Why is banning trans from military service a good thing?

Again as I have said in every thread on this subject.... A Transgender that has had the surgery MUST take medication the rest of their life and this alone disbars them from ANY deployment. This disqualifies them from the military.

Because they are mentally ill. Thats why.
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!

Are you a psychologist - Or did you at least sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
LoL .. Thanks for your professional guidance as to mental illness.
The new world order is destroying the united states. Do not mess with people. But if they are on the fringe their power needs to be minimalized. Tens of millions of us will die eventually.

You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!

Are you a psychologist - Or did you at least sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
The new world order is destroying the united states. Do not mess with people. But if they are on the fringe their power needs to be minimalized. Tens of millions of us will die eventually.

NWO? Cut it with the moonbattery please. :rolleyes-41:

ee5.png

The Few...... the proud..........

The What the fuck IS that?

fulvia-pellegrino1.jpg

How about her? You probably have a lot in common.
View attachment 448361

Or is this your type of gal?
View attachment 448362

I'm sorry that you are incredibly stupid, Happy Joy. I really am.

It's just the luck of the draw, I guess..

I'll spell it out.

Why are you selecting an extreme to explain the average? You picked someone who appears to be addicted to plastic surgery. That same phenomenon can happen with cisgender people as well. Have you not seen the Lion Lady? Or the Rom Com Queen from the 80s?

So, I picked an attractive transgendered female, a conservative one for that matter and Linda Tripp, an icon of the right in her own way. Since you're into comparing looks and somehow that appears to signify the amount of right someone should have. Which one of those two women do you think would be stopped first from going into the ladies room?

Murica' Fuck yeah!

I doubt the Chinese and Russian military get involved in stupid shit like this.

Might be yet another proof we’re a dying empire.

Honestly, I am not sure why we choose to over-complicate this. It is very simple. If you have an x and a y chromosome, you are a male. That is what should be used to determine sex. What sex someone thinks they are is completely and totally irrelevant. I may think I am an elephant, it doesn't make me one. I may even be born with some genetic defect that actually makes me think I am an elephant. It still doesn't make me one. I am not saying we should throw the elephant man under the bus, but we sure as heck shouldn't put him in the circus and start feeding him peanuts.

BTW, doctors are starting to have some fits with this. Insurance won't pay for a PSA test on a female but guess what, transgender males still have one. I guess they will just have to skip that test.

The bottom line is our society has lost its mind.

Murica' Fuck yeah!

I doubt the Chinese and Russian military get involved in stupid shit like this.

Might be yet another proof we’re a dying empire.

Nobody is as stupid as the right's own imagination.

You can be court marshaled for a bad sun burn that keeps you from your duties....so cutting your dick off and growing tits should get you drummed out for good....

Its called defacing and or damaging government property...when you are enlisted in the US military your body belongs to Uncle Sam....

Not only are you a bigot, you're one without empathy which = sociopathology.

fulvia-pellegrino1.jpg

View attachment 448361

View attachment 448362

I'll spell it out.

Why are you selecting an extreme to explain the average? You picked someone who appears to be addicted to plastic surgery. That same phenomenon can happen with cisgender people as well. Have you not seen the Lion Lady? Or the Rom Com Queen from the 80s?

So, I picked an attractive transgendered female, a conservative one for that matter and Linda Tripp, an icon of the right in her own way. Since you're into comparing looks and somehow that appears to signify the amount of right someone should have. Which one of those two women do you think would be stopped first from going into the ladies room?
Yes, you picked somebody who looks underage, but I ignored that for your sake.

Transgendered people should certainly be allowed to live their own lives, should be safe to walk the streets and all that, but only an utter fool would think they belong in the Military where troops are in close quarters and closely knit.

Eh they are mentally ill, but no reason to think they can’t do what the job entails.

fulvia-pellegrino1.jpg

View attachment 448361

View attachment 448362

I'll spell it out.

Yes, you picked somebody who looks underage, but I ignored that for your sake.

Trust me, Linda Tripp is not under age. Neither is the other chick.

Transgendered people should certainly be allowed to live their own lives, should be safe to walk the streets and all that, but only an utter fool would think they belong in the Military where troops are in close quarters and closely knit.

Why? Because you are squeamish?

Forum List

Back