Obama Just Endorsed Senile Joe

Joe: Barry, what do I have to do to get your endorsement?
Barry: Just say, "I'd like to announce Michelle Obama as my VP pick!"

There isn't anything that could diminish Biden in my view.

Once you hit bottom that's it, even an endorsement from the MPF can't take you lower.

Fred Trump suffered from Alzheimer’s disease for years before he passed away in 1999. Even though he was diagnosed with this deadly form of dementia, Fred still managed to keep his position as chairman of the board of Trump Management. A history of dementia within the Orange Fraud's family makes him more susceptible to the illness.

Pedo Joe will be fun to watch.
He is a gaff machine.
bidencreepypostrdfuyguhijiug.jpg

Fred Trump suffered from Alzheimer’s disease for years before he passed away in 1999. Even though he was diagnosed with this deadly form of dementia, Fred still managed to keep his position as chairman of the board of Trump Management. A history of dementia within the Orange Fraud's family makes him more susceptible to the illness.
You seem to be afflicted with late stage dementia...............you don't have a clue what thread you are posting in.

Nothing like taking a risk!

Wonder what Bammers husband thinks about that? He is resigned to cementing his legacy as a feckless presidant. I bet that really sucked for him to do that.

Forum List

Back