Why Is Lt. Col. Vindman a War Hero but General Flynn a Traitor?

The clown wore full dress to hearings...and never did in daily life.

Lol

I was in for 11 years, and never owned a set of Dress Blues. (There was pressure on me to buy one when I was an NCO).

I wore my Class A uniform maybe three or four times a year. (That's the green dress uniform).

Most of the rest of the time, I wore BDU's.

Here's the problem you guys have. It's not the "Democrats" who are out to get Trump, it's the professionals at State, Defense and the Intel Community who realize he's dangerous unstable because they are the ones who have to deal with his crazy every day.

Vindman is nothing more than a Ukrainian-born lobbyist unhappy with the President's policies who thinks his interests and desires to put Ukraine ahead of the USA outweigh our President's desire to put America ahead of Ukraine.

Okay, let's unpack this bit of crazy.

How was Trump trying to get the Ukraine to investigate a conspiracy theory to dirty up a political rival putting America first?

This was never about "Corruption", because the Pentagon had already determined in May that the Ukraine had rooted out corruption enough to give them the money.

This was about holding up the money to get something that would benefit Trump personally, not the United States.

Lol

I was in for 11 years, and never owned a set of Dress Blues. (There was pressure on me to buy one when I was an NCO).

I wore my Class A uniform maybe three or four times a year. (That's the green dress uniform).

Here's the problem you guys have. It's not the "Democrats" who are out to get Trump, it's the professionals at State, Defense and the Intel Community who realize he's dangerous unstable because they are the ones who have to deal with his crazy every day.
From what I hear he lied more dressed in the blues lol
But every one was warned about this guy, he was a liar

Vindman is nothing more than a Ukrainian-born lobbyist unhappy with the President's policies who thinks his interests and desires to put Ukraine ahead of the USA outweigh our President's desire to put America ahead of Ukraine.

Okay, let's unpack this bit of crazy.

How was Trump trying to get the Ukraine to investigate a conspiracy theory to dirty up a political rival putting America first?

This was never about "Corruption", because the Pentagon had already determined in May that the Ukraine had rooted out corruption enough to give them the money.

This was about holding up the money to get something that would benefit Trump personally, not the United States.
Is this a virtual stomping your feet because trump keeps winning? Lol

Really, did you hear that from the voices in your head?

Col. Vindemann is a decorated veteran who was wounded in combat in Iraq.

Um, yeah, being the third president to be impeached is not "Winning"

Morrison said he was warned internally about Vintrader, and said he didn’t find anything wrong with the conversation..

And trump will be impeached? Lol haha to funny poor guy

Nope....but you are always welcome to prove that I did............................(and this is where you run away)

I'd get banned for data mining...

Ask anyone from AOL boards...I was famous for it.

Now go ahead and stand up for Ferret Face Vindham....I don't care
AOL boards? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: "You've got mail!"

What happened to your comrade on here, Pete?.... think hard

Now let's get back to where I said Ferret Face Windham couldn't wear full dress as you claimed I did

Got a link yet?....snicker
You are obviously going senile.....still waiting for you to prove that I said I was in the Air National Guard. I have a cousin in the Guard, but not me...Navy all the way. Thank you for your part in paying my retirement...and my wife's and many of my retired friends who are solid Democrats.

You're trolling and I'm weary of your nonsense, Pete.

That and you're too stupid to realize it's in your post history.

Go ahead and defend Windham...your choice.

I may not have served but I come from a long line of military in my family. I know military.... you're not it.

You slip up to much...like all stolen valor frauds do.

Now your best bet is to back off before I cop an I don't give a shit attitude and crucify you.

Understand this...I can....and will

Quite the legend in your own mind aren't you? Imagine if you turned to good and not evil...You might have volunteered to serve yourself. Why didn't you since you're such a big fan girl of the military?

Which one broke the law?

Who threatened Flynn's kid with charges to coerce a "confession" out of the General? Got any idea what kind of prosecutors do that?....oh yeah, Kameltoe Harris...no wonder you dream of her at night.

They had the call on tape and Flynn lied about it. That's an easy case to prove. Flynn pled guilty, and as I recall, the judge in the case still isn't convinced not to jail him for years.

The judge still isn't convinced that Mueller and his cronies didn't entrap Flynn. You must not be following the story very closely. He hasn't been sentenced in almost 2 years, Do you want to guess why? Flynn's attorneys discovered that Mueller was hiding exculpatory evidence. My money says Flynn walks and sues the government for malicious prosecution.

Link to the judge being not convinced. This is what happened the last time he went for sentencing...

'I can’t hide my disgust, my disdain’: judge lambasts Michael Flynn

No you didn't...lol

Yes I did, and I still get my retirement direct deposit every month regardless of your so-called belief. And the best part.....knowing that your taxes (if you even pay any) help pay my retirement. :71:
She pays for my retirement too
The best part.....it's a retirement for life.....
I’m living the good life.....

And SmellyIrishAss is paying for it

I pay for drug addicts and lowlifes abusing the system also... you included
Thought about this post some more....isn't it telling that you compare taxes going to pay for retired military with drug addicts and lowlifes? Classic CRC beliefs that the military is only to be used and abused and discarded.

Lol

You were enlisted....we officers had to have our dress uniform (for Navy, dress blues AND dress whites) from the very beginning. If you got stationed in the D.C. area, you'd better have it ALL.

More reason for the CRCs to find reasons to denigrate him. He makes Pvt. Bonespurs look bad in comparison.

I'd get banned for data mining...

Ask anyone from AOL boards...I was famous for it.

Now go ahead and stand up for Ferret Face Vindham....I don't care
AOL boards? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: "You've got mail!"

What happened to your comrade on here, Pete?.... think hard

Now let's get back to where I said Ferret Face Windham couldn't wear full dress as you claimed I did

Got a link yet?....snicker
You are obviously going senile.....still waiting for you to prove that I said I was in the Air National Guard. I have a cousin in the Guard, but not me...Navy all the way. Thank you for your part in paying my retirement...and my wife's and many of my retired friends who are solid Democrats.

You're trolling and I'm weary of your nonsense, Pete.

That and you're too stupid to realize it's in your post history.

Go ahead and defend Windham...your choice.

I may not have served but I come from a long line of military in my family. I know military.... you're not it.

You slip up to much...like all stolen valor frauds do.

Now your best bet is to back off before I cop an I don't give a shit attitude and crucify you.

Understand this...I can....and will

Quite the legend in your own mind aren't you? Imagine if you turned to good and not evil...You might have volunteered to serve yourself. Why didn't you since you're such a big fan girl of the military?
She's not a fan of those who serve. Oh sure, she's got a few "some of my best friends are....." going on....but for the most part she compares military, particularly retired military with "drug abusers and lowlifes".

Perhaps one of the sadists and ugliest memories of the Trump era will be how he influenced so many Americans into disparaging and smearing military veterans who dared to exert their free speech and personal interpretations of honor and duty.

Flynn was a good man but had pol views bordering on conspiracist. He failed to report lobbying income. The govt should have let him keep more of his money

What would he wear if not that uniform? I work for the Army and my daughter is an Army officer.

You say that you work for the Army. Sorry, but an Admiral would be a General in the Army. You are lying yet again. The Navy has a very different rank structure than the Army does. If you were actually an Admiral in the Navy, you would be a General in the Army. The Navy has a different rank structure than the Army. You calling yourself an Admiral when you are actually something from the Army makes me think you are a fake.

Hey dumbass! I said I work for the Army! I did not say that I was a general in the Army. Three generals do work down the hall from me.

I work for the Army as a civilian contractor. I am a retired teacher and former Navy officer.

My avatar is a character for a movie. Do you think I would look that much like John Wayne? BTW, if you look closely in the picture, he was a Captain at that point.

Last edited:
Which one broke the law?

Who threatened Flynn's kid with charges to coerce a "confession" out of the General? Got any idea what kind of prosecutors do that?....oh yeah, Kameltoe Harris...no wonder you dream of her at night.

They had the call on tape and Flynn lied about it. That's an easy case to prove. Flynn pled guilty, and as I recall, the judge in the case still isn't convinced not to jail him for years.

The judge still isn't convinced that Mueller and his cronies didn't entrap Flynn. You must not be following the story very closely. He hasn't been sentenced in almost 2 years, Do you want to guess why? Flynn's attorneys discovered that Mueller was hiding exculpatory evidence. My money says Flynn walks and sues the government for malicious prosecution.

Link to the judge being not convinced. This is what happened the last time he went for sentencing...

'I can’t hide my disgust, my disdain’: judge lambasts Michael Flynn

Can't read your own link? Pathetic!

"Never in his decades on the bench, Sullivan said, had he accepted a guilty plea from a defendant who was not really guilty. “I don’t intend to start today,” Sullivan said, and then had Flynn sworn in."

Come on Seabitch, how come he hasn't been sentenced yet?

Uh oh!

EISfn11WkAE-1xu

Perhaps one of the sadists and ugliest memories of the Trump era will be how he influenced so many Americans into disparaging and smearing military veterans who dared to exert their free speech and personal interpretations of honor and duty.
It's totally cult behavior....making people spin 180 degrees to start denigrating that which they used to honor.....because their cult leader grooms them to do such things.

Forum List

Back