Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

when the jews murdered the heavenly 1st century itinerant they made their crime everyone's business and those that perpetuate the same crime under the same false pretense of religious infallibility the same as the criminals themselves. the crucifiers.

- and the perpetuation of their false justification, partially their claim of tablets from the heavens etched with 10 commandments is an issue for everyone their criminal intent is used against by their persecution and victimization of the innocent.

and their false claims from the beginning and the pursuant objectives set by the heavens for humanities future destination and return to paradise.
can you name the 1st century itinerant?

I’m sure he’s referring to Jesus, whom Pilate crucified.

the heavenly exemplar was crucified - by the jews and is their destiny to exact justice for their inebriation or perish forever in dissolution for their crime.

I’m sure he’s referring to Jesus, whom Pilate crucified.
the heavenly exemplar was crucified - by the jews and is their destiny to exact justice for their inebriation or perish forever in dissolution for their crime.
"heavenly exemplar"? who dat? santa claus?

the heavenly conscript from the 1st century murdered by the jews ... as the heavenly message of liberation theology, self determination - they could not tolerate and cowardly turned to their false written scriptures as reason to kill them, the message and all the followers of the prescribed religion of antiquity that were willing to die for the heavenly mandate - to triumph over evil for remission to paradise.

than the narrow, paterfamilias of greed and self reward used by the first desert religion to be mimicked later - than justice brought to the criminals - the crucifiers.

Either you don't know Arabic or doing the usual dawa doublespeak
to evade defending your position, because you mustn't agree...

Furthermore, the way you put it,
Muslims are kafirs in the free choice...

THAT is what the argument is all about.
Kaffir means unbeliever .. Shaheed means witness not suicide bomber.

Kaffir means unbeliever .. Shaheed means witness not suicide bomber.
not that simple-----KAFFIR implies an evil intent. A suicide bomber
is a witness to the glory of allah via his righteous action of killing
kaffirin ----the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM

Go back to your own anti-Jew thread, and limit your discrediting of their beliefs there. THIS thread is to discuss WHY you picked on Jewish beliefs.
Christians and Muslims also believe in the Exodus myth.

not that simple-----KAFFIR implies an evil intent. A suicide bomber
is a witness to the glory of allah via his righteous action of killing
kaffirin ----the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM
You all change language in your efforts to demonize the neighbors.

You all change language in your efforts to demonize the neighbors.
"change language" you are displaying your dense ignorance of
both islam and semitic languages. Funny but true-----I am not fluent
in hebrew and almost totally ignorant of arabic------but muslims I have
known who were well educated in muslim countries decided that I know
so much about "arabic" (sic) that I must have have family background
in arabic speaking lands (NOPE!!!!)

"change language" you are displaying your dense ignorance of
both islam and semitic languages. Funny but true-----I am not fluent
in hebrew and almost totally ignorant of arabic------but muslims I have
known who were well educated in muslim countries decided that I know
so much about "arabic" (sic) that I must have have family background
in arabic speaking lands (NOPE!!!!)
Muslims are usually well mannered and gracious.

Unbelievers are pagans not people of the book.
wrong again-----christians and jews are KAFFIRIN in shariah adherent
cesspits-----EXCEPT WHEN VISITORS IN THE PARLOR SIPPING TEA.
Of course persons of fame and accomplishment who are christians
or jews in shariah adherent lands-----are "REALLY MUSLIMS" ---
whether they like it or not and after death ---DEFINITEY WERE

Yeah, right. It’s just a coincidence that you targeted Jewish beliefs - and only Jewish beliefs - and those at the very crux of the religion.

Anyway, I want to hear from people who are not driven by antisemitism and Islam to discuss this.

There's no evidence for the Exodus. None. Muslims typically believe in the story.

You've never been to the Middle East, have you?
a. The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

b. “Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty." November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.

Remember the last time the urge to lie didn't coming into your consciousness??

Does "never" come to mind?????

a. The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews. Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

b. “Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty." November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.

Remember the last time the urge to lie didn't coming into your consciousness??

Does "never" come to mind?????

In 1945 aboard the USS Quincy at Bitter Creek ibn Saud told FDR that the Allies should give the best land in Germany to the Jews.

Forum List

Back