Why Is Lt. Col. Vindman a War Hero but General Flynn a Traitor?

LTG. Michael Flynn was forced into early retirement because he disagreed with Holy Leader Obama's policies.

Thats not what Trumpy bear said:

Screen_Shot_2017_12_04_at_2.55.01_PM.png

Flynn was forced to retire from the Army in 2014 along with many flag officers who refused to accept Obama's ultimatum. That's what I described. I know what happened after that. He was crucified by the swamp.

If the left is hinging their hopes on Ferret Face they're in for another disappointment
Damn right they are. Impeaching the president is plan D they've had in place since the beginning, but it is NOT popular. They might impeach him simply because they can, but he's done nothing wrong and everyone knows it, and the senate will basically THROW IT OUT, thus everyone knows this impeachment is a DEMOCRAT PARTISAN HACK FARCE intended to do NOTHING MORE than to HURT the president next November, but it's backfiring, just like EVERY OTHER attempt they've made to TAKE HIM OUT. The democrats are just too STUPID to see that it's HURTING them not helping. They're just too consumed with HATE, and far too invested in this FARCE to back out of it.

It's going to surface next November. I think demtrash have an absolute ASS KICKING coming at the ballot box for the way they've acted, and continue to act. America is getting a real good look at just what kind of UNHINGED, CORRUPT, LYING TRASH the democrats really are. They live and operate straight out of the GUTTER.

Last edited:
We can't question Vindman's patriotism simply because he was born in Ukraine...but the Democrats could question the loyalty of scores of Americans during the Russia collusion hoax...

:wtf:

Who has said that we can't question LtCol Vindman's patriotism SIMPLY BECAUSE he was born in Ukraine? Name names.
WHO SAID IT, WHO SAID IT... ... and as soon as someone takes the time to search the internet, like YOU COULD DO YOURSELF, and finds example after example and posts it, you just BLOW PAST IT like the post doesn't even exist. Yeah we know all about how you leftists love your little games. You then laugh because you made some conservative spend the time proving something that everyone already knows.
And after all the work you did typing that post, you still haven't provided a name of who has claimed we can't question LtCol Vindman's patriotism SIMPLY BECAUSE he was born in Ukraine. Name names....should be easy, eh?

If the left is hinging their hopes on Ferret Face they're in for another disappointment
Damn right they are. Impeaching the president is plan D they've had in place since the beginning, but it is NOT popular. They might impeach him simply because they can, but he's done nothing wrong and everyone knows it, and the senate will basically THROW IT OUT, thus everyone knows this impeachment is a DEMOCRAT PARTISAN HACK FARCE intended to do NOTHING MORE than to HURT the president next November, but it's backfiring, just like EVERY OTHER attempt they've made to TAKE HIM OUT. The democrats are just too STUPID to see that it's HURTING them not helping. They're just too consumed with HATE, and far too invested in this FARCE to back out of it.

It's going to surface next November. I think demtrash have an absolute ASS KICKING coming at the ballot box for the way they've acted, and continue to act. America is getting a real good look at just what kind of UNHINGED, CORRUPT, LYING TRASH the democrats really are. They live and operate straight out of the GUTTER.
You sound shrill and scared. Put all your eggs in the fat donnie basket.

We can't question Vindman's patriotism simply because he was born in Ukraine...but the Democrats could question the loyalty of scores of Americans during the Russia collusion hoax...

Who has said that we can't question LtCol Vindman's patriotism SIMPLY BECAUSE he was born in Ukraine? Name names.
WHO SAID IT, WHO SAID IT... ... and as soon as someone takes the time to search the internet, like YOU COULD DO YOURSELF, and finds example after example and posts it, you just BLOW PAST IT like the post doesn't even exist. Yeah we know all about how you leftists love your little games. You then laugh because you made some conservative spend the time proving something that everyone already knows.
And after all the work you did typing that post, you still haven't provided a name of who has claimed we can't question LtCol Vindman's patriotism SIMPLY BECAUSE he was born in Ukraine. Name names....should be easy, eh?
NAMES, NAMES... FIND ME NAMES...

Ya... whatever bo-diddly... see if anyone else will bite on your little NAMES, NAMES, I NEED NAMES game... but I doubt it.

You have the internet, look them up yourself... bubble head... :lol:

Ya... whatever bo-diddly... see if anyone else will bite on your little NAMES, NAMES, I NEED NAMES game... but I doubt it.

Looking over your post, I still see no one named. I'm surprised it's so hard for you to find anyone who said that when you claimed that there are examples after examples.

I guess you are either incompetent.....or simply lying.

Looking over your post, I still see no one named. I'm surprised it's so hard for you to find anyone who said that when you claimed that there are examples after examples.

5 points for tripling down on your little GAME... :lol:

-10 points for being such an idiot thinking someone is dumb enough to play it.

Still not seeing anyone named who claimed that we can't question LtCol Vindman's patriotism SIMPLY BECAUSE he was born in Ukraine. Can't do it....I understand. Hard to provide evidence of something that was just a lie from the gitgo. Dismissed.

Still not seeing anyone named who claimed that we can't question LtCol Vindman's patriotism SIMPLY BECAUSE he was born in Ukraine. Can't do it....I understand. Hard to provide evidence of something that was just a lie from the gitgo. Dismissed.
Blah, blah... blah, blah, blah... blah... :lol:

Poor bo... no one will play her little game.

You were enlisted....

And damned proud of it.

we officers had to have our dress uniform (for Navy, dress blues AND dress whites) from the very beginning. If you got stationed in the D.C. area, you'd better have it ALL.

Not disagreeing with you... I just find it amusing that the best retort they can come up with for LTC Videmann was 'He wore a fancy uniform."

The clown wore full dress to hearings...and never did in daily life.

Lol

I was in for 11 years, and never owned a set of Dress Blues. (There was pressure on me to buy one when I was an NCO).

I wore my Class A uniform maybe three or four times a year. (That's the green dress uniform).

Most of the rest of the time, I wore BDU's.

Here's the problem you guys have. It's not the "Democrats" who are out to get Trump, it's the professionals at State, Defense and the Intel Community who realize he's dangerous unstable because they are the ones who have to deal with his crazy every day.
You were enlisted....we officers had to have our dress uniform (for Navy, dress blues AND dress whites) from the very beginning. If you got stationed in the D.C. area, you'd better have it ALL.

Sorry Bodecea, but in the Navy, ALL enlisted were required to have a set of crackerjack whites, a set of crackerjack blues, 3 summer uniforms (white, short sleeve shirt and pants) and 3 winter uniforms (long black shirts and pants) as well as 3 sets of dungarees. And, on my first command, if a person screwed up bad enough that something had to be done, but not bad enough for a report chit, the punishment of choice was to run a full sea bag inspection on them, and if they were missing anything they were required to buy it within the next pay period. And, just about any time there was an important ceremony (change of command, etc.), we were required to show up in either dress blues or whites, depending on the season. Sometimes they even required us to show up in full dress blues with medals. I HATED it when they did that, because usually by then, I had gotten a new award, and had to get my medals remounted, and in the later years of my career, that got kinda pricey.

But, to be fair, I also know that other services don't require all their members to have full dress uniforms. As far as I know, that is just the Navy.

Wow- its a tweet......so it must be true......

View attachment 287523

Especially considering that the call wasn't "classified", and that's why putting it on the "classified" server is proof of a cover-up.

It was put on the server to keep Deep State Dems from leaking it, like all of the other telephone conversations with foreign leaders. You have been listening to MSNBC, haven't you?

Forum List

Back