Why is gender-nonconformity bad? Alternatively, why must one's gender align with their sex?

An individual enaging in gender non-conformity is his or her own business. I don't care what they do.

Where it crosses the line is when the non-conformists insists that other be compelled to participate in their game of make believe.

Nope.
The physical sexual organs can easily be identified, but not gender.
For example, what if a person is born with XY sexual chromosomes of a male, but is instead completely overwhelmed during early physical development by estrogen of lack of testosterone?
That can leave them with the appearance of female genitalia, that is not necessarily appropriate.
And if that condition changes before puberty, then they can be a male in a female body.
Their chromosomes and state of mind will be male, but the body will appear female.
Gender is much more difficult to determine than mere physical appearance would let one wrongly conclude.
But we are not talking about isolated cases here, do we?

Simplified:
Gender = sex. Defined by your chromosomes.
Gender identity = whatever you want to be, defined by current level of lunacy.

I don't give a damn if someone thinks they are penguin and waddles around everywhere looking for raw fish/squid/crabs to eat.
It still doesn't make them a penguin ... :thup:

I would have been like ...
"Yeah, whatever dude, hold that thought ... I am going to let you waste the HR Director's time.
Park right over there and they will be with you as soon as possible".

Seems pretty simple to me.
If you have a penis, then you can not possibly mind seeing other penises or having people with penises see your penis.
Similarly with vaginas. There can not be any sense of privacy between those who have a vagina.
So mental sexual orientation or gender, really is totally irrelevant.
All that matters over sexual privacy is physical organs.
Mental sexual orientation or gender is totally relevant to every human being on the planet. That should extend to equality under the law, it's a basic human right.

But we are not talking about isolated cases here, do we?

Simplified:
Gender = sex. Defined by your chromosomes.
Gender identity = whatever you want to be, defined by current level of lunacy.
I really don't understand what all the fuss about. Live and let live is my motto.

I really don't understand what all the fuss about. Live and let live is my motto.

All the fuss is coming from them to compel us into acceptance of non-existent.

For instance, when someone claim that is "non-binary", I as a mathematician cannot accept that bullshit, since is simply impossible. Let me explain.

If you call yourself "non-binary" you are categorizing everyone into one of two groups: "binary" and "non-binary". That itself create a binary system that makes you "binary" again. Capisce? :cool:

For instance, when someone claim that is "non-binary", I as a mathematician cannot accept that bullshit, since is simply impossible. Let me explain.

If you call yourself "non-binary" you are categorizing everyone into one of two groups: "binary" and "non-binary". That itself create a binary system that makes you "binary" again. Capisce? :cool:

Thanks, great job breaking that down ... But it is also like the idea of "live and let live".
It's a good idea, and even possible ... Right up to the point someone wants something from someone else.

For someone to ask someone else to change what they think, or make accommodation for them ... That's no longer "live and let live".

Thanks, great job breaking that down ... But it is also like the idea of "live and let live".
It's a good idea, and even possible ... Right up to the point someone wants something from someone else.

For someone to ask someone else to change what they think, or make accommodation for them ... That's no longer "live and let live".

And who is asking for accommodations from whom?

My biggest issue is the transgenders crossing over to women sports, not sure I read where you addressed that.
I have two daughters, and I used to be concerned about it.

Not anymore, now I find it amusing. Let gates wide open and let all women be replaced in everything that used to be women-only category. If women are not going to stand up for themselves, they deserve what they get.

If my daughters would be faced to compete against wannabe-girls, I would let them chose. Either compete and never achieve anything, or move elsewhere where you can. It's that simple.

Anyone that isn't already accommodated as they desire, and would like someone else to accommodate them ... :thup:

I am not required to accommodate anyone's desires. If someone wants to live their life in their preferred gender, they're certainly free to do so. I have no problem with that, unless you're compelling me to change my own beliefs and behavior to accommodate your desires.

1632429763992.gif

I am not required to accommodate anyone's desires. If someone wants to live their life in their preferred gender, they're certainly free to do so. I have no problem with that, unless you're compelling me to change my own beliefs and behavior to accommodate your desires.

View attachment 582440

I'm certainly not asking you to accommodate anyone or change your beliefs.
And it wouldn't matter to me what they may be.

Only two.....1 and 2.....

Male and female.
I have heard about the notion of a person born with the sex organs of one gender but who eventually identifies (ie inside their skulls) as the other gender. They sometimes say that the person is a woman trapped in the body of a male. Or vice versa.

My hunch is that this gender dysphoria is a burden. I cannot help but feel a little pity for a biological male feeling he got “gypped,” at birth, by not having a vagina or a uterus and Fallopian tubes. For this reason, I don’t pass any judgment (other than some inappropriate humor) on the person in that situation. Ain’t none of my business.

But I think society should draw the line on the granting of the “right” for children to make the life changing determination about sex reassignment surgery (including the injection of hormones, etc) until they are adults.

Last edited:
It doesn't.

Americans have a fundamental right to self-determination, to express themselves in accordance with who they are – gender identity is an example of the right to self-determination and expression.
It does.

You're equating gender with gender identity.

Let me remind you, the question was... gender, not gender identity.
1641080837062.png

If you can't distinguish between the two, you're in the wrong thread, humor section is way down below.

Correct.

Whereas hostility toward gender-nonconformity is both unwarranted and irrational – the product of ignorance and fear.
Gender non-conformity doesn't mean absence of gender, you still have it, you just don't conform with the gender norms that are expected of them.

Tell me, which bathroom gender non-conforming people are using?

Because a man or woman wants to be, key word wants, or identifies, as a member of the opposite sex doesn’t change the sex one was genetically assigned. Frankly who gives a rats ass if a man wants to be a women or vice versa, they have the same rights as those born a man or woman who chooses to remain a man or women. This entire issue is a bunch of woke, poor me, feel good crap, promoted by individuals that frankly have too much time on their hands to dwell on themselves and how they feel. Get a freaking job!

Everyone is an individual on this Earth. No one can force you to accept another person's existence. But we all must tolerate their right to exist.

Forum List

Back