Why is hush money illegal?

You are trying to say “but…but…but..we actually win the game because of merit” when the final score was 7-4 the other way
No. I think I was saying Dems get the blow jobs and you guys get bent over and humped by the Trumpybear and crew.

No. I think I was saying Dems get the blow jobs and you guys get bent over and humped by the Trumpybear and crew.

Cultists.

Bill Clinton was all about a blowjob
Hillary was all about emails.
Hunter is all about dick picks

They need you to be stupid
You don't dissapoint.

Tax Evasion?
Nah, not this one. You are thinking of the charges back from Jan when the Trump org was fined a million dollars and his Chief Financial Officer pled guilty.

But, I hear you. It is hard to keep track of all the crimes the orange pos has committed.

Nah, not this one. You are thinking of the charges back from Jan when the Trump org was fined a million dollars and his Chief Financial Officer pled guilty.

But, I hear you. It is hard to keep track of all the crimes the orange pos has committed.
No...you are wrong, slugger.
On December 12, 2018, Cohen was sentenced to three years in federal prison and ordered to pay a $50,000 fine after pleading guilty to tax evasion and campaign-finance violations

It's literally none.

You freaks are obsessed with trump.

No...you are wrong, slugger.
On December 12, 2018, Cohen was sentenced to three years in federal prison and ordered to pay a $50,000 fine after pleading guilty to tax evasion and campaign-finance violations
No...I am right, toots.

Cohen was convicted of tax evasion along with the Stormy Daniels cover-up charges. But the tax evasion was due to him not paying for NYC taxi medallion income.

See lib loons are trying to connect two adults agreeing to not disclose their sexual relationship as a campaign financing violation. It’s not and mutually agreeing to remain silent is no violation either
Fruitless witch hunt and headline grabbing only

Forum List

Back