Why Is Biden Wrongfully Putting This Old Woman In Prison??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"69-year old Pamela Hemphill was recently sentenced to two months in prison and three years of probation by a federal judge for her extremely minor role in the events of January 6th. While she did enter the Capitol, Hemphill’s defense was that she was a “citizen journalist” there to document the events without actively participating. Hemphill’s lawyer asked for home confinement given her age and medical history, but that apparently wasn’t enough to assuage the judge. Despite it being “tempting” to be “lenient in this kind of situation,” the Judge claimed January 6th was more severe and “didn’t equate to other demonstrations. It’s abundantly clear that the differing political motivations played a significant role here. Prosecutorial hypocrisy is not new, but for Pamela Hemphill, it’s costing her time in prison.”

This woman is 70 years old, battling cancer I heard, never committed a crime, and she as of this week will be going to prison....and Biden is allowing this to happen?? I mean, yea, this isn't the first time she stormed a government building; since a year prior she stormed the Idaho state house building along side Ammon Bundy and other experts at storming federal buildings, but she was probably just there as a journalist and stuff...Here is the radical leftist judge who sentenced her.....

6a00d83451d94869e20154323822b0970c-600wi.jpg

Was he acting under orders from Biden to put this woman in jail?? Or did he do this on his own due to his radical leftist hate?? I mean yea, he is a lifelong Republican, appointed by a Republican, but he is obviously a secret Deep State Democrat and traitor.

She sounds like a serial offender.
Maybe they can give her classes on how to moderate her behaviour ?
Another trump victim.

"69-year old Pamela Hemphill was recently sentenced to two months in prison and three years of probation by a federal judge for her extremely minor role in the events of January 6th. While she did enter the Capitol, Hemphill’s defense was that she was a “citizen journalist” there to document the events without actively participating. Hemphill’s lawyer asked for home confinement given her age and medical history, but that apparently wasn’t enough to assuage the judge. Despite it being “tempting” to be “lenient in this kind of situation,” the Judge claimed January 6th was more severe and “didn’t equate to other demonstrations. It’s abundantly clear that the differing political motivations played a significant role here. Prosecutorial hypocrisy is not new, but for Pamela Hemphill, it’s costing her time in prison.”

This woman is 70 years old, battling cancer I heard, never committed a crime, and she as of this week will be going to prison....and Biden is allowing this to happen?? I mean, yea, this isn't the first time she stormed a government building; since a year prior she stormed the Idaho state house building along side Ammon Bundy and other experts at storming federal buildings, but she was probably just there as a journalist and stuff...Here is the radical leftist judge who sentenced her.....

View attachment 670573

Was he acting under orders from Biden to put this woman in jail?? Or did he do this on his own due to his radical leftist hate?? I mean yea, he is a lifelong Republican, appointed by a Republican, but he is obviously a secret Deep State Democrat and traitor.

Free air conditioning and will be home before the change of seasons. Throw in the meals, medical care, and showers and granny is going to be making out like a bandit.

I take no issue with the sentence.....Then again two months is not much of a much.

Sorry to deflate your narrative.
It isn't my narrative to deflate bro...

Why are you deflating the narrative of all of your fellow dumb ass Conservatives??

Shouldn't Biden step in on all federal court decisions if Trumpers don't like them??

Bet that judge would NOT have the guts to impose a two-month jail term on those dear sweet misunderstood young gentlemen who go around beating up and robbing passengers (especially Asians) on the New York City subway!!!

So she walked into a public building. Isn't the Capitol called the People's House?

Only bed wetters & the insane proggy women that run roughshod over them actually believe the insurrection narrative.

Meanwhile Ray Epps walks free. No justice here folks, move along.

Forum List

Back