Zone1 does anyone else find it ridiculous that the International Criminal Court does not act like an Internal Affairs department as well?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i want the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands, and the United Nations Human Rights Comission to start policing western governments against abuses of western citizens by our own governments.

human rights violations by psychiatry come to mind, for instance.

see also : evolution for psychiatry

does anyone else want anything else policed with a proper internal affairs commission for our own political ranks?
please have your say in this thread.

"but you said yourself that we're in the 2nd Cold War now"..

events started by *western politicians*, i think.
and we'd need a proper IA dept to check that out.

either you illuminati infested and self-interest obsessed Americans answer me on this important issue, or you'll end up with ZERO of my attention in the future.
that means you expose your troops and your treasure to 3 to 1 numerical odds in warfare..
(i explained that in one of my earlier posts)..
like with the Muslims, and the Chinese and Russians, my patience with all of you Americans is now completely exhausted.
an HONEST OPEN DISCUSSION, COMPLETELY FREE OF TAUNTING, is the only thing that can replenish that.

ok, it's a couple of days later now, a beautiful Sunday the 8th of January 2023 coming up here, and i'm getting a distinct vibe from both the US and the UK and my own government even in The Hague, Netherlands, that i'll never get what i want when it comes to the topic of an internal affairs department against politicians of NATO, AUKUS and the EU.

such a shame ;)

and yes, me and previous US administrations have been through this metaphorical/proverbial rollercoaster before.

so i'll just drop my "demand" right here and now, and see if i'm offered back my ranks and insignia in a little while.
meanwhile, you all get to enjoy some more rest & relaxation from my attention / postings on this forum.
i'll just work on more user interface elements for my NicerApp WebOS (https://nicer .app, nicer.app web apps framework) and the restoration of my own love life. :D

Forum List

Back