Why Is Lt. Col. Vindman a War Hero but General Flynn a Traitor?

Flynn was a good man but had pol views bordering on conspiracist. He failed to report lobbying income. The govt should have let him keep more of his money

He also accepted lobbying money from the Russians, of all people, within weeks of his retiring from the military. Officers are not allowed to accept money from a foreign government until they've been retired for at least 2 years.

Which one broke the law?

Who threatened Flynn's kid with charges to coerce a "confession" out of the General? Got any idea what kind of prosecutors do that?....oh yeah, Kameltoe Harris...no wonder you dream of her at night.

They had the call on tape and Flynn lied about it. That's an easy case to prove. Flynn pled guilty, and as I recall, the judge in the case still isn't convinced not to jail him for years.

The judge still isn't convinced that Mueller and his cronies didn't entrap Flynn. You must not be following the story very closely. He hasn't been sentenced in almost 2 years, Do you want to guess why? Flynn's attorneys discovered that Mueller was hiding exculpatory evidence. My money says Flynn walks and sues the government for malicious prosecution.

Link to the judge being not convinced. This is what happened the last time he went for sentencing...

'I can’t hide my disgust, my disdain’: judge lambasts Michael Flynn

Can't read your own link? Pathetic!

"Never in his decades on the bench, Sullivan said, had he accepted a guilty plea from a defendant who was not really guilty. “I don’t intend to start today,” Sullivan said, and then had Flynn sworn in."

Come on Seabitch, how come he hasn't been sentenced yet?

And you think he said that because he doesn’t feel Flynn is guilty? He hasn’t been sentenced because the judge wanted him to cooperate more. He hasn’t...

Flynn was a good man but had pol views bordering on conspiracist. He failed to report lobbying income. The govt should have let him keep more of his money

He also accepted lobbying money from the Russians, of all people, within weeks of his retiring from the military. Officers are not allowed to accept money from a foreign government until they've been retired for at least 2 years.
A very sad tail. (-: There was an old guy who was a mucky much in a church I went to for awhile, who'd excuse the sexual entanglements of minsters with "sins of the FLESH." Minor peccadillos involving other's spouses, or destroyed marriages and abuses of trust … depending on how one viewed each incident.

Petraus betrayed his wife as only a high ranking officer can, and made unathorized disclosures. But Lust comes at us without our asking for it. And it tempts us with a promise of being just between two people.

Avarice seems to me to be more calculating. Still, Flynn would have been legally entitled to earn much more than just the pension which is all the prosecutors let him keep.

LTG. Michael Flynn was forced into early retirement because he disagreed with Holy Leader Obama's policies.

Thats not what Trumpy bear said:

Screen_Shot_2017_12_04_at_2.55.01_PM.png

Why do you think that Flynn is a traitor?

He is a highly decorated officer who confessed to his crimes.

Because he was doing the bidding or Russia and Turkey... that's why he's a traitor.

He was doing the 'bidding' of Russia- in pushing for Ukraine to get the funds to fight Russia?

Even for a Trumpette that is bizarre logic.

And Vindman has no connection to Turkey at all.

I will just put you down as another Trumpette whose first instinct is to smear any military officer.

He was talking about Flynn, not Vindman.

The memo was fabricated BEFORE it was put in the "classified" server to prevent it from being disclosed. LOL

Not that I'm for removing Trump from office before an election. In fact, I really think the GOP senate must vote on the record to keep him even after the House votes on the crime.

Why do you think that Flynn is a traitor?

He is a highly decorated officer who confessed to his crimes.

Because he was doing the bidding or Russia and Turkey... that's why he's a traitor.

He was doing the 'bidding' of Russia- in pushing for Ukraine to get the funds to fight Russia?

Even for a Trumpette that is bizarre logic.

And Vindman has no connection to Turkey at all.

I will just put you down as another Trumpette whose first instinct is to smear any military officer.

He was talking about Flynn, not Vindman.
Gotcha- my mistake

We are told Lt. Col. Vindman's military service gives him 'extra credibility'...but the same people who say this claim Army Major Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset.

:wtf:

LTG. Michael Flynn was forced into early retirement because he disagreed with Holy Leader Obama's policies. He was one of the patriots Obama shit canned for saying they wouldn't fire on Americans IMO, LTC. Vindman is just another leftwinger who hears things that are not said and swears to it.

No, he wasn't.
He was caught lying to Pence about his contact with the Russians, idiot.

WATCH THE VIDEO OF HIS INTERVIEW, dumbass: Pence: I knew Flynn lied to me about Russian contacts when he was fired

We can't question Vindman's patriotism simply because he was born in Ukraine...but the Democrats could question the loyalty of scores of Americans during the Russia collusion hoax...

We are told Lt. Col. Vindman's military service gives him 'extra credibility'...but the same people who say this claim Army Major Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset.

So you're believing Hillary now, hmmmmm? Fascinating.
She's the only person who has said this.

No, try to keep up.

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left's argument and how the same Deep State Trump Haters who paraded out this clown while declaring the military are unparalleled patriots are the same ones who threw military Major Gabbard under the proverbial bus as an agent of Russia when it suited their false narratives.

Really? I say that Vindman deserves respect for his service.

And so does Tulsi Gabbard

Even though you on the Right have tried to smear her also

As you smeared John McCain, and virtually every veteran or active duty officer that gets in the way of your whacked out right wing agenda.

No, try to keep up.

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left's argument

hearing from you about 'hypocrisy is pretty rich.

Considering that you have been pretty much the poster child of hypocrisy for cheering on Trump for doing the same things you attacked Obama for.

We can't question Vindman's patriotism simply because he was born in Ukraine...but the Democrats could question the loyalty of scores of Americans during the Russia collusion hoax...

Who has said that we can't question LtCol Vindman's patriotism SIMPLY BECAUSE he was born in Ukraine? Name names.
WHO SAID IT, WHO SAID IT... ... and as soon as someone takes the time to search the internet, like YOU COULD DO YOURSELF, and finds example after example and posts it, you just BLOW PAST IT like the post doesn't even exist. Yeah we know all about how you leftists love your little games. You then laugh because you made some conservative spend the time proving something that everyone already knows.

Forum List

Back