Why Is Lt. Col. Vindman a War Hero but General Flynn a Traitor?

Lol leftwinger and some old fake trader standing up for Ferret Face Windham

Who cares?

Yo Eddie... figured out what a swing trader is yet you Wall St tycoon? Fcking priceless

Day traders are not swing traders you fake buffoon

So...active duty military wear their dress uniforms just for show? I knew you had no respect for our military....didn't know you hated them that much..or is it just ignorance?

Dry up....Pete. You're no vet...one day you're a naval aviator then suddenly you were air national guard?

Nope.....lol. probably why you called an aircraft carrier head a restroom.

My Rtd USAF Lt Col grandfather laughed his ass off
Never said I was Air National Guard....that's more of your lying to denigrate those who served this country instead of mooching off this country like you.

Yeah you did...lol

Now go play Call Of Duty ....or pretend to be a lesbian... Pete

Lol
Nope....but you are always welcome to prove that I did............................(and this is where you run away)

I'd get banned for data mining...

Ask anyone from AOL boards...I was famous for it.

Now go ahead and stand up for Ferret Face Vindham....I don't care
AOL boards? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: "You've got mail!"

The clown wore full dress to hearings...and never did in daily life.

Lol
How do you know?

And why do you care?

He's an Officer in the Army

What's wrong with you?

Sit down, Lush. I never served but know he wore it for show.

What's wrong with you? Besides you're an irratating asshole

By the way Military.com is mocking the weasel looking ferret also.
Ya think?

Wearing it to address Congress rather than the Military Ball?
Hey! She never served.....she denigrates those who did serve.............but she slept at a Holiday Inn last night (hourly rate) and is an expert!

Active duty military members wear their formal dress uniform in formal and important occasions. SIL knows nothing about the military..........she never served, but she sure loves to play the expert.

Neither did, you....Pete. lol

By the way fraud where did I say Ferret Face couldn't wear it?

Show me...and again if you can't? Sit the fuck down....fraud
Most certainly did....21 years in the U.S. Navy.....probably one of the reasons you name call me....you hate those who served.

No you didn't...lol

Yes I did, and I still get my retirement direct deposit every month regardless of your so-called belief. And the best part.....knowing that your taxes (if you even pay any) help pay my retirement. :71:
She pays for my retirement too
The best part.....it's a retirement for life.....

Dry up....Pete. You're no vet...one day you're a naval aviator then suddenly you were air national guard?

Nope.....lol. probably why you called an aircraft carrier head a restroom.

My Rtd USAF Lt Col grandfather laughed his ass off
Never said I was Air National Guard....that's more of your lying to denigrate those who served this country instead of mooching off this country like you.

Yeah you did...lol

Lol
Nope....but you are always welcome to prove that I did............................(and this is where you run away)

What happened to your comrade on here, Pete?.... think hard

Now let's get back to where I said Ferret Face Windham couldn't wear full dress as you claimed I did

Got a link yet?....snicker

Yeah you did...lol

Lol

Now let's get back to where I said Ferret Face Windham couldn't wear full dress as you claimed I did

You are obviously going senile.....still waiting for you to prove that I said I was in the Air National Guard. I have a cousin in the Guard, but not me...Navy all the way. Thank you for your part in paying my retirement...and my wife's and many of my retired friends who are solid Democrats.

Yeah you did...lol

Lol

You are obviously going senile.....still waiting for you to prove that I said I was in the Air National Guard. I have a cousin in the Guard, but not me...Navy all the way. Thank you for your part in paying my retirement...and my wife's and many of my retired friends who are solid Democrats.

You're trolling and I'm weary of your nonsense, Pete.

That and you're too stupid to realize it's in your post history.

Go ahead and defend Windham...your choice.

I may not have served but I come from a long line of military in my family. I know military.... you're not it.

You slip up to much...like all stolen valor frauds do.

Now your best bet is to back off before I cop an I don't give a shit attitude and crucify you.

Understand this...I can....and will

WTF are you babbling about?

Who the fuck are you babbling about?

And ...never mind...no one really cares anyway

You're trolling and I'm weary of your nonsense, Pete.

That and you're too stupid to realize it's in your post history.

Go ahead and defend Windham...your choice.

I may not have served but I come from a long line of military in my family. I know military.... you're not it.

You slip up to much...like all stolen valor frauds do.

Now your best bet is to back off before I cop an I don't give a shit attitude and crucify you.

Understand this...I can....and will
Still waiting for you to show the evidence that I ever said I was in the Air National Guard. I know it doesn't exist.....you just lie and lie and lie. Certainly makes one wonder what else you lie about......................if there is anything about you that is truth.............
th
there's a name for that.

That poster is calling a LtCol in the Army "ferret face". She hates those who have served in the military.....unless she can use them.

You did...you responded Lush

Now back to Ferret Face Windham...by the way a real Marine called him that

Next off topic post from you reported....like you love to do.... asshole

The only way to resolve this issue outside of the testimony and written transcript of those known to be present is to have the actual witness come forward, testify, and be cross examined. But shifty and his cadre for some unknown reason, haha, don’t want that to happen do they? Why is that? This new precedent moving forward is a very dangerous disregard of law and politics for future generations to contend with.
Trump is blocking them from testifying

Neither did, you....Pete. lol

By the way fraud where did I say Ferret Face couldn't wear it?

Show me...and again if you can't? Sit the fuck down....fraud
Most certainly did....21 years in the U.S. Navy.....probably one of the reasons you name call me....you hate those who served.

No you didn't...lol

Yes I did, and I still get my retirement direct deposit every month regardless of your so-called belief. And the best part.....knowing that your taxes (if you even pay any) help pay my retirement. :71:
I’m living the good life.....

And SmellyIrishAss is paying for it

That poster is calling a LtCol in the Army "ferret face". She hates those who have served in the military.....unless she can use them.

Yep.... ferret face. You never served. Fact

Now let's get back to I said Windham couldn't wear full dress

Got a link of me saying that.... Pete?

No you didn't...lol

I pay for drug addicts and lowlifes abusing the system also... you included

No you didn't...lol

Yep....same.....and she has no choice in the matter....assuming she's even paying any taxes......

Yep.... ferret face. You never served. Fact

Now let's get back to I said Windham couldn't wear full dress

Got a link of me saying that.... Pete?
Catfish, you wouldn't know facts if they slapped you in the face like a wet fish. :71: Thanks again for the retirement $$$$.

Forum List

Back