Why is bacon so appealing?

Whatever the view on eating meats, there is an effort which is benign at this point in social media and TV to humanize animals with personalities. This can only mean we are slowly being conditioned to not eat meats in the future.

Whatever the view on eating meats, there is an effort which is benign at this point in social media and TV to humanize animals with personalities. This can only mean we are slowly being conditioned to not eat meats in the future.
they cant stop kill it and grill it,,

Irrelevant. If you're trying to use predatory animals killing other animals as a justification, then you haven't thought this through. Animals do all sorts of things, like rape or eat their own caca... is that a justification for humans doing those things? lol. Are wild animals really your moral compass? Shouldn't we aim a little higher than that?

Also, it's illogical to say "Well it's less cruel than_____" as a justification. Why do something less cruel when you don't have to do it at all? Why not choose to not do something cruel in the first place?

I didn't think this needed to be said but I don't eat any animal products. But again, the overwhelming majority comes from factory farms... so pointing to the tiny percent that doesn't is akin to people in the abortion debate pointing to the 1 percent of pregnancies from rape as their first argument. It's not really an honest and realistic way to debate the topic.
Living the Kingdom

Some foods are appealing....I used to eat bacon and red meat....but I do not anymore.... I'm happy not eating that anymore.....

But some foods are still very appealing for the human mouth.... like chocolate...or caramel...salty things .....some things are appealing for some of us! :)

Forum List

Back