Why Is Lt. Col. Vindman a War Hero but General Flynn a Traitor?

Comrade Birther bleevs what Putin tells him to bleev.

The clown wore full dress to hearings...and never did in daily life.

Lol
/——/ I didn’t serve, but doesn’t everyone need permission to wear military dress?
No. If you are appearing before Congress, and are active duty, you can and should wear your uniform.

As for not wearing his uniform on the job, if everyone around the President wore their uniform, the White House would look like a Third World country.

You'd be surprised how many active duty personnel in civilian clothes are around the President.

Lol
/——/ I didn’t serve, but doesn’t everyone need permission to wear military dress?
No. If you are appearing before Congress, and are active duty, you can and should wear your uniform.

As for not wearing his uniform on the job, if everyone around the President wore their uniform, the White House would look like a Third World country.

You'd be surprised how many active duty personnel in civilian clothes are around the President.
/——/ I don’t mean his regular uniform, I mean his dress blues.

Lol

/——/ I don’t mean his regular uniform, I mean his dress blues.
What about it?

We're attacking his choice of clothes now? :lol:

Look it’s fun to make you look like a fool, but come November 2020, you will disappear from this forum. You and several of your turd muncher friends will delete their accounts knowing that you have 4 more years of Trump and 8 of Pence.

Sad thing is, no one will miss you.

DemNazi logo will be changing for

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u6.jpg
That's the flag over your cubicle in Moscow, right?
Do you Russians have the fix in, Comrade?

Lol
Active duty military members wear their formal dress uniform in formal and important occasions. SIL knows nothing about the military..........she never served, but she sure loves to play the expert.

Lol
How do you know?

And why do you care?

He's an Officer in the Army

What's wrong with you?

Sit down, Lush. I never served but know he wore it for show.

What's wrong with you? Besides you're an irratating asshole

By the way Military.com is mocking the weasel looking ferret also.

Lol
How do you know?

And why do you care?

What's wrong with you?

For the cons- which one of the reasons are they smearing Vindman?
a) Because he is an immigrant?
b) Because he is Jewish?
c) Because he is a decorated career military officer?
d) Because he is well educated?
e) Because he speaks three languages?
f) Because what he said implicates their Orange Messiah?

Which are the reasons they are smearing Vindman. Probably a combination of at least 2-3 of the above.

Lol

No...but suddenly ferret face decided to... surrounded by law enforcement...lol

Little weasel . Frank Burns reincarnated is what my step father (retired USMC) called him

gotta love how the republicans scumbags demean honorable americans and support the piece of shit, the low life scum in our wh now

Lol
How do you know?

And why do you care?

What's wrong with you?

For the cons- which one of the reasons are they smearing Vindman?
a) Because he is an immigrant?
b) Because he is Jewish?
c) Because he is a decorated career military officer?
d) Because he is well educated?
e) Because he speaks three languages?
f) Because what he said implicates their Orange Messiah?

Which are the reasons they are smearing Vindman. Probably a combination of at least 2-3 of the above.

You're an idiot. How's that?

He's a leftist twatwaffle

FU sassy I served and still think trump and his ass hole followers deserve your asses whipped to an inch of your lives

FU sassy I served and still think trump and his ass hole followers deserve your asses whipped to an inch of your lives

eddie, eddie, eddie… What the hell is wrong with you son... You need to take a couple of days off and grab ahold of yourself... Who in the hell are you to judge if I need my ass whooped to within and inch of my life... Are you drinking again? Don't get caught... They will put you back on that medication son... Take a chill pill... :chillpill:

Forum List

Back