Zone1 why is artificial scarcity promoted and protected?

Standard from Project Chaos .

Increase stress and then hysteria and your little Sheeple are ready to believe anything and do anything which they are convinced will solve the problems .

Covid and the killer shots are the obvious examples .
And there is a good chance they will repeat the exact same format starting about now .

Standard from Project Chaos .

Increase stress and then hysteria and your little Sheeple are ready to believe anything and do anything which they are convinced will solve the problems .

Covid and the killer shots are the obvious examples .
And there is a good chance they will repeat the exact same format starting about now .
Exactly who is increasing 'stress and hysteria?' and then 'believe anything' from whom?

"scientists"
A few of my relatives work in universities with those "scientists" :laughing0301:
It's makes for a steady paycheck.
there you go again. Your relatives may be warped, but rest assured people I have known and who I currently know, who are scientists, don't all work in Universities, and ones I do know are not there to simply collect pay checks.

I mentioned before, your habit of projecting things

there you go again. Your relatives may be warped, but rest assured people I have known and who I currently know, who are scientists, don't all work in Universities, and ones I do know are not there to simply collect pay checks.

I mentioned before, your habit of projecting things
No projection...my relatives tell the truth.

Forum List

Back