Why is banning trans from military service a good thing?

Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
Because they are mentally ill. Thats why.
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Why do you say they are ill? They are obviously different but what makes it ill or wrong?
It isnt "wrong" they cant help it. Like schizos. or people with recurring nightmares.
Both conditions you mentioned are considered a danger to the group. What about trans poses a danger to the group?
People that dream about being chased by an alligator are a danger but people suffering from an illness that carries a 50% suicide rate AFTER physical treatment and must take medicine forever, arent.
Got it.

50% suicide rate after surgery? That's not even close to being true.

The suicide rate for transgendered people is higher having little to nothing do with surgery.

Conclusions: We observed no increase in suicide death risk over time and even a decrease in suicide death risk in trans women. However, the suicide risk in transgender people is higher than in the general population and seems to occur during every stage of transitioning. It is important to have specific attention for suicide risk in the counseling of this population and in providing suicide prevention programs.

So, while the suicide rate for trans women appears to go down over time, surgery is obviously not by itself going to resolve the challenges that transgendered people feel about themselves reinforced by people like you who insist they are freaks or however you choose to explore you're own sexuality.

Obviously you are personally most likely not affected by transgenderism, but you guys love to talk about "trannies" and "chicks with dicks" and are totally in on sexual innuendoes. Let 'em be, they've never done a fucking thing to you. You're not qualified to diagnose them so leave it to professionals. The ones without the political hooks in right wing think tanks.
The issue isnt them doing anything to me. I am calling out this obvious political hack move. Try paying attention to what i say, and not imagine something so you can bust out the worn out cliches.

I don't see it as a 'political hack move' to remove bigotry and prejudices from government policies because you have an issue with a segment of our population. Get over it.
Of course you dont. You share the hackery.

Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Why do you say they are ill? They are obviously different but what makes it ill or wrong?
It isnt "wrong" they cant help it. Like schizos. or people with recurring nightmares.
Both conditions you mentioned are considered a danger to the group. What about trans poses a danger to the group?
People that dream about being chased by an alligator are a danger but people suffering from an illness that carries a 50% suicide rate AFTER physical treatment and must take medicine forever, arent.
Got it.

The suicide rate for transgendered people is higher having little to nothing do with surgery.

Conclusions: We observed no increase in suicide death risk over time and even a decrease in suicide death risk in trans women. However, the suicide risk in transgender people is higher than in the general population and seems to occur during every stage of transitioning. It is important to have specific attention for suicide risk in the counseling of this population and in providing suicide prevention programs.

So, while the suicide rate for trans women appears to go down over time, surgery is obviously not by itself going to resolve the challenges that transgendered people feel about themselves reinforced by people like you who insist they are freaks or however you choose to explore you're own sexuality.

Obviously you are personally most likely not affected by transgenderism, but you guys love to talk about "trannies" and "chicks with dicks" and are totally in on sexual innuendoes. Let 'em be, they've never done a fucking thing to you. You're not qualified to diagnose them so leave it to professionals. The ones without the political hooks in right wing think tanks.
The issue isnt them doing anything to me. I am calling out this obvious political hack move. Try paying attention to what i say, and not imagine something so you can bust out the worn out cliches.

I don't see it as a 'political hack move' to remove bigotry and prejudices from government policies because you have an issue with a segment of our population. Get over it.

Nope, like I said the federal government shouldn't be pushing your bigotries.

Just to be clear, President Trump never “banned” trannies.

The military has always had standards for males, and different standards for females. Physical fitness tests, uniform regulations, etc.

Any “trans” can join the military, as long as they can meet these standards. That means a male must meet the standards for males. This is the way it has been since females were allowed to join the military. It’s the way it was under Clinton, Bush, and Obama. President Trump didn’t change anything, he kept the same standard the military has always had. Any soldier is free to do what they want in their off duty time when it comes to playing dress up and pretending to be a woman.

Suddenly the media is claiming that since a male cannot just say he is a female, that this is a “ban” on trans. No, it just means the military is only going to recognize you for your actual sex of male or female, just like it always has done.

There was much more to it than that.

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Got it.

I am against schizos in the military.
Guess im bigoted against them as well. Idiot.

Eh they are mentally ill, but no reason to think they can’t do what the job entails.
People with a 50% suicide rate are fine but not the CRAZY SUMBITCH that always dreams about being naked in the high school hallway?
Maybe you are right.

So what are they capable of doing according to you? Should they be on the dole because they’re incapable of anything? Are you qualified to set the parameters on what they can and cannot do? Where are your credentials if so?
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Got it.

Even if it were true so what? The half of cock cutters don’t have suicidal ideations and some of them are capable of military work if that’s their choice. Why deprive them?
NOBODY with 'special needs' should serve in our military. This shit isn't complicated unless you want it to be.

Yeah but who’s to say they require special needs? So long as they’re not asking for special privileges and they’re capable of doing the same work everyone else is, I don’t think it’s right to discriminate against them.

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Got it.

They aren't "schizos".

Eh they are mentally ill, but no reason to think they can’t do what the job entails.
People with a 50% suicide rate are fine but not the CRAZY SUMBITCH that always dreams about being naked in the high school hallway?
Maybe you are right.

So what are they capable of doing according to you? Should they be on the dole because they’re incapable of anything? Are you qualified to set the parameters on what they can and cannot do? Where are your credentials if so?
I am speaking of the military. Not Burger King

Yeah well you still haven’t provided sound reasoning why they can’t participate in the military. The 50% suicide rate doesn’t suffice

Maybe you are right.

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Got it.

Even if it were true so what? The half of cock cutters don’t have suicidal ideations and some of them are capable of military work if that’s their choice. Why deprive them?
NOBODY with 'special needs' should serve in our military. This shit isn't complicated unless you want it to be.

Yeah but who’s to say they require special needs? So long as they’re not asking for special privileges and they’re capable of doing the same work everyone else is, I don’t think it’s right to discriminate against them.
How do you feel about people with recurring nightmares? OCD? Ex drunks? What about people that spent over a year in outpatient care for anxiety or depression?

Maybe you are right.

Yeah well you still haven’t provided sound reasoning why they can’t participate in the military. The 50% suicide rate doesn’t suffice
Depression gets you kicked up

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Yes. Preventing these freaks of nature from polluting the ranks of decent young men and women makes good sense.

Besides... for every trans-sissy who will show some courage under fire, there are a hundred who will run for cover.

Kids in foxholes need to know who they can count on without even thinking about it... and these freaks aren't it.

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Got it.

They aren't "schizos".
Indeed. But neither group can distinguish between reality and delusion.

Maybe you are right.

Well okay, but not all cock cutters are depressed or want to commit suicide

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Got it.

They aren't "schizos".

They're mentally confused nuts.

Good grief

Being a transgender can't be any worse than a guy who refuses to accept defeat and try to overturn the govt. to stay in power.

I might have expected you'd be happier with a quitter for president. Someone who would just sit back and accept defeat when he felt certain America's vote had been co-opted.

Is that why Hillary refused to accept defeat and wrote a book on "What Happened?" Or is that why the democrats spent three years and 60 million dollars trying to prove that Trump didn't really win and had help cheating the election?

BTW, what happened to the Russians? Where were they last year in stealing a reelection for Donald?

deep fake.gif

Murica' Fuck yeah!

The DSM–5 articulates explicitly that “gender non-conformity is not in itself a mental disorder.” The 5th edition also includes a separate “gender dysphoria in children” diagnosis and for the first time allows the diagnosis to be given to individuals with disorders of sex development (DSD). DSM–5 also includes the optional “post-transition” specifier to indicate when a particular individual’s gender transition is complete. In this “post-transition” case, the diagnosis of gender dysphoria would no longer apply but the individual may still need ongoing medical care (e.g., hormonal treatment). Nevertheless, discussions continue among advocates and medical professionals about how best to preserve access to gender transition-related health care while also minimizing the degree to which such diagnostic categories stigmatize the very people that physicians are attempting to help.

See: TGNC Guide

So sorry Dr. Fraud, your diagnosis is based on bigotry, not education.
They changed the definition like 2 or 3 years ago based on PC bullshit. Just like they did with the concept of being gay back in the 70s.
So, your copy/paste is completely irrelevant and based on feelz

As I said, you lack empathy and that suggests sociopathology. Maybe you ought to consider feelings, and how your hate impacts others.

Maybe you are right.

Well okay, but not all cock cutters are depressed or want to commit suicide
I know. Its just delusion.
Lets read the definition of "delusion" before the limp wrists change that, too
delusion : characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
Delusion is fine. Being sober 5 years isnt. Mkay

Forum List

Back