Why Is Lt. Col. Vindman a War Hero but General Flynn a Traitor?

FU sassy I served and still think trump and his ass hole followers deserve your asses whipped to an inch of your lives

You're old... you couldn't get it up. Besides old timer I'm married to a real man

Who would curb stomp you if you talked that way to me in real life

The clown wore full dress to hearings...and never did in daily life.

Lol
How do you know?

And why do you care?

He's an Officer in the Army

What's wrong with you?

Sit down, Lush. I never served but know he wore it for show.

What's wrong with you? Besides you're an irratating asshole

By the way Military.com is mocking the weasel looking ferret also.
So...active duty military wear their dress uniforms just for show? I knew you had no respect for our military....didn't know you hated them that much..or is it just ignorance?

Lol
/——/ I didn’t serve, but doesn’t everyone need permission to wear military dress?
Active duty military members wear their formal dress uniform in formal and important occasions. SIL knows nothing about the military..........she never served, but she sure loves to play the expert.

Neither did, you....Pete. lol

By the way fraud where did I say Ferret Face couldn't wear it?

Show me...and again if you can't? Sit the fuck down....fraud

Lol
/——/ I didn’t serve, but doesn’t everyone need permission to wear military dress?

No...but suddenly ferret face decided to... surrounded by law enforcement...lol

Little weasel . Frank Burns reincarnated is what my step father (retired USMC) called him
Calling an active duty military officer "ferret face" because he wore his dress uniform. Now we can all see how much you really hate our military.

Lol
Active duty military members wear their formal dress uniform in formal and important occasions. SIL knows nothing about the military..........she never served, but she sure loves to play the expert.

Most certainly did....21 years in the U.S. Navy.....probably one of the reasons you name call me....you hate those who served.

Lol
How do you know?

And why do you care?

What's wrong with you?

So...active duty military wear their dress uniforms just for show? I knew you had no respect for our military....didn't know you hated them that much..or is it just ignorance?

Dry up....Pete. You're no vet...one day you're a naval aviator then suddenly you were air national guard?

Nope.....lol. probably why you called an aircraft carrier head a restroom.

My Rtd USAF Lt Col grandfather laughed his ass off

FU sassy I served and still think trump and his ass hole followers deserve your asses whipped to an inch of your lives

You're old... you couldn't get it up. Besides old timer I'm married to a real man

Uh huh....................................................................................................

Lol

Most certainly did....21 years in the U.S. Navy.....probably one of the reasons you name call me....you hate those who served.

No you didn't...lol

Lol
How do you know?

And why do you care?

What's wrong with you?

Dry up....Pete. You're no vet...one day you're a naval aviator then suddenly you were air national guard?

Never said I was Air National Guard....that's more of your lying to denigrate those who served this country instead of mooching off this country like you.

Lol
How do you know?

And why do you care?

What's wrong with you?

Never said I was Air National Guard....that's more of your lying to denigrate those who served this country instead of mooching off this country like you.

Yeah you did...lol

Now go play Call Of Duty ....or pretend to be a lesbian... Pete

Lol

Lol

No you didn't...lol

Yes I did, and I still get my retirement direct deposit every month regardless of your so-called belief. And the best part.....knowing that your taxes (if you even pay any) help pay my retirement. :71:

How do you know?

And why do you care?

What's wrong with you?

Yeah you did...lol

Lol
Nope....but you are always welcome to prove that I did............................(and this is where you run away)

No you didn't...lol

Yes I did, and I still get my retirement direct deposit every month regardless of your so-called belief. And the best part.....knowing that your taxes (if you even pay any) help pay my retirement. :71:

Prove it... Pete

Talk is cheap....lol

You fool I know better.

Yeah you did...lol

Lol
Nope....but you are always welcome to prove that I did............................(and this is where you run away)

I'd get banned for data mining...

Ask anyone from AOL boards...I was famous for it.

Now go ahead and stand up for Ferret Face Vindham....I don't care

Lol
How do you know?

And why do you care?

What's wrong with you?

Ya think?

Wearing it to address Congress rather than the Military Ball?

ridge you are a good guy ,,,never mind that your politics are screwed up I'd still buy you a drink

No you didn't...lol

She pays for my retirement too

No matter what sassy you're a pos and I have a relative in Le Juene at 92 in their PX that thinks trump is too

The only way to resolve this issue outside of the testimony and written transcript of those known to be present is to have the actual witness come forward, testify, and be cross examined. But shifty and his cadre for some unknown reason, haha, don’t want that to happen do they? Why is that? This new precedent moving forward is a very dangerous disregard of law and politics for future generations to contend with.

Forum List

Back