Why is banning trans from military service a good thing?

50% suicide rate after surgery? That's not even close to being true.

The suicide rate for transgendered people is higher having little to nothing do with surgery.

You were saying?

Transgender suicide rate

Image: leebrosto.blogspot.com

That 41 percent suicide rate among transgender people is more than 25 times the rate of the general population, which is 1.6 percent. And among trans people ages 18-44, the suicide attempt rate was 45 percent. While sobering, Knudson said the findings may be effective in making some changes.

41% isn't 50. But the claim was 50% after surgery. Reading is important, it tells us things.

You're getting on a flight from Atlanta to wherever. Do you want someone in the pilot seat who has a 50% chance of committing suicide or someone who has less than a 2% chance of taking you down with him or her?

50% suicide rate after surgery? That's not even close to being true.

The suicide rate for transgendered people is higher having little to nothing do with surgery.

You were saying?

Transgender suicide rate

Image: leebrosto.blogspot.com

That 41 percent suicide rate among transgender people is more than 25 times the rate of the general population, which is 1.6 percent. And among trans people ages 18-44, the suicide attempt rate was 45 percent. While sobering, Knudson said the findings may be effective in making some changes.

41% isn't 50. But the claim was 50% after surgery. Reading is important, it tells us things.

You're getting on a flight from Atlanta to wherever. Do you want someone in the pilot seat who has a 50% chance of committing suicide or someone who has less than a 2% chance of taking you down with him or her?

It depends on if you're sitting next to me.

The
White male heterosexuals are the ONLY people these idiots will accept.
Science says that humans have two genders biologically, male and female (XY/XX, chromosomes)
Don't believe the science?

Your ignorance never sees to amaze me:

"Ambiguous genitalia is a rare condition in which an infant's external genitals don't appear to be clearly either male or female. In a baby with ambiguous genitalia, the genitals may be incompletely developed or the baby may have characteristics of both sexes. The external sex organs may not match the internal sex organs or genetic sex.

"Ambiguous genitalia isn't a disease, it's a disorder of sex development. Usually, ambiguous genitalia is obvious at or shortly after birth, and it can be very distressing for families. Your medical team will look for the cause of ambiguous genitalia and provide information and counseling that can help guide decisions about your baby's gender and any necessary treatment."

Look up Ambiguous genitalia and you might learn something.

I'm sorry that the people who have seen your genitals are describing them as ambiguous, Rye. That is very mean of them.

why do you hate women, though? why not listen to all the women who are made VERY uncomfortable by having a biological male in their very close quarters instead of your fellow loons who congratulate you for your wanting to subject them to it?

Fuck Off Asshole. I won't consider responding to your first piece of shit sentence, other than my first sentence.

As to the second, I managed my agencies Domestic Violence Unit, wrote and managed two Dept. of Justice Violence Against Women Grants and have been married to my wife since 1974. Oh, did I forget to tell you to go fuck yourself?

good. I get it. Science gave you a raw deal
Science. The same Democrat science that gave us eye-rolling Climate Change.
Perhaps years in the closet, concerns about what you family will think....the decision to have your twig and berries removed....the decision to have shots to grow breasts.
Years on a state mental hospital. "Put away" in an insane asylum like an unwanted or disobedient wife. Are you mutilating innocent women by removing their clit and ovaries? Or shooting them up with bovine testosterone to force their organs to grow out of proportion? There are men who desire vice in the men's locker room, and are willing to fuck up female babies in the womb in order to have what they desire.

Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
Because they are mentally ill. Thats why.
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Fucking freak show! Goddamn Marxist Democrat shitbag.
Calm down sparky, take your pill
Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Take your estrogen pills.

Thats not the way it works. They dont do special therapy sessions for the mentally ill to see if they can join.
I mean, do you think they should change their ways?

Actually, the military has a lot of various tests to see if you're a good fit and what you might be best qualified for or if you are not suited for the military.

When I entered in 1965, I was sent to OCS and sniper school. I never asked if that was a good thing or a bad thing. But, it all worked out.

Delusion is a product of what our society deems as normal. What was deemed normal 100 years ago is quite different that today.

The biological reality of the differences between men and women is the same today as it was a hundred years ago, as it was a thousand years ago, and as it will be a thousand years into the future. Failure to recognize this distinction always has been and always will be delusion, and prima facie proof of serious mental dysfunction.
Nobody denies the anatomy of human beings. Identity is a different thing. Some people even have chromosomes of both sexes. Point being there is a distinction between sex and gender identity. Also, why do you give a shit about what other people feel. Mind your own business
So what's going to be deemed normal in the future according to Democrats? Fucking animals, "beastiality?" Man goat love is normal?
I would hope basic human rights and equality issues. Not fucking goats, though the suggestion does show quite a high level of stupidity on your part

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Murica' Fuck yeah!
wow, good one... you sure got me there!

Murica' Fuck yeah!

Are you a psychologist - Or did you at least sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
LoL .. Thanks for your professional guidance as to mental illness.
Common sense. If course they are mentally ill. Psychology is junk science subject to the whims of the current wokeness.

How are you on interracial marriage? Just checking what decade you're living in.
That’s not analogous at all, but you did make my point for me. You are correct, now it is magically not a mental illness. Nice science! LOL.

Murica' Fuck yeah!

Are you a psychologist - Or did you at least sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
Common sense. If course they are mentally ill. Psychology is junk science subject to the whims of the current wokeness.

How are you on interracial marriage? Just checking what decade you're living in.
That’s not analogous at all, but you did make my point for me. You are correct, now it is magically not a mental illness. Nice science! LOL.

It kind of is though. As we learn more as a people naturally and move away from prejudices born out of fear we become more enlightened. Most of us.

Delusion is a product of what our society deems as normal. What was deemed normal 100 years ago is quite different that today.

The biological reality of the differences between men and women is the same today as it was a hundred years ago, as it was a thousand years ago, and as it will be a thousand years into the future. Failure to recognize this distinction always has been and always will be delusion, and prima facie proof of serious mental dysfunction.
Nobody denies the anatomy of human beings. Identity is a different thing. Some people even have chromosomes of both sexes. Point being there is a distinction between sex and gender identity. Also, why do you give a shit about what other people feel. Mind your own business
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Murica' Fuck yeah!
wow, good one... you sure got me there!
I did indeed.

Murica' Fuck yeah!

It kind of is though. As we learn more as a people naturally and move away from prejudices born out of fear we become more enlightened. Most of us.

There’s more to grapple with here. Nice read:

Murica' Fuck yeah!

What's so enlighten about people ignoring science and saying someone who is biologically born with a dick and balls somehow can put on make-up and say their a girl?

In my personal opinion I disagree with President Biden on this issue because of the medication those doing conversion therapy must take along with the fact many must seek therapy to deal with the transfer from one possible sex to the other which is not something you want on the battlefield at any moment.

I know this will not sit well with some but at times you also have to weigh the risks to benefit of having a transgender in the Military and the risk is much higher from physical and sexual abuse to mental issues and let be clear the Military can be a very abusive culture even for a straight man or woman, so ask yourself do you want Transgenders to endure such abuse and for me it is a major no!

Murica' Fuck yeah!

May I hazard a guess? Archie Bunker circa 1966!

Murica' Fuck yeah!

What's so enlighten about people ignoring science and saying someone who is biologically born with a dick and balls somehow can put on make-up and say their a girl?

Nobody is ignoring science. A person with a dick and balls is biologically male. If that person identifies their gender as being male then they are cisgender. If someone identifies their gender as something their biological sex does not match up to then they are transgender.

I know you think it's all shit and personally your opinion doesn't mean much to me anyway. But at least understand the difference between biological sex and gender. And then if you really care read up on gender dysmorphia. Or not, whatever.

In my personal opinion I disagree with President Biden on this issue because of the medication those doing conversion therapy must take along with the fact many must seek therapy to deal with the transfer from one possible sex to the other which is not something you want on the battlefield at any moment.

I know this will not sit well with some but at times you also have to weigh the risks to benefit of having a transgender in the Military and the risk is much higher from physical and sexual abuse to mental issues and let be clear the Military can be a very abusive culture even for a straight man or woman, so ask yourself do you want Transgenders to endure such abuse and for me it is a major no!

Actually I think this is a valid point. I'm not saying I agree with you because a lot people in the military may at some point have to deal with issues that come up. If someone in the military gets Cancer do we just kick them to the curb?

As far as higher risk of physical or sexual abuse, you could make the case that women shouldn't be in the military. Cultures change, if you think there is nothing wrong with being transgendered then bowing down because others do then that's not really a great choice.

Murica' Fuck yeah!

May I hazard a guess? Archie Bunker circa 1966!

On the nose.

Forum List

Back