the dentist for years ?

Dec 17, 2020 — A recent University of California Berkeley survey found that more than half of registered voters in California have thought about leaving the state.

Nov 20, 2020 — However, a new trend has become increasingly strong in the recent years: people leave in droves from the so-called “blue” (that is, Democrat- ...

Mar 31, 2020 — Red-state Georgia is not alone, by any means. The trend of hundreds of thousands of people moving from left-leaning metro areas in blue ...

I didn't know anyone read Ayn Rand after high school.

• Banned

To date Rand’s books have sold a total of 29,500,000 copies. 2,962,876 of these have been requested from the Ayn Rand Institute by American school teachers.

# # #

now you do, 8th grade for me...

Ayn Rand Hits a Million . . . Again! | The Ayn Rand Institute
ari.aynrand.org › press-releases › ayn-rand-hits-a-million-...

I'm very fond of Ms Rand's philosophy, not such a big fan of her skills as an author. She is long-winded to the point of distraction --- John Galt's speech in "Atlas Shrugged" is 32,000 words all by itself! She's repetitive, she doesn't just beat the dead horse, she grinds it into a fine paste, snorts it, excretes it, and has the waste treated at a sewage plant.

Her characters are less than one-dimensional (a fraction of a dimension) and the way she writes sex scenes is more at home in the pages of a pulp true-crime magazine from the 1950's.

Subjecting college students to "Atlas Shrugged" is the surest way I know to turn them into tree-hugging, hippy freaks.

"The Fountainhead" is also a much better book (made into a watchable movie) and is considerably shorter than "Atlas Shrugged".

A better read of Rand's, is "Anthem". It sums up her philosophy very neatly in a paltry 104 pages (Signet Paperback Edition) and contains no soda-masochistic sex scenes.

• Banned
I'm very fond of Ms Rand's philosophy, not such a big fan of her skills as an author. She is long-winded to the point of distraction --- John Galt's speech in "Atlas Shrugged" is 32,000 words all by itself! She's repetitive, she doesn't just beat the dead horse, she grinds it into a fine paste, snorts it, excretes it, and has the waste treated at a sewage plant.

Her characters are less than one-dimensional (a fraction of a dimension) and the way she writes sex scenes is more at home in the pages of a pulp true-crime magazine from the 1950's.

Subjecting college students to "Atlas Shrugged" is the surest way I know to turn them into tree-hugging, hippy freaks.

"The Fountainhead" is also a much better book (made into a watchable movie) and is considerably shorter than "Atlas Shrugged".

A better read of Rand's, is "Anthem". It sums up her philosophy very neatly in a paltry 104 pages (Signet Paperback Edition) and contains no soda-masochistic sex scenes.
i have'nt revisited anthem for awhile.. yes i am a vermont hippie, but a vermont hippy that's richer then ben and jerry, and the filthy crook we call #bernie sanders, whom i have known since he was mayor of burlington..to which he was a massive corrupt failure..

Wow. This imparts a whole new twist to "Dr Pepper".

They don't call it "Fanta" without a reason...

Sydne-Style-shares-sexy-womens-costume-group-halloween-diy-ideas.jpg

Her "protege" Terry Goodkind does a great job of incorporating the philosophy in his Sword of Truth series.

i have'nt revisited anthem for awhile.. yes i am a vermont hippie, but a vermont hippy that's richer then ben and jerry, and the filthy crook we call #bernie sanders, whom i have known since he was mayor of burlington..to which he was a massive corrupt failure..
That's pretty damn rich. Ben and Jerry must have a net worth well in excess of $100 million

That's pretty damn rich. Ben and Jerry must have a net worth well in excess of $100 million
well what did bill gates say about the mobile exxon merger ? he thought it was cute... heh
my friend Trey Anistasio (Phish) is worth that too.
i built theirstudio for "lawnboy" 1989 or so.

bernie sanders has a million dollar "camp" fuckin huckster scalawag.. ben and jerry sold out Vermont too. oi vey

i think this thread from long ago speaks for the interest in her books...

I will be like Hank Reardon. I am just NOT going to PAY. On April 15th I am going to send a big FU letter to the IRS.

Many REAL Conservatives are Randites.

I will be like Hank Reardon. I am just NOT going to PAY.

I missed the chapter in "Atlas Shrugged" where Hank Rearden didn't pay income tax. Can you point it out to me?
How stupid can you get? Know what an analogy is? Hank refused to knuckle under to the Gov't Tribunal Court. The three "Judges" ended up fining him ,IF you recall. MY refusal will be not paying this years TAX.

Watching the trump Nazis meltdown en masse, and in nearly every thread couldn't be more entertaining.

The trump Nazis' wild claims and repeating the many lies told to them by their wannabe führer is pushing them further and further from sanity.

Ain't it just great?

Didn’t even read it in high school.

Watching the trump Nazis meltdown en masse, and in nearly every thread couldn't be more entertaining.

The trump Nazis' wild claims and repeating the many lies told to them by their wannabe führer is pushing them further and further from sanity.

Ain't it just great?

You filthy Commies got what ya want. Now just watch the country collapse. Nazis? BLM and Antifa are fuckin' NAZIS. I hope President Bezos is kind to ya after he sells us out to China and Iran. Have fun ,sweetie.

I will be like Hank Reardon. I am just NOT going to PAY. On April 15th I am going to send a big FU letter to the IRS.
put your tax money income into escrow.. it's leagal and safe... if seventy million conservatives do it (and we all know who pays the most) we have some real leverage for the wasteful thoughtless left...

Forum List

Back