While They Are Distracting You With C-19, YES, They Are Coming After Your Guns

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:
[/URL]

30% tax on Guns, 50% tax on ammo, & mandatory licenses for guns you already own (retroactive -gun registration & tax)

Micro Roni's, SBR Braces, Polymer 80 Kits . . . the Biden Stasi, I mean BATF, has already fired the first few of countless shots across the bow of American gun owners. I would never advise anyone to stockpile and horde Second Amendment creature comforts and necessities, nor to flip off NFA regulations. Never. Not ever . . .

Elections have consequences. Cry harder. :laugh:

You have no clue as to the consequences that will result from this election.

"No Clue" is the motto of Democrat voters.

Have you seen how they catch monkeys who are too clueless to simply open their paws?

Same thought processes in Biden voters

At first dangerous totalitarians take away your right to freedom of speech, then your right to defend yourself......and then they take you.
The Democrat Party is a dangerous Totalitarian Cult.
And you never gave a shit while they did it to the pot smokers in the US for fifty years.

[/URL]

30% tax on Guns, 50% tax on ammo, & mandatory licenses for guns you already own (retroactive -gun registration & tax)
I already ordered my AR-15. It looks like I'm going to have to by about 500 rounds of ammo though. That's more than I planned on spending.

Hopefully the SC will strike down this clear attack on the 2nd Amendment. but knowing that pussy Roberts, they probably won't.

Elections have consequences. Cry harder. :laugh:

You have no clue as to the consequences that will result from this election.

"No Clue" is the motto of Democrat voters.

Have you seen how they catch monkeys who are too clueless to simply open their paws?

Same thought processes in Biden voters

Biden is still better than being a sucker for a fat white conman who lied with every breathe and got people to break the law and then threw them under the bus.....You mooks certainly do give me the :auiqs.jpg:

The Supreme Court has already ruled several times in regards to taxing materials associated with the exercise of a Constitutionally Protected Right.

It would be no different than a Poll Tax and hindering the Right to Vote.
Or ... Taxing ink and paper to hinder the Freedom of Press.

There are more examples and it has been struck down every time.

Last edited:
At first dangerous totalitarians take away your right to freedom of speech, then your right to defend yourself......and then they take you.
The Democrat Party is a dangerous Totalitarian Cult.

Just take a look at the poor bastards in the UK. They're all packed in tight on a small island, unable to legally own modern defensive firearms and thus wholly at the mercy of heavily armed cops and soldiers—and criminals, with no place to go but into the Channel or Sea. We all, all Americans, should read about and ponder the fate of the British. In essence and truth they are right fucked. And we should thank God we still have access to proper means of defense. I mean, what are the limeys gonna do if government death squads decide to round them up or mow them down in the street? They gonna go all Stone Age on the Stasi with rocks and spears? What a shit show.

Forum List

Back