Why is hush money illegal?

:sleeping-smiley-015: I have included links. Either you don't want to read or don't know how to read. Since you are a Rump supporter, I lean toward the latter.

But, hey, prove me wrong. Put up your own links. Either put up or shut up. I could care less. Buh-bye.

Okay
That was funny.

Rump? Is that all you homosexuals think about? You people are twisted.
33f2152c-f6ba-4d1b-bd7e-5cdc808fca23_1.3f98ed3b5586b9684a42ac122201663a.jpeg
images

Really?

Willie Tailor, or Willie Turner?

For Hillary's campaign, the expense was improperly recorded. It wasnt criminal, only a fine was paid for this.

For Cohen paying the hush money, it was a donation to the Trump campaign, not a campaign expense. Since the hush money payment was a campaign contribution, it was limited to the value limit of perhaps $2,800. This makes it an illegal campaign contribution. And then on top of that, it was improperly recorded as a legal fee in Trump's business records. A hush payment that isnt involved with an election campaign should be legal without any dollar value limit.

Nope.....not even close........

.this is nothing more than a political lynching of an enemy of the democrat party....

Rump? Is that all you homosexuals think about? You people are twisted.
Calling your orange douchebag, Rump made you think of a homosexual act? :auiqs.jpg:

Come out of the closet, already. Have a feeling everyone around you knows you are gay, anyway. Thoughts & prayers.

:sleeping-smiley-015: I have included links. Either you don't want to read or don't know how to read. Since you are a Rump supporter, I lean toward the latter.

But, hey, prove me wrong. Put up your own links. Either put up or shut up. I could care less. Buh-bye.

Go figure this one out, slugger.

Calling your orange douchebag, Rump made you think of a homosexual act? :auiqs.jpg:

Come out of the closet, already. Have a feeling everyone around you knows you are gay, anyway. Thoughts & prayers.
You are pathetic.

You are beginning to bore me. I am specifically saying that Cohen's tax evasion was his alone. The charge for not paying taxes on the NYC Taxi medallion income.

Cohen was also charged with covering up the Stormy Danial payment. Two separate charges. But both resulted in his 3-year imprisonment. I even included a link. Did you even read it?

Rump was part of one (Stormy D) charge but not the medallion tax evasion. That was Cohen's own crime.

What is your problem, today? Did not get a good night's sleep? My sympathy.
Trump was not charged with breaking any laws, moron

Check this out.

I had forgotten about this. Not illegal for Congress, and we make the payments.

Members of Congress get to pay hush money to the women they have harassed, and it's all completely legal, confidential, and even funded by the taxpayers.

Joey was threatening to withold military aid to force Ukraine to stop an investigation into his son's corrupt business dealings, you fucking moron.
No he wasn't. We were not giving the Ukraine military aid at that time. We were still trying to root out all the Ruskie sympathisers before we, and the EU and the IMF, gave them any loan guarantees. Furthermore, the investigation or lack thereof, was into the former owner of Burisma, not of Burisma or Biden.

Check this out.

I had forgotten about this. Not illegal for Congress, and we make the payments.

Members of Congress get to pay hush money to the women they have harassed, and it's all completely legal, confidential, and even funded by the taxpayers.

The members don't pay it. The taxpayers pay it.

No he wasn't. We were not giving the Ukraine military aid at that time. We were still trying to root out all the Ruskie sympathisers before we, and the EU and the IMF, gave them any loan guarantees. Furthermore, the investigation or lack thereof, was into the former owner of Burisma, not of Burisma or Biden.
You don't know your as from a hole in the ground. We were giving moey to Ukraine at the time, moron. You just can't stop lying, can you?

Isn’t it just payment for a contract of non-disclosure?

I have received such a payment myself. I was wronged by an employer, and they - without admitting guilt - offered me a nice chunk of change to never reveal it publicly. It was a legal contract.
A NDA is perfectly legal..."hush money" might not be, because what that refers to is someone is paying said money is being extorted....extortion isn't legal.

A NDA is perfectly legal..."hush money" might not be, because what that refers to is someone is paying said money is being extorted....extortion isn't legal.
As usual, the prog doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Joey was threatening to withold military aid to force Ukraine to stop an investigation into his son's corrupt business dealings, you fucking moron.
Joey was doing that on behalf of the US and EU, to oust Shokin, who wasnt doing anything useful to fight corruption in ukraine.

Then it’s the person doing the extortion who is doing the illegal thing.

Forum List

Back