While China Preps For War Our Military Is Ordered To Pay For Experimental/Controversial Transgender Treatments In Pursuit of Transgender Identity

Exactly! So what are you complaining about again?
So you're too f*ing stupid to understand these criminals are stealing our tax dollars and (when they don't have enough tax dollars) our children's futures by piling on unnecessary debt that they will never be able to pay off....surprise, surprise.
Yes I am too f’ing stupid, please explain it to me.... Since the day you were born there has been billions and trillions in debt... how has it impacted you?

So you're too f*ing stupid to understand these criminals are stealing our tax dollars and (when they don't have enough tax dollars) our children's futures by piling on unnecessary debt that they will never be able to pay off....surprise, surprise.
Yes I am too f’ing stupid, please explain it to me.... Since the day you were born there has been billions and trillions in debt... how has it impacted you?

A lot of people just don't think that chopping off the penises of military recruits helps our nation's defense.

If you disagree, speak your piece as to why Sleepy Joe's program is worthwhile in the context of national defense.

A lot of people just don't think that chopping off the penises of military recruits helps our nation's defense.

If you disagree, speak your piece as to why Sleepy Joe's program is worthwhile in the context of national defense.
Doesn’t sound like the program has to do with national defense

If it has nothing to do with National Defense, why is Sleepy Joe paying for these sex change operations with the defense budget?

EwEbJDEWQAEyqXT

EwEbJC8XEAc_bD5

02e4f447-fd42-413e-b828-5db568957810-730x487.jpg

"Taxpayers will foot the bill for experimental and extremely controversial transgender “treatments”
including cross-sex hormones and surgeries that arguably harm healthy bodies in the pursuit of
transgender identity. These surgeries, which involve the removal of healthy sexual organs, can cost
as much as $200,000.

On January 25, President Joe Biden issued an order explicitly championing transgender identity in the military. He reversed former President Donald Trump’s policy, which did not ban transgender Americans from the military but did insist that all service members serve according to their biological sex, not their gender identity.

Biden’s order directed the secretary of defense and the secretary of homeland security to “establish a process by which transgender service members may transition gender while serving”

While the CCP is building and sending out 3 aircraft carriers and fielding advanced technological weapons systems that will give them the military edge in their region with their military budget, Biden and the Democrats are forcing the US military to use part of their budget to pay for experimental and extremely controversial transgender “treatments”, including cross-sex hormones and surgeries - removing healthy sex organs, that arguably harm healthy bodies in the pursuit of transgender identity.

Good thing the CCP are such 'good people' and 'are NOT our competitors'.

:rolleyes:

Boo fucking hoo!!! Are there any other lies you plan on promoting today?

White supremacists are a much bigger threat than China at the moment. Why don't you post against some REAL threats for a change?

USA with latest stimulus package is V12 engine running at 9.000 rpm in 8th gear.
China is W16 engine just shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear.

USA probably will become sick-man-of-world before 2030.
Endless money printing in the age of cryptocurrencies paired together with coming end of oil petro-dollars in times of Tesla & Co, overinflation of defense budget.
Rising China will be very difficult to handle, almost impossible, especially with the senile vegetarian LGBTI team of Biden.

No, xians practice genital mutilation too. See Robert Service, A Short History of Russia, and Kleisty “Old Believers.”

If it has nothing to do with National Defense, why is Sleepy Joe paying for these sex change operations with the defense budget?
I don't know... What is the defense budget and how much is the trans initiative costing?

Biden is going to go down as the best civil rights president ever. I will forever hold this day in my heart. If only it happened sooner, I could have had a much easier process of making my transition.
Im not the military type, but I 100% would have joined to get this procedure done. This is life saving!
The military is looking stronger than ever! They’re getting rid of the white supremacists and enlisting strong women and trans people.
Maybe instead of the space force we can make a new branch called the “Pride” branch. The most powerful women and LGBTQ soldiers would really kick some Putin ass!!!!
Hopefully, next they’ll lower the age to enlist, that way kids can make their transition before they hit puberty

It’s obvious that China Joe is both a catholic puppet and CIA puppet, the former puppet type aligns with those who mutilate the flesh, forming a pseudo-narcissistic religion of themselves, a variation on the Eucharist and a delirious, doubly-twisted perversion of politicized crotch-clownism.

Did you attend UW in Madison?

Forum List

Back