Why is banning trans from military service a good thing?

50% suicide rate after surgery? That's not even close to being true.

The suicide rate for transgendered people is higher having little to nothing do with surgery.

Who cares if it has diddly squat with surgery or not? If "he's" the "guy" next to me, I don't want a question in my mind that "he" might be thinking about doing himself...which is fine with for him, but then I can't trust "him" to have my back. If I can't or don't trust him, "he's" a danger to me and everyone else.
You don’t want to sit next to a guy that wants to do himself? Are you saying you don’t want to associate with people who masterbate because I’m sorry to say you’re gonna be a lonely person. Maybe you can go be a nun

Do you work at being ignorant or do you work at it intentionally?

Because they are mentally ill. Thats why.
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!

Are you a psychologist - Or did you at least sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
LoL .. Thanks for your professional guidance as to mental illness.
Common sense. If course they are mentally ill. Psychology is junk science subject to the whims of the current wokeness.

The suicide rate for transgendered people is higher having little to nothing do with surgery.

Who cares if it has diddly squat with surgery or not? If "he's" the "guy" next to me, I don't want a question in my mind that "he" might be thinking about doing himself...which is fine with for him, but then I can't trust "him" to have my back. If I can't or don't trust him, "he's" a danger to me and everyone else.
You don’t want to sit next to a guy that wants to do himself? Are you saying you don’t want to associate with people who masterbate because I’m sorry to say you’re gonna be a lonely person. Maybe you can go be a nun

I just respond to the things people say. If you want to counter what I said then do so please. To respond with an empty insult just makes you look weak

Because they are mentally ill. Thats why.
You can get kicked out of the military for having recurring nightmares, but not delusion? Lol
Murica' Fuck yeah!

Are you a psychologist - Or did you at least sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
LoL .. Thanks for your professional guidance as to mental illness.
Common sense. If course they are mentally ill. Psychology is junk science subject to the whims of the current wokeness.

How are you on interracial marriage? Just checking what decade you're living in.

Delusion is a product of what our society deems as normal. What was deemed normal 100 years ago is quite different that today.

The biological reality of the differences between men and women is the same today as it was a hundred years ago, as it was a thousand years ago, and as it will be a thousand years into the future. Failure to recognize this distinction always has been and always will be delusion, and prima facie proof of serious mental dysfunction.

Lets stay on this for a minute. I'm curious why you don't want Schizos in the military and where you'd like them to go instead?

That's what mental hospitals are for. Especially those whose minds are so f•••ed up that they don't know the difference between men and women.

Why would you want such mentally f•••ed-up freaks to be in control of weapons of war?

You were saying?

Transgender suicide rate

Image: leebrosto.blogspot.com

That 41 percent suicide rate among transgender people is more than 25 times the rate of the general population, which is 1.6 percent. And among trans people ages 18-44, the suicide attempt rate was 45 percent. While sobering, Knudson said the findings may be effective in making some changes.

You were saying?

Transgender suicide rate

Image: leebrosto.blogspot.com

That 41 percent suicide rate among transgender people is more than 25 times the rate of the general population, which is 1.6 percent. And among trans people ages 18-44, the suicide attempt rate was 45 percent. While sobering, Knudson said the findings may be effective in making some changes.

41% isn't 50. But the claim was 50% after surgery. Reading is important, it tells us things.

Yeah well you still haven’t provided sound reasoning why they can’t participate in the military. The 50% suicide rate doesn’t suffice

maxresdefault-S.jpg

Do you want to take a second shot at that?

Delusion is a product of what our society deems as normal. What was deemed normal 100 years ago is quite different that today.

The biological reality of the differences between men and women is the same today as it was a hundred years ago, as it was a thousand years ago, and as it will be a thousand years into the future. Failure to recognize this distinction always has been and always will be delusion, and prima facie proof of serious mental dysfunction.
Nobody denies the anatomy of human beings. Identity is a different thing. Some people even have chromosomes of both sexes. Point being there is a distinction between sex and gender identity. Also, why do you give a shit about what other people feel. Mind your own business

Lets stay on this for a minute. I'm curious why you don't want Schizos in the military and where you'd like them to go instead?

That's what mental hospitals are for. Especially those whose minds are so f•••ed up that they don't know the difference between men and women.

Why would you want such mentally f•••ed-up freaks to be in control of weapons of war?
I wouldn’t want unstable people handling weapons. Not everybody in the military needs to handle weapons of war. So are you saying that your solution is to build more mental hospitals and lock people up who are born with mental disorders like schizophrenia, bi-polar, depression etc?

Nobody denies the anatomy of human beings. Identity is a different thing. Some people even have chromosomes of both sexes. Point being there is a distinction between sex and gender identity. Also, why do you give a shit about what other people feel. Mind your own business
So what's going to be deemed normal in the future according to Democrats? Fucking animals, "beastiality?" Man goat love is normal?

Forum List

Back