Why is banning trans from military service a good thing?

Giving weapons to mentally unbalanced people isn't wise.

But it is, sometimes, hilarious ...

npr.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

Lets stay on this for a minute. I'm curious why you don't want Schizos in the military and where you'd like them to go instead?

Who wouldnt want a guy that thinks he is dwight eisenhower to shoot 50 caliber guns :lol:
Can you give a real answer? you've wasted how many posts now avoiding it?
And ive enjoyed that every one to caused me to laugh at you more.
This one inclucded.
I'm happy to give you entertainment and laughter but I'm still curious why you don't want to give a straight answer... Is it because you are acting off of emotion and won't be able to explain yourself if you start dealing in rational and direct conversation?

I wonder how much of a kickback Joe got from China on this EO.
China wants to weaken our military and destroy the nuclear family.
So far theyve been doing an outstanding job.
Flip on Fox for a bit. They are railing on Joe for his Buy American plan which they say will upset China and hurt American companies who import Chinese goods
No they aren't. You just outright lied.
I saw the segment.

You outright lied.
Haha, no I didn't... Interview with Sanda Smith with two economist. The Republican economist said exactly what I refereed to. You may apologize now for calling me a liar.
Nope. No apology necessary or warranted, You heard it the way you wanted to hear it....but you didnt hear it they way it was intended to be heard.

You see, buy American is a good policy and all are for it....but when you attach to it buy foreign oil (and by product gas)...something Biden took care of by shutting down the pipeline and rejoining the Paris Accord....... then you are increasing the cost of manufacturing in the US...so to buy American will actually be more expensive than buying international....so American manufacturers will struggle....and with the buy American mandate, Americans will be forced to pay more for products.

Basic math.

You really need to pay attention to the news...and not just hear what you want to hear.
Had they said what you just said I'd agree. But Keystone and environmental regulations were not used in the argument like you used them in the interview that I heard.

I wonder how much of a kickback Joe got from China on this EO.
China wants to weaken our military and destroy the nuclear family.
So far theyve been doing an outstanding job.
Flip on Fox for a bit. They are railing on Joe for his Buy American plan which they say will upset China and hurt American companies who import Chinese goods
No they aren't. You just outright lied.
I saw the segment.

You outright lied.
Haha, no I didn't... Interview with Sanda Smith with two economist. The Republican economist said exactly what I refereed to. You may apologize now for calling me a liar.
Nope. No apology necessary or warranted, You heard it the way you wanted to hear it....but you didnt hear it they way it was intended to be heard.

You see, buy American is a good policy and all are for it....but when you attach to it buy foreign oil (and by product gas)...something Biden took care of by shutting down the pipeline and rejoining the Paris Accord....... then you are increasing the cost of manufacturing in the US...so to buy American will actually be more expensive than buying international....so American manufacturers will struggle....and with the buy American mandate, Americans will be forced to pay more for products.

Basic math.

You really need to pay attention to the news...and not just hear what you want to hear.
Had they said what you just said I'd agree. But Keystone and environmental regulations were not used in the argument like you used them in the interview that I heard.
Actually, it was the basis of their argument.
You seemed to have ignored it.

Curious....what did you hear? That American importers will lose out if Americans are forced to buy American Made?

Are you sure?

Are you aware that most importers simply import items that are used to BUILD American products?

Do you know anything about importing and manufacturing?

Anything at all?

Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
Because they are mentally ill. Thats why.
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Why do you say they are ill? They are obviously different but what makes it ill or wrong?
It isnt "wrong" they cant help it. Like schizos. or people with recurring nightmares.
Both conditions you mentioned are considered a danger to the group. What about trans poses a danger to the group?
People that dream about being chased by an alligator are a danger but people suffering from an illness that carries a 50% suicide rate AFTER physical treatment and must take medicine forever, arent.
Got it.

50% suicide rate after surgery? That's not even close to being true.

The suicide rate for transgendered people is higher having little to nothing do with surgery.

Conclusions: We observed no increase in suicide death risk over time and even a decrease in suicide death risk in trans women. However, the suicide risk in transgender people is higher than in the general population and seems to occur during every stage of transitioning. It is important to have specific attention for suicide risk in the counseling of this population and in providing suicide prevention programs.

So, while the suicide rate for trans women appears to go down over time, surgery is obviously not by itself going to resolve the challenges that transgendered people feel about themselves reinforced by people like you who insist they are freaks or however you choose to explore you're own sexuality.

Obviously you are personally most likely not affected by transgenderism, but you guys love to talk about "trannies" and "chicks with dicks" and are totally in on sexual innuendoes. Let 'em be, they've never done a fucking thing to you. You're not qualified to diagnose them so leave it to professionals. The ones without the political hooks in right wing think tanks.
The issue isnt them doing anything to me. I am calling out this obvious political hack move. Try paying attention to what i say, and not imagine something so you can bust out the worn out cliches.

I don't see it as a 'political hack move' to remove bigotry and prejudices from government policies because you have an issue with a segment of our population. Get over it.
Of course you dont. You share the hackery.

Nope, like I said the federal government shouldn't be pushing your bigotries.
I am against schizos in the military.
Guess im bigoted against them as well. Idiot.

They aren't "schizos".

They're mentally confused nuts.

Good grief
How do you know they are confused? Isn't it possible that they just feel the way they feel just like you and I?
And that would be "delusion"
Good job!
Delusion is a product of what our society deems as normal. What was deemed normal 100 years ago is quite different that today. We saw this with the treatment of women, blacks, and other minorities in this country. I don't think that is a solid argument for segregation.
Comparing mental instability, a scientific fact, with prejudices bred through ignorance :lol:
Rest assured what the LGBT community has been going through over the past few decades will be viewed in the very same way that we treated women and blacks in past decades. prejudice bred through ignorance is a very accurate way to characterize it.
Mental illness isnt about science anymore. Now its ignorance. Wow :lol:
Yes, that is true. Remember when we tried to shock the gay out of people by frying their brains? Good ol science treating the mentally ill
You are soooo right bro.
One day, delusion wont really be delusion anymore. It will evolve :lmao:
Yes, that's pretty much in the definition of the word. What is delusion is only so because society does not consider it normal. Things are considered normal now that weren't in the past. Women thinking they could drive a car would be considered delusional in the Middle East not so long ago. A woman being VP of the USA would be considered delusional during our countries founding
They deny reality. They are delusional. Comparing religious views to SCIENCE is fucking retarded.
You are like a broken rainbow painted record player
haha, the same science that thought the gay could be shocked out of people?
Amazing what you people will go through simply to grasp at straws

Lets stay on this for a minute. I'm curious why you don't want Schizos in the military and where you'd like them to go instead?

Who wouldnt want a guy that thinks he is dwight eisenhower to shoot 50 caliber guns :lol:
This one inclucded.
I'm happy to give you entertainment and laughter but I'm still curious why you don't want to give a straight answer... Is it because you are acting off of emotion and won't be able to explain yourself if you start dealing in rational and direct conversation?
You are talking about schizos in the military. All i can do is fuckin laugh. Its asinine.

This one inclucded.
You are talking about schizos in the military. All i can do is fuckin laugh. Its asinine.
Ok, if you don't want to answer why you don't want them there then can you answer the second part? Where would you like to see them go?

Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender individuals serving in military | Fox News
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!
Worse than that-----they are a danger to others as they tend to be suicidal----and suicidal people are obsessed with life and death which often results in them murdering others or arrange suicides that also take out others. In the military---they are armed and dangerous---for our troops. they are so known to have HUGE issues with keeping security....

then you have all the puerto rican trans and other wanting to join the military to get sex changes which means that they are on medical leave and not SERVING anyone but themselves.

The Troglocrats are turning the military into a peep show for perverts.

We've been doing that since Grandma's and Grandpa's day ...

View attachment 448422
Ensign Pulver lol

No ... "Mister Roberts" ... "Ensign Pulver" was the terrible sequel.
Right, but I was speaking about the character Ensign Pulver, Jack Lemon was a great actor, he was in some of my favorite movies.
U R right Robert Walker was not as good.
His father was also an actor, and really creepy.

Murica' Fuck yeah!
Why do you say they are ill? They are obviously different but what makes it ill or wrong?
It isnt "wrong" they cant help it. Like schizos. or people with recurring nightmares.
Both conditions you mentioned are considered a danger to the group. What about trans poses a danger to the group?
People that dream about being chased by an alligator are a danger but people suffering from an illness that carries a 50% suicide rate AFTER physical treatment and must take medicine forever, arent.
Got it.

The suicide rate for transgendered people is higher having little to nothing do with surgery.

Conclusions: We observed no increase in suicide death risk over time and even a decrease in suicide death risk in trans women. However, the suicide risk in transgender people is higher than in the general population and seems to occur during every stage of transitioning. It is important to have specific attention for suicide risk in the counseling of this population and in providing suicide prevention programs.

So, while the suicide rate for trans women appears to go down over time, surgery is obviously not by itself going to resolve the challenges that transgendered people feel about themselves reinforced by people like you who insist they are freaks or however you choose to explore you're own sexuality.

Obviously you are personally most likely not affected by transgenderism, but you guys love to talk about "trannies" and "chicks with dicks" and are totally in on sexual innuendoes. Let 'em be, they've never done a fucking thing to you. You're not qualified to diagnose them so leave it to professionals. The ones without the political hooks in right wing think tanks.

This one inclucded.
Ok, if you don't want to answer why you don't want them there then can you answer the second part? Where would you like to see them go?
Where do you want to see them go Harley?

Who cares if it has diddly squat with surgery or not? If "he's" the "guy" next to me, I don't want a question in my mind that "he" might be thinking about offing himself...which is fine for him, but then I can't trust "him" to have my back. If I can't or don't trust him, "he's" a danger to me and everyone else.

Last edited:

Who cares if it has diddly squat with surgery or not? If "he's" the "guy" next to me, I don't want a question in my mind that "he" might be thinking about doing himself...which is fine with for him, but then I can't trust "him" to have my back. If I can't or don't trust him, "he's" a danger to me and everyone else.
You don’t want to sit next to a guy that wants to do himself? Are you saying you don’t want to associate with people who masterbate because I’m sorry to say you’re gonna be a lonely person. Maybe you can go be a nun

Who cares if it has diddly squat with surgery or not? If "he's" the "guy" next to me, I don't want a question in my mind that "he" might be thinking about doing himself...which is fine with for him, but then I can't trust "him" to have my back. If I can't or don't trust him, "he's" a danger to me and everyone else.

So..........Weird for starters. Let's get that on record.

"Doing himself" as in what way? Are you talking about masturbation or do you think transgendered people are hermaphrodites or something?

Are you one of them virgin until he gets married but can't touch themselves kind of guys?

Do you call your wife, mother?

Forum List

Back