Why is banning trans from military service a good thing?

Why are you against Schizos in the military? Where would you like to see them?
There's a stateside court-ordered mental health diagnosis on a Harley, and a gang dudes who are getting antsy because can't have sex-for-money on demand without being picked up for patronizing prostitutes.
WTF are you blathering about? Please stay on topic.

I wonder how much of a kickback Joe got from China on this EO.
China wants to weaken our military and destroy the nuclear family.
So far theyve been doing an outstanding job.

Last edited:
Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
Because they are mentally ill. Thats why.
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Why do you say they are ill? They are obviously different but what makes it ill or wrong?
It isnt "wrong" they cant help it. Like schizos. or people with recurring nightmares.
Both conditions you mentioned are considered a danger to the group. What about trans poses a danger to the group?
People that dream about being chased by an alligator are a danger but people suffering from an illness that carries a 50% suicide rate AFTER physical treatment and must take medicine forever, arent.
Got it.

50% suicide rate after surgery? That's not even close to being true.

The suicide rate for transgendered people is higher having little to nothing do with surgery.

Conclusions: We observed no increase in suicide death risk over time and even a decrease in suicide death risk in trans women. However, the suicide risk in transgender people is higher than in the general population and seems to occur during every stage of transitioning. It is important to have specific attention for suicide risk in the counseling of this population and in providing suicide prevention programs.

So, while the suicide rate for trans women appears to go down over time, surgery is obviously not by itself going to resolve the challenges that transgendered people feel about themselves reinforced by people like you who insist they are freaks or however you choose to explore you're own sexuality.

Obviously you are personally most likely not affected by transgenderism, but you guys love to talk about "trannies" and "chicks with dicks" and are totally in on sexual innuendoes. Let 'em be, they've never done a fucking thing to you. You're not qualified to diagnose them so leave it to professionals. The ones without the political hooks in right wing think tanks.
The issue isnt them doing anything to me. I am calling out this obvious political hack move. Try paying attention to what i say, and not imagine something so you can bust out the worn out cliches.

I don't see it as a 'political hack move' to remove bigotry and prejudices from government policies because you have an issue with a segment of our population. Get over it.
Of course you dont. You share the hackery.

Nope, like I said the federal government shouldn't be pushing your bigotries.
I am against schizos in the military.
Guess im bigoted against them as well. Idiot.

They aren't "schizos".

They're mentally confused nuts.

Good grief
How do you know they are confused? Isn't it possible that they just feel the way they feel just like you and I?
And that would be "delusion"
Good job!
Delusion is a product of what our society deems as normal. What was deemed normal 100 years ago is quite different that today. We saw this with the treatment of women, blacks, and other minorities in this country. I don't think that is a solid argument for segregation.

Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Why do you say they are ill? They are obviously different but what makes it ill or wrong?
It isnt "wrong" they cant help it. Like schizos. or people with recurring nightmares.
Both conditions you mentioned are considered a danger to the group. What about trans poses a danger to the group?
People that dream about being chased by an alligator are a danger but people suffering from an illness that carries a 50% suicide rate AFTER physical treatment and must take medicine forever, arent.
Got it.

The suicide rate for transgendered people is higher having little to nothing do with surgery.

Conclusions: We observed no increase in suicide death risk over time and even a decrease in suicide death risk in trans women. However, the suicide risk in transgender people is higher than in the general population and seems to occur during every stage of transitioning. It is important to have specific attention for suicide risk in the counseling of this population and in providing suicide prevention programs.

So, while the suicide rate for trans women appears to go down over time, surgery is obviously not by itself going to resolve the challenges that transgendered people feel about themselves reinforced by people like you who insist they are freaks or however you choose to explore you're own sexuality.

Obviously you are personally most likely not affected by transgenderism, but you guys love to talk about "trannies" and "chicks with dicks" and are totally in on sexual innuendoes. Let 'em be, they've never done a fucking thing to you. You're not qualified to diagnose them so leave it to professionals. The ones without the political hooks in right wing think tanks.
The issue isnt them doing anything to me. I am calling out this obvious political hack move. Try paying attention to what i say, and not imagine something so you can bust out the worn out cliches.

I don't see it as a 'political hack move' to remove bigotry and prejudices from government policies because you have an issue with a segment of our population. Get over it.

They aren't "schizos".

Good grief
How do you know they are confused? Isn't it possible that they just feel the way they feel just like you and I?
Good job!
Delusion is a product of what our society deems as normal. What was deemed normal 100 years ago is quite different that today. We saw this with the treatment of women, blacks, and other minorities in this country. I don't think that is a solid argument for segregation.
Comparing mental instability, a scientific fact, with prejudices bred through ignorance :lol:

The regulations are being tested every day though. Not too long ago, there was a case of an USAF veteran who was trying to get the VA to pay for gender reassignment surgery. I did not hear the outcome of the case but I thought the premise was ridiculous.

The regulations are being tested every day though. Not too long ago, there was a case of an USAF veteran who was trying to get the VA to pay for gender reassignment surgery. I did not hear the outcome of the case but I thought the premise was ridiculous.
The DD passed a rule that the Pentagon must pay for "reassignment" surgery. They have started that policy. It just happened a little while back.

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Got it.

They aren't "schizos".

Good grief
Good job!
Comparing mental instability, a scientific fact, with prejudices bred through ignorance :lol:
Rest assured what the LGBT community has been going through over the past few decades will be viewed in the very same way that we treated women and blacks in past decades. prejudice bred through ignorance is a very accurate way to characterize it.

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Got it.

They aren't "schizos".

Good grief
Good job!
Rest assured what the LGBT community has been going through over the past few decades will be viewed in the very same way that we treated women and blacks in past decades. prejudice bred through ignorance is a very accurate way to characterize it.
Mental illness isnt about science anymore. Now its ignorance. Wow :lol:

The DD passed a rule that the Pentagon must pay for "reassignment" surgery. They have started that policy. It just happened a little while back.
Baby boys are routinely circumcised acd mutilated in the genitals and we're doing “reassignment” surgery because the initial sex assignment at birth failed so miserably?

By the same OB/GYN abortion doctors who botched the circumcisions of baby boys and accidentally cut off their penises?

Simple way to look at it.

If you are transgender, go for it. I am a conservative. I have no right to tell you how to live.

But.....

If you are transgender, you likely went through a very difficult emotional time. Perhaps years in the closet, concerns about what you family will think....the decision to have your twig and berries removed....the decision to have shots to grow breasts.

All good. I get it. Science gave you a raw deal.

But to think it did not have an affect on your mental state is BS. Of course it did.

Now...put me in the sand pit in a hole.....who do I want there to watch my 6? Someone who has experienced serious psychological decisions over there 19 years of life? Or someone who know what he or she is?

Question....who on this board wants a 350 pound 5'8" firefighter come save them from the 5th floor of a building or a 6'0" 185 pound fire fighter come save them

Enough of the bullshit. I get it. Guys want to be girls and girls want to be guys. But when they make the decision to transform their body, only a liar would think it was an easy decision and did not create some emotional turmoil.

You want that person watching over you?

Flip on Fox for a bit. They are railing on Joe for his Buy American plan which they say will upset China and hurt American companies who import Chinese goods

Sad state of affairs.

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Got it.

They aren't "schizos".

Good grief
Good job!
Mental illness isnt about science anymore. Now its ignorance. Wow :lol:
Yes, that is true. Remember when we tried to shock the gay out of people by frying their brains? Good ol science treating the mentally ill

Flip on Fox for a bit. They are railing on Joe for his Buy American plan which they say will upset China and hurt American companies who import Chinese goods
No they aren't. You just outright lied.
I saw the segment.

You outright lied.

Dogbisc is probably against it too, he just doesn't know why yet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back