Why is Joe Biden wrong about EVERYTHING!

I am Justinian, King of Byzantium and the chariot races may commence.

You can take a dump in any toilet you like as well my friend.

I'm sure you won't go in the ladies room though, at least that's my hunch.

The Decline of the West is interesting reading but a thick tome. Oswald Spengler wrote that. Hitler read Spengler when locked up in prison. Fascinating books are found in the Navy Library on Guam.

86F2A4EB-703E-44CA-BB1F-784BCDE29DCF.jpeg
lol

Six Examples of Biden Being Nearly Always Wrong on Foreign Policy - www.independentsentinel.com

Bill Gates once said that Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades. But because he is part of the Swamp, he prefaced this by saying that Joe Biden was a man of "integrity". LOL.

Former Secretary of Defense Bob Gates slammed Joe Biden on foreign policy in his new memoir, Duty. Gates called Biden a man of “integrity” though Biden’s history of lying and plagiarism doesn’t bear that out. Gates also wrote, and he was more on the mark here, “I think he [Biden] has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.” So a man who has a long history of dropping out of Presidential bids because of his pathological lying and plagiarism and who propped up his son to receive millions from the Ukraine and China is now a man of integrity. LOL.

The article goes on by saying that he was wrong on Iraq, but did not mention he voted to go into Iraq, he was wrong on Afghanistan, he was wrong on Syria, and he opposed taking out Bin Laden.

Joe Biden was even wrong on the new Pandemic

Joe Biden Criticizes Trump for Not Banning Travel From China Soon Enough, Ted Cruz Nails Him With His Own Words

Back in January Trump issued travel bans to and from China as Biden accused him of being xenophobic for doing so.

But the press never calls him out on any of this, and don't expect them to in the future.

So not only is Joe Biden suffering from dementia currently, he has a long history of horrible judgement about pretty much everything.

But hey, he is not Orange Man, so he should win, right?

Americans overwhelmingly disagree with Trump on nearly every issue. On other issues, he is essentially 50-50. .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The Decline of the West is interesting reading but a thick tome. Oswald Spengler wrote that. Hitler read Spengler when locked up in prison. Fascinating books are found in the Navy Library on Guam.

I found a few good books on my deployment also. I'll look into that one, although I haven't read a book in more than a decade now.

Well then, he has a lot in common the Don.
Trump has been vocal on his displeasure with the wars abroad, and has been the first President in a VERY long time not to start another war abroad.

Trump also recognizes the importance of border security, and has tried to reassess immigration policy when it comes to such things as terrorism and Pandemics while being yelled at as xenophobic by the press and left wing courts.

So no, I disagree.

He identified the dangers of being reliant on China right when he was sworn in. Was called a racist and all the usual screech then as well.

Six Examples of Biden Being Nearly Always Wrong on Foreign Policy - www.independentsentinel.com

Bill Gates once said that Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades. But because he is part of the Swamp, he prefaced this by saying that Joe Biden was a man of "integrity". LOL.

Former Secretary of Defense Bob Gates slammed Joe Biden on foreign policy in his new memoir, Duty. Gates called Biden a man of “integrity” though Biden’s history of lying and plagiarism doesn’t bear that out. Gates also wrote, and he was more on the mark here, “I think he [Biden] has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.” So a man who has a long history of dropping out of Presidential bids because of his pathological lying and plagiarism and who propped up his son to receive millions from the Ukraine and China is now a man of integrity. LOL.

The article goes on by saying that he was wrong on Iraq, but did not mention he voted to go into Iraq, he was wrong on Afghanistan, he was wrong on Syria, and he opposed taking out Bin Laden.

Joe Biden was even wrong on the new Pandemic

Joe Biden Criticizes Trump for Not Banning Travel From China Soon Enough, Ted Cruz Nails Him With His Own Words

Back in January Trump issued travel bans to and from China as Biden accused him of being xenophobic for doing so.

But the press never calls him out on any of this, and don't expect them to in the future.

So not only is Joe Biden suffering from dementia currently, he has a long history of horrible judgement about pretty much everything.

But hey, he is not Orange Man, so he should win, right?

Americans overwhelmingly disagree with Trump on nearly every issue. On other issues, he is essentially 50-50. .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You mean leftists.

Americans do not want or need more immigration, especially not illegal immigration.

Obama was given a Nobel Peace Prize by these war mongering Europeans, so it stands to reason he felt obligated to join in on the fun of murdering all those half brown Muslims.

How dare you!

The MPF also killed white muslims.

Forum List

Back